BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Veronica M.BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Ainsley L.BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Allison F.

BY BIOREPUBLIC SKINCARE

Gone are the days of attacking our blemishes with harsh chemicals and scrubs. These days, we prefer to kill 'em with kindness. These spa-worthy sheet masks are infused with natural green tea extract and plant collagen to give skin a boost of healing antioxidants while removing excess sebum (the oily residue that clogs pores). With smooth, nourished skin like this, we're never fighting dirty again. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Dubois, PA
This green tea sheet mask is my favorite mask I have ever used and I absolutely cannot wait to use it again!! I received two biorepublic masks in my ipsy bag and the green tea one is amazing. It smells SOO GOOD and it left my skin sooo hydrated and glowy. After you remove the mask you just rub the excess product into your skin for extra moisture!! I have very very sensitive skin and this mask gave me no problems at all! I highly recommend this mask if you want extra glow to your skin and need hydration :)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
These sheet masks smell great, but they're a little perfume-y so if you're sensitive to that maybe these aren't for you. They also have more slits and flaps than other sheet masks I've used which made it more difficult to put them on my face and keep them in the right position, though they claimed it would help. Despite those things, I really liked these sheet masks and my skin was glowing after I used them.
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
I love this mask! The excess product rubbed into my skin nicely and didn't leave a weird film behind. My skin felt very soft and looked glowy and super healthy! After using this mask my face did not get greasy over time, and remained nice and glowy. My skin definitely looked smoother and my blemishes seemed diminished. I would definitely recommend this mask if you have oily skin!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
SHAWNEE, KS
love these mask. 1: affordable $5 a mask. 2: adjustable and comfortable on your face. 3: no mess, no drip! 4: makes your skin feel hydrated and nourished. i highly recommend trying these sheet masks. i got my samples through Ipsy but i have seen these at Target and Walmart.
Ainsley L.
Ainsley L.
I love skin masks! They are perfect for the skin, especially BioRepublic's Face Mask. I love the Green tea infused one because it is the best for cleansing & clearing up the skin. I definitely would recommend this one to people with acne-prone skin!
Sandy V.
Sandy V.
I love any types of sheet masks that include green tea. This masks smells wonderful and like other masks, makes my skin feel so moisturized and glowy after use. The packaging is super cute and is easy to pack for traveling.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Yay for masks! Super easy because it's the fiber masks. Immediately afterwards my skin felt nurished hydrated and looked very healthy and it lasted for like 3 days where I was still very pleased looking into a mirror
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I got this mask in an ipsy bag and really enjoyed it! It cleansed my skin and I woke up with less noticeable blemishes. It was not too irritating or too messy for a sheet mask
Allison F.
Allison F.
Love the green tea detox mask! My skin felt cool, refreshed, and moisturizer after use. I always feel hilarious wearing these masks but it does fit my face well!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Really love these! They leave my skin feeling so fresh and glowy. I like that these don't drip doen your neck the entire time. The 3 pack is a great deal.