BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Ainsley L.BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Allison F.

BY BIOREPUBLIC SKINCARE

Gone are the days of attacking our blemishes with harsh chemicals and scrubs. These days, we prefer to kill 'em with kindness. These spa-worthy sheet masks are infused with natural green tea extract and plant collagen to give skin a boost of healing antioxidants while removing excess sebum (the oily residue that clogs pores). With smooth, nourished skin like this, we're never fighting dirty again. see more...

Photos (2)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
These sheet masks smell great, but they're a little perfume-y so if you're sensitive to that maybe these aren't for you. They also have more slits and flaps than other sheet masks I've used which made it more difficult to put them on my face and keep them in the right position, though they claimed it would help. Despite those things, I really liked these sheet masks and my skin was glowing after I used them.
Ainsley L.
Ainsley L.
I love skin masks! They are perfect for the skin, especially BioRepublic's Face Mask. I love the Green tea infused one because it is the best for cleansing & clearing up the skin. I definitely would recommend this one to people with acne-prone skin!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Yay for masks! Super easy because it's the fiber masks. Immediately afterwards my skin felt nurished hydrated and looked very healthy and it lasted for like 3 days where I was still very pleased looking into a mirror
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I got this mask in an ipsy bag and really enjoyed it! It cleansed my skin and I woke up with less noticeable blemishes. It was not too irritating or too messy for a sheet mask
Allison F.
Allison F.
Love the green tea detox mask! My skin felt cool, refreshed, and moisturizer after use. I always feel hilarious wearing these masks but it does fit my face well!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Really love these! They leave my skin feeling so fresh and glowy. I like that these don't drip doen your neck the entire time. The 3 pack is a great deal.
Elia B.
Elia B.
This maks made my skin feel so soft,fresh and like i have a new skin. This good for all of you ir you want to keep your skin healthy
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Made my skin feel so soft and appear more balanced! Very happy with it and can't wait to use it more! Easy to use.