BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Allison F.BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Ainsley L.BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Veronica M.

BY BIOREPUBLIC SKINCARE

Gone are the days of attacking our blemishes with harsh chemicals and scrubs. These days, we prefer to kill 'em with kindness. These spa-worthy sheet masks are infused with natural green tea extract and plant collagen to give skin a boost of healing antioxidants while removing excess sebum (the oily residue that clogs pores). With smooth, nourished skin like this, we're never fighting dirty again. see more...

Buy on Target*
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was just eh to me. My face had that stiff and dragging sensation after using it, and my blemishes felt more noticeable. I also find sheet masks hard to use with all the goop and goo, but that could be personal preference. I appreciated the moisture aspect along with the purifying aspect, but again my face felt draggy and irritated afterwards so I'm not sure it did much for my skin.
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
After using this mask I can feel my face fresh and clean. The product meet my expectations because I think it eliminates the impurities. The packaging is very nice and the aroma too. I think I would buy this product depending on the price because I got mine in the ipsy bag.
Jennifer W.
Griffin, GA
Love these sheet masks!! I use one of these once a week as my routine facial regimen. They can be a little tricky to apply, but after using the first time you get the hang of it. My skin always feels slimy smooth after!
Jessica  w.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product. It makes my face feel amazing. I have given these masks as gifts to friends and everyone I have given a mask to love the way the mask makes their face feel.
Laura S.
Orange Cove , CA
These sheet masks make your face feel so refreshed. The feeling after you take them off is incredible and then while you're massaging the gel on your face, you can feel how flawless your skin is going to feel.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
This green tea sheet mask is my favorite mask I have ever used and I absolutely cannot wait to use it again!! I received two biorepublic masks in my ipsy bag and the green tea one is amazing. It smells SOO GOOD and it left my skin sooo hydrated and glowy. After you remove the mask you just rub the excess product into your skin for extra moisture!! I have very very sensitive skin and this mask gave me no problems at all! I highly recommend this mask if you want extra glow to your skin and need hydration :)
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
These sheet masks smell great, but they're a little perfume-y so if you're sensitive to that maybe these aren't for you. They also have more slits and flaps than other sheet masks I've used which made it more difficult to put them on my face and keep them in the right position, though they claimed it would help. Despite those things, I really liked these sheet masks and my skin was glowing after I used them.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I love this mask! The excess product rubbed into my skin nicely and didn't leave a weird film behind. My skin felt very soft and looked glowy and super healthy! After using this mask my face did not get greasy over time, and remained nice and glowy. My skin definitely looked smoother and my blemishes seemed diminished. I would definitely recommend this mask if you have oily skin!
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
love these mask. 1: affordable $5 a mask. 2: adjustable and comfortable on your face. 3: no mess, no drip! 4: makes your skin feel hydrated and nourished. i highly recommend trying these sheet masks. i got my samples through Ipsy but i have seen these at Target and Walmart.
Ainsley L.
I love skin masks! They are perfect for the skin, especially BioRepublic's Face Mask. I love the Green tea infused one because it is the best for cleansing & clearing up the skin. I definitely would recommend this one to people with acne-prone skin!