BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBioRepublic
Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask

BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask

by BioRepublic

Mask infused with natural pomegranate extract and vitamin E:

• Brightens and energizes skin tone.
  • Evens and smoothes skin complexion.
  • For radiant, fresh, and balanced skin.

A biodegradable fiber mask that snugly fits the contours of your face, ensuring optimal delivery of vital nutrients to the skin.

BioRepublic Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Fiber Mask or have you tried this product? This will be the first for me.. I'm a lil nervous because my skin is very sensitive to many things.. Your thoughts and suggestions?
Have you ever tried this product? And how did you like it? BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask
I get so confused when things say illuminating... does this mask make your face oily? What exactly does it do to "brighten"?!? If anyone has used this before please let me know your opinions!!! Thanks!!
Start your review of BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask!
Morgan M.
BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask uploaded by Morgan M.
Sensitive skin? This thing works so well! Smells so good and leaves my skin hydrated and looking BOMB! I'm usually hesitant to try anything besides clay masks because they tend to mess with my sensitive skin, I would buy it again! Make sure you read the ingredients just to make sure theres nothing that will set you skin off.
Mary  F.
Chester Twp, PA
BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask uploaded by Mary  F.
BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask uploaded by Mary  F.
These sheet masks were ok I mean they did a pretty decent job at hydrating and brightening my skin. The serum /essence was very light weight and absorbed almost instantly into my skin. My skin felt and looked refreshed, replenished, and revitalized. The only criticism I have is that the material of the sheet mask is very flimsy. I was almost certain that it is some sort of paper mask. As soon as I started to unfold the mask to apply it to my face it started ripping which was a little frustrating. I had to manipulate the mask to stay on my face correctly because it was torn. I really would recommend they switch to some kind of cotton material if not that then something a bit more stable. Especially when your soaking the sheet mask in so much contents. Other than that it was a pretty suitable sheet mask.
Laike N.
BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask uploaded by Laike N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This illuminating #sheetmask does wonders for your #skin I recommend this for a friend, and it comes with a really good price in comparison to other facemask. I would totally buy this product again because it works really well. #pomegranate #illuminating #moisturizing #cleanser #makeup #fallessentials
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
Amazing smell. I’ve tried this mask and the cucumber and i fell in love with both. I definitely recommend this to anyone, even those with sensitive skin. You will feel a little sting when you first place the mask in your face but your face will thank you after. And did I mention you don’t have to wash this off? You can even add whatever is left in the pouch after.
Denise  H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love sheet masks and this one smells great and my face felt smooth and balanced and it fits my face perfectly.
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
I really enjoyed this mask. It had a nice, light, fresh scent and left my skin looking bright and refreshed. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and I didn’t experience any breakouts or reactions to the formula.
Halle C.
Charleston, SC
I got this mask as part of my iPSYbag for one month. This sheet mask is very refreshing with the pomegranate scent. After using, I did notice that my skin was brighter and softer. I prefer peel off masks but this was still a good mask to use to freshen up your skin!
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask uploaded by Angela T.
I loved these masks. I recieved mine in an Ipsy glam bag. I did a live review which is posted on both my YouTube channel and blog at Pink Pearls Glam. Check it out and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel it is free.
Dayanara  P.
Fort Hood, TX
🧖‍♀️i like this mask is very refreshing.............. it makes my face very hydrated and fresh............. 💓🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask uploaded by Flor M.
Worth the price, would buy the 3 pack if I had the money and use to use. It's good for the environment and cheap to buy. I bought mine at Target to save money and my friend recommended it since she is environmentalist. Wish that it last longer and it's very relaxing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
il y a 4 ans
Flor M. il y a un an
I loved this mask, made my skin very soft and glowing. The only way to describe it is that it gives the dewy look, makes skin less dry and not too oily. I recommend it because it cheap and the quality is beyond the price.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
il y a 4 ans
Karolina P. il y a 4 ans
The scent of this mask i didn't really like. It smelled like a wet sock. But i still put it on. The chin part of the mask isnt really on the mask it looks like it could fall apart. But overall it does work.