BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask

*Unfold and apply on clean skin *Wear mask and relax for 15-20 minutes *Remove and massage any excess serum into face, neck, and hands. No need to rinse*How to Use provided by BioRepublic see more...

Buy on Target*
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
Honestly I find most sheet masks to be pretty much the same for the most part so theres not usually any that stand out to me in particular, I did like the smell and cooling feeling of this cucumber mask. If i used this mask consistently I might notice some effects on my skin but as just a one time use I found it to just be relaxing.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I'm a sheetmaskaholic! This cucumber mask is definitely one of my favorites. It's leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, soft and tight. I love it! Biorepublic definitely knows what there doing! I can't wait to try some of their other masks. Recommend it for sure
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this! It smells like cucumbers and it feels so moisturizing and refreshing. I had really dry skin so I put this mask on and right when I took it off my skin was super moisturized and soft. Would definitely buy again!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I like using sheet masks to have a pamper night. However, these are way overpriced for what they are. I feel like this one made my face feel refreshed but it is not amazing compared to other sheet masks.
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
Love it! I received this mask in my October’s Ipsy bag and I fell in love with this brand and they’re products. First of this mask smell amazing and it fells amazing when you place it on your face. The only down fall if you have sensitive skin it will sting a bit, but nothing too concerning. The feeling you get after using the mask is worth the sting you when you first place the mask on your face.
Karlie B.
BIOREPUBLIC my new favorite brand for sheet masks! The best part about sheet masks is using them in bed! Put one on and relax without having to worry about getting up to rinse it off. The cucumber in this particular mask is so refreshing and left my skin feeling rejuvenated. I will be gifting these to everyone this Christmas season!
danka u.
Akron, OH
The only fiber sheet mask I’ve ever used that actually did something for my skin. The cucumber soothes any redness or acne you have and your skin feels calm and supple.
Angélica A.
I am so buying this mask again. If you want a mask to refresh the face and provide gentle moisture, this is the perfect match. The packaging was easy to open and the mask itself comes very indulged on the aqueous solution (wet).
Mariah G.
Reedsburg, WI
Made skin feel nice and product had nice scent to it. Would try again if had the chance to do so. Packaging was cute too. BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
My use of sheet masks has grown since I am constantly receiving them in subscription boxes as of late. I prefer masks like these that are made of fiber or paper. They seem more substantial and are easier to maintain on the face for the intended length of use. This mask worked well enough, but I found it difficult to adjust to my face shape. A pet peeve of mine is when the nose portion flops down onto my nostrils forcing me to flap the piece of mask back and forth as I breathe in and out. If this mask didn't do that, I would be a happy camper.