BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask uploaded by Courtney G.

BY BIOREPUBLIC

*Unfold and apply on clean skin *Wear mask and relax for 15-20 minutes *Remove and massage any excess serum into face, neck, and hands. No need to rinse*How to Use provided by BioRepublic see more...

Buy on Target*
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
My use of sheet masks has grown since I am constantly receiving them in subscription boxes as of late. I prefer masks like these that are made of fiber or paper. They seem more substantial and are easier to maintain on the face for the intended length of use. This mask worked well enough, but I found it difficult to adjust to my face shape. A pet peeve of mine is when the nose portion flops down onto my nostrils forcing me to flap the piece of mask back and forth as I breathe in and out. If this mask didn't do that, I would be a happy camper.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
This mask did nothing for my face. It was a very thin sheet and I ripped it just putting it on. I did not notice any extra hydration when I took it off. It states that it should tighten pores and reduce the appearance of lines....but it did not do any of those things. The only thing it did was cooling on my face and smelt like cucumber melon from bath and body.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
I have had this mask for probably a year and kept forgetting to use it. I finally decided to use it & LOVED it. The mask didn't have a huge cucumber smell. It was extremely moist! I also have a pretty small face and sheet masks are normally really big on me. This one clinger to my face very well and wasn't super big.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I received this in my ipsy bag and let me tell you these are gentle face masks perfect for before applying makeup! I love how hydrating these are! And the cucumber scent is not too strong just refreshing! Just be gentle when unfolding the sheet mask cause it's pretty delicate!
Arielle F.
Arielle F.
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! I think it's a nice mask and smells yummy. I have sensitive skin and it wasn't irritating at all. Only issue is the price, it's about $4.99 for one and $44 for 10. There is a promo code on ipsy and first purchase.
Christina B.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
I mentioned this with my review on the pomegranate mask, but overall this is a pretty decent mask. I think this one is a bit more cooling than the pomegranate one. Still I'm not a huge fan of this style of sheet mask.
Aimee T.
Aimee T.
I've tried so many face masks recently and this one has worked the absolute best. It makes my face feel so soothed and hydrated. It leaves my skin feeling fresh for hours after I use it. It smells amazing too!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Absolutely amazing!! One of my favorite masks with a refreshing and cooling scent/feel. A must have to get you ready for all your holiday and end of the season parties!!
Lee W.
Lee W.
I received this mask in my ipsy bag, and I loved it! It smelled great and made my skin feel smooth and hydrated. Repurchased from their website and use them regularly BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask