BY BIOREPUBLIC

*Unfold and apply on clean skin *Wear mask and relax for 15-20 minutes *Remove and massage any excess serum into face, neck, and hands. No need to rinse*How to Use provided by BioRepublic see more...

Buy on Target
Karlie B.
BIOREPUBLIC my new favorite brand for sheet masks! The best part about sheet masks is using them in bed! Put one on and relax without having to worry about getting up to rinse it off. The cucumber in this particular mask is so refreshing and left my skin feeling rejuvenated. I will be gifting these to everyone this Christmas season!
Greys R.
Otis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a sheetmaskaholic! This cucumber mask is definitely one of my favorites. It's leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, soft and tight. I love it! Biorepublic definitely knows what there doing! I can't wait to try some of their other masks. Recommend it for sure
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great soothing mask! The price is wonderful and my skin felt so smooth and soft. This was my first time using the product and I would definitely buy it again. The smell is wonderful!! I Fit my face perfectly, smelled great, and did everything it said that it would do!
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I received this mask in my October’s Ipsy bag and I fell in love with this brand and they’re products. First of this mask smell amazing and it fells amazing when you place it on your face. The only down fall if you have sensitive skin it will sting a bit, but nothing too concerning. The feeling you get after using the mask is worth the sting you when you first place the mask on your face.
Mariah G.
Reedsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made skin feel nice and product had nice scent to it. Would try again if had the chance to do so. Packaging was cute too. BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My use of sheet masks has grown since I am constantly receiving them in subscription boxes as of late. I prefer masks like these that are made of fiber or paper. They seem more substantial and are easier to maintain on the face for the intended length of use. This mask worked well enough, but I found it difficult to adjust to my face shape. A pet peeve of mine is when the nose portion flops down onto my nostrils forcing me to flap the piece of mask back and forth as I breathe in and out. If this mask didn't do that, I would be a happy camper.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask did nothing for my face. It was a very thin sheet and I ripped it just putting it on. I did not notice any extra hydration when I took it off. It states that it should tighten pores and reduce the appearance of lines....but it did not do any of those things. The only thing it did was cooling on my face and smelt like cucumber melon from bath and body.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this mask for probably a year and kept forgetting to use it. I finally decided to use it & LOVED it. The mask didn't have a huge cucumber smell. It was extremely moist! I also have a pretty small face and sheet masks are normally really big on me. This one clinger to my face very well and wasn't super big.
Irene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my ipsy bag and let me tell you these are gentle face masks perfect for before applying makeup! I love how hydrating these are! And the cucumber scent is not too strong just refreshing! Just be gentle when unfolding the sheet mask cause it's pretty delicate!
Arielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! I think it's a nice mask and smells yummy. I have sensitive skin and it wasn't irritating at all. Only issue is the price, it's about $4.99 for one and $44 for 10. There is a promo code on ipsy and first purchase.