3 colors available

BY BIOREPUBLIC

Buy BioRepublic Masks Peels - Mask infused with natural aloe vera extract and vitamin E: Soothes dry skin, perfect for after sun use Provides immediate hydration For healthy, revitalized, and lush skinA biodegradable fiber mask that snugly fits the contours of your face, ensuring optimal delivery of vital nutrients. Details provided by BioRepublic. see more...

• Now where can I find this product? I received 1 in my ipsy bag and ...2 Answers
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
This was a great mask to have on hand when I had a sunburn all over my face! Helped cool it down and make it feel refreshed. Just a heads up, there is a lot of "gel" on the mask, so I squeezed some of it off in the package and used just the gel a second time. Overall, really nice mask.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
This mask came ready in the pouch and was so easy to use. Once I adjusted the mask to fit my face, it felt cool and refreshing while the product set. Afterward, my skin felt soft and renewed. I would recommend this product to those who want a simple, effective facial treatment.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
This is a great affordable mask. It smells amazing and has a nice cooling effect. It left my skin hydrated and calm. The fiber of this mask is one of the best I have found. It conforms comfortably to the curves of my face and doesn't slide all around.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This mask smells nice, fits way better than most that I have tried and left my skin feeling very hydrated. This one is so comfortable you almost forget you have it on, which is amazing. They are also super affordable as well.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
So I received this in either my birch box or my Sephora play, I can't remember. I loved this mask it was refreshing and make my skin feeling absolutely amazing I will for sure be repurchasing in the future 😀
Camille S.
Camille S.
Kennesaw, GA
I received this mask in my Ipsy bag and it does provide immediate hydration to the face,leaves your skin looking dewy. I don't have dry or irritated skin I didn't see any major improvement.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
This! On a stressful day this will unwind you. It's cooling to the face, after you rub in the excess it feels so smooth and refreshing on your skin.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
I kept this in the fridge and used it after a day at the pool. Feels so soothing and felt revitalized afterwards.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
I think the most relaxing part of my week is pouring myself a glass of wine and putting this on my face...
Jori B.
Jori B.
So I got this mask in my Ipsy bag and I couldn't have been happier! I love face masks and I've been finding a love for sheet masks lately. They're so easy to use, I mean all ya have to do is put it on and wait about 20 minutes then toss it in the garbage. This sheet mask is one of the better ones I've used. I have trouble getting them to stay on my face right, either the mouth hole is too big or the eye holes are not big enough and I have to work to put it on so its comfortable. This mask, though, fit my face almost perfectly! With all sheet masks there's gonna be something that doesn't fit quite right but this one was by far the most comfortable. I would definitely buy these and I'm thankful for Ipsy to introduce them to me!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Now where can I find this product? I received 1 in my ipsy bag and now I don't know where to loom?