Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersBioré
Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser

Bioré® Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser

by Bioré

Salicylic acid acne treatment. Invigorates and cools as it removes over 99% of dirt and oil that can cause blemishes.

I've been using the regular Biore cleanser for over a year now, it's amazing on my skin! should I switch to this one and see if there's a bigger difference?
How well is this at actually removing blackhead, dry skin, oily skin, and overall?
[product:biore-witch-hazel-pore-clarifying-cooling-cleanser-677-oz] ???yo
Start your review of Bioré® Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser!
Geraldine P.
San Juan
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Geraldine P.
I have been using this product together with my husband and they seem very good to me. they are super refreshing.Witch Hazel Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Beth L.
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Beth L.
Purchased at: Amazon
In our household we have adult acne and teen acne going on and this works great for all of us! It really helps clear up blemishes overnight. Will buy again. Pump works great.
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Erin B.
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Erin B.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is fantastic! My skin doesn’t get tried out, it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, and when I use it in conjunction with other products, I get great results! Unless I eventually find something I like better out there, this is my go-to face wash that I recommend to anyone and everyone fighting acne/blemishes!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Flor M.
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best cleansers I have tried. I wish it was more natural for my dry skin, but it improved my acne from wearing a mask. I like the packaging and easy to open. It’s affordable and currently in stock at the Walmart.
Jacalyn L.
Peyton, CO
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Jacalyn L.
Purchased at: Target
This is literally my all time favorite face wash. I’ve used high to low end brands, and nothing beats this clean. It cleans your face/pores so dang good. It leaves a tingling fresh feeling and a great start to my day. Do your skin a favor and go buy this!
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Miranda G.
this product is amazing. it has the best cooling sensation. it works to keep my face clean and clear. ive been using it since middle school. the witch hazel.one is new but I love it just as much as the other one. highly recommend.
Tiffany W.
Kingston, TN
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Tiffany W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am absolutely innlove with this stuff. I really struggle with adult acne. Four days ago someone told me to try this so i went and bought some. I freaking love it. It has this amazing tingle when ur washing ur face. U can literally feel it cleaning ur face so good. It not only feels amazing while using but it works so well. My face has cleared up so much since trying this. Thats in only four days😍. I highly recommend this stuff. Cant wait to see my skin after a month of ysing this. Or longer. Clear skin here i come
Isabela R.
Columbus, IN
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Isabela R.
I love this product, I love the feeling it gives my face. It makes me feel more refreshed. I tried it because my stepmom got it and I am for sure gonna be buying it. Plus it isn’t to expensive so that’s a plus!
Heather B.
Kissimmee, FL
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by Heather B.
I got this cleanser on a whim because I really like witch hazel. I really like it. It tingled when I was washing my face with it. Afterwards my face wash smooth and shiny. I love the packaging as well.
El H.
Bioré®  Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser uploaded by El H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the cooling effect this face wash has. I have used it every night for a little over 2 months and it has definitely helped keep my breakouts at a minimum. It has a nice smell to it and a little goes a long way. It's a good quality product at an affordable price. I have and will repurchase.