Bioré UV Perfect Milk SPF 50/Pa++++ uploaded by Sarang N.

BY BIORÉ

Long-lasting UV block for face and body. A UV block offering SPF50+/ PA++++ protection. Its water-proof and perspiration-resistant formulation makes it effective for outdoor protection. Ultra light and non-sticky texture spreads evenly on the skin, leaving a sheer, natural finish with no white residue.

Anis R.
I have been an avid user of this sunscreen since 2013 as far as I can remember. Coming from someone who is living in a tropical country (hot, humid weather all year round) my dry, sensitive skin, it provides the best base for makeup application (after moisturiser etc)! I used this as an emergency primer for a friend when applying her makeup & it didn’t budge/cake or even gives you any whitecast in photos. Had my downs with this when it’s not easily available when I was studying in the UK. Highly recommend!
👑Ellyani E.
Sunscreen is not oily and it doesn't feel greasy at all. Been a loyal Biore sunscreen user for 3 months now.
Sarang N.
Dubai
[BIORE] UV Perfect Milk SPF50+ PA++++

If you have been following me, I’m pretty sure you already know how I love this sunscreen from a Japanese brand called Biore.

I initially came across this product when I was looking for a sunscreen to use in Baler, Aurora, Philippines in 2016. Yes, I was that naive and stupid in the past. 😂 I was only using sunscreen when I’m going to the beach or pool. 💩💩💩

The SA asked me to test it out. She said it’s new in Watsons yet it’s their best seller because it’s not sticky and you can wear it under makeup. I tried it on the back of my hand and I immediately liked the milky texture and matte finish. There were several variants but I bought this one because it’s the biggest — 40ml. 👌🏻

☂️It claims that it’s perfect for outdoor activities and sports
☂️It also claims that it’s water, sweat, and sebum resistant
☂️Can be used as a makeup base
☂️Has a maximum PA++++ UVA and UVB protection

📝Notable Ingredients:
⛱Zinc Oxide
⛱Octinoxate
⛱Uvinul A Plus
⛱Titanium Dioxide
⛱Tinosorb S

✔️It doesn’t leave any sticky residue and it’s easily absorbed by my skin
✔️It has a powdery matte finish which I’m really fond of because I don’t like using loose powder
✔️It has little to no white cast and has no flashback. Although other users say it leaves a slight white cast on their faces
✔️Doesn’t pill with makeup
✔️The packaging is superb and easily dispenses the product

✖️Has an alcohol scent
✖️There are days when it dries my butterfly zone
✖️Should’ve been sold in a bigger container to lessen plastic waste

💭I love it so much that when I found out it’s not available here in the UAE, I asked my sister to send me 6 bottles! My husband has oily skin so it somehow minimizes the greasiness of his face.

🛒Rating: 4/5 - I’ll definitely repurchase but I will most likely use another sunscreen in the winter to avoid aggravating the dry patches on my butterfly zone.

🌵I don’t recommend it to people with dry skin.

🌤What’s your favorite sunscreen? Can you recommend your go to sunscreen for dry and cold days?

🚨Disclaimer: This is a personal purchase. My opinion is not in any way influenced by the brand and its affiliates. YMMV.

Amazon