Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50/PA+++

by Bioré

Superior lightweight UV block for face, Matt Effect. Provides long-lasting UV protection of SPF50+/ PA+++. It has an ultra light, non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains Sebum-absorbing powder to give you that matt look and keep skin...

This is good for oily skin? I read some reviews and I want to make sure before I buy it!
Does this wear well under makeup?
Start your review of Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50/PA+++!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Pretty great product! I like the feel of it on my skin, it's very moisturizing on my skin, I love it! A little goes a long way.in reviews
Jenniffer E.
Beltsville, MD
Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50/PA+++ uploaded by Jenniffer E.
Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50/PA+++ uploaded by Jenniffer E.
Purchased at: eBay
I love this sunscreen forever! I’ve been using this for 6 years and so far is my favorite sunscreen for oily skin. Currently, my skin is not as oily as it was few years ago but it still working nicely. Maybe I’m crazy, but I feel like it acts as a primer, so sometimes I use it before make up. Now, in my routine, I wash my face with Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel Cleanser 200ml or The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil, apply a moisturizer (The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA or Bioderma Sebium Mat Control) then I use this sunscreen. So far I’m really happy! Ps.: it may left your skin a little blanch/pale, as shown in the pic. So if you have a darker skin color, I’d suggest to use blue version, which is not so mattifying but definitely is better is this point.
Marília T.
Sterling Heights
I have just bought it due to physical protection, it’s very light white liquid that sometimes is not easy to spread because of the “sand” texture , but I really like how light it is and the physical protection is very important for computer and artificial light.
Thalitta O.
Elizabeth, NJ
A perfect sunscreen for very oily skin, your face is very dry and protected, fixed so well on the skin that it has to be removed with a dermaquilante, if it can not cause pimples, if you do not like the oil caused by other sunscreens, this is the ideal
Larissa L.
Cockeysville, MD
I absolutely love this sunscreen.. my favorite of all times .. I finish a bottle and I already have a back up.. it helps oily skin and texture I apply after a moisturizer
John V.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I have oily skin that is always shiny. I tend to use a setting powder to remove the excess shine, and when I saw this has a powdery finish, I thought it would be a match. I was wrong. This product smells heavily of alcohol and immediately caused redness upon application. As I rubbed this into my skin, it turned to a very sticky white gluey paste. I tried working it in further, but this product just sat on top of the skin in big patches and made me look like a ghost. Once this dried on my skin, it immediately began to pill. I had huge chunks of sunscreen that just flaked off. I am so disappointed with this after hearing some hype. It seems the new formulation of this just completely sucks. I returned it and would not recommend this to anyone.
shayla L.
Dunbar
It was nice because it didn't make my face dry nor oily, helped keep my acne in line and not over break out. I liked the smell wasnt over powering like most are.
Brin D.
Berkeley, CA
I really have a love-hate relationship with this sunscreen. It's extremely drying, but with my oily skin I can usually get away with it. My issue is, while its powdery, dry finish is fine when I'm not wearing face makeup, when I wear foundation over it, my pores get enlarged. They look bumpy and strange, almost like I have milia! I've had this reaction with a few foundations, dewy and matte finishes. But if I don't feel like wearing makeup and just want to control my oil and have my skin be protected, I reach for this.
Kathy Z.
Malden, MA
Make sure to shake before using! Although it does contain alcohol, it doesn’t dry out my face and leaves it moist. I typically wear it as my second layer over another cream to keep my face moisturized during the day. I think it will be best for people with drier skin as I find it’s a bit too moisturizing for my face.
Maria A.
Beavercreek, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
the best face sunscreen i’ve ever tried on. it doesn’t make your skin looks lighter and it dries quickly and make your skin extremely soft. it also doesn’t have any smell. you can find for a good price!
Nicole A.
Schenectady, NY
This used to be my holy grail sunscreen but their recent reformulation irritates my skin so much! If you can find one from 2017 or older than I’d recommend picking it up but their new formulation is so disappointing.