BY BIORÉ

Superior lightweight UV block for face, Matt Effect. Provides long-lasting UV protection of SPF50+/ PA+++. It has an ultra light, non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains Sebum-absorbing powder to give you that matt look and keep skin...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Pretty great product! I like the feel of it on my skin, it's very moisturizing on my skin, I love it! A little goes a long way." in 4 reviews
Adriana V.
This is my go-to face sunscreen when I am going to be outdoors or sweating, or when I just need my sunscreen to stay put without worrying. This sunscreen, unlike many others, is very liquidy. It has a consistency thinner than my foundation.

For people who are not used to purchasing Japanese sunscreens, you will be surprised how small of a container this is. Keep in mind that it is intended to be applied only to the face. There are over 20 full face applications in the bottle, and it is more of a premium product since it is sweat-resistant and water-resistant.

I find it best to apply in two layers. Once it's dry, it dries matte. It does a good job of holding up against sweat, but I would reapply if you are sweating profusely or if you go in the water. I took off a star because reapplication can be a bit of a pain with a matte-setting product. Occasionally it can give you a white cast if you aren't careful. Overall, it's still the best "outdoor" sunscreen I've found that provides a PA++++ level of protection. However, I have also heard that you get the same sun protection, with a little less "matte" effect from Kao Biore UV PERFECT Milk SPF50+ PA++++ 40ml 2015, which is 40mL, as opposed to this product which is 30mL. The blue version is also a dollar cheaper for more product, so I will be trying that in the future.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
This is my holy Grail sunscreen, but I will say that it's not for everyone. It's super cheap and you can get it on Amazon, but it does take a while to be shipped so I would recommend buying two at a time. It doesn't really have a scent and it has a thin, watery consistency. It leaves a very strong white cast though and is very mattifying. I have oily skin and I can only use this in the summer because it's so drying. It looks great under makeup though and is SPF 50 so it has a ton of sun protection. I recommend this sunscreen if you hate the way most American sunscreens feel and have oily skin!
Angela C.
Love how lightweight this sunscreen is. It's watery and doesn't leave a white cast. However, it is a little tiny bit drying so make sure you put on hydrating products beforehand. Overall love
Heloá F.
Arlington, VA
This sunscreem is perfect for everyday use, because is resistent and strong. Its effect is long lasting and the appearance is not sticky sunscreen, but rather light consistency. All skins will identify with this sunscreen
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
It absorbs quickly into a matte finish and provides a great base for makeup application. However it leaves a white cast and was irritating for me. I would not purchase again.
Angie G.
Jacksonville
This sunscreen is wonderful for my lifestyle in sunny, humid Florida weather. I have combination skin and my T-zone gets oily later in the day. When I wear the Biore Face Milk under my makeup, I have no oil or sweat issues. It will feel a little oily at first, but it dries matte and feels great. I highly recommend this product as a makeup primer and daily sunscreen. Caution: If your skin tone is pretty dark, it could be a little too white-ish.
Ashley D.
I absolutely LOVED this product! I have always had problems in the past with sunscreens feeling very heavy/oily on my skin, and balling up into clumps not soaking in when applied over my moisturizer. However with this product I DIDNT have any of those problems! It's a extremely light weight formula so it didn't leave me feeling oily, and penetrated into my skin quickly even over my moisturizer! I would DEFINITELY recommend this product
Chelsea C.
I've been using this for a few months, and while I absolutely love it for most circumstances...it just does not play well with my HG primer (Becca Backlight), which is really unfortunate. Provides a good, slightly matte base though, so it's good for light makeup days or going for a walk. No breakouts either, which is rare for me when using sunscreen all the time.
Rebecca J.
I really really like this sunscreen.  It's effective and waterproof which is awesome.  It has alcohol, so the product can be drying.  But I like to layer this over my moisturizer, which makes it less drying, and then I also end up with less whitecast.  I love the mattifying texture, which makes the sunscreen work well as a primer.
Angie P.
OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD compared to American sunscreens! If you thought Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 was good, this will blow your mind. The silicone in this product makes it great as a foundation primer with amazing SPF/UVA protection to boot! It does impart an unnoticeable gray cast (you honestly can't really tell). Not a miracle worker when it comes to very oily skin, but still an amazing buy (I've used 5 bottles already)