Charmain L.
Blackpool, Lancashire
At long last, I have found my HG sunscreen! It's very easy to apply, smells pleasant, and keeps my face silky and matt...There is also no need to wait for it to work. I generally just slap it over my face and neck after moisturising and I'm done. Since photoaging is the biggest external factor for patchy saggy skin, I have never (from the age of 26) left home without broad spectrum (both SPF and PA as high as possible) coverage, even in winter, and this one ticks all the right boxes. It has been incredibly difficult to get a reasonably priced sunscreen that doesn't leave a sticky shiny mess on my face, making it bright enough to trigger photosynthesis with no help from the sun...Everyone would need to wear shades just to be near me.

The only other sunscreen I have tried that works in a similar way is Clarins UV Plus Multi-Protection, but that's often over £20 for a tiny bottle...way too expensive. Fortunately, this Bioré sunscreen is a mere fraction of the price, and a little does go a long way. As I have sensitive combination skin that is quite prone to breakouts, 'Perfect Milk' also has the added advantage of somehow having a soothing effect, and evening out my skin tone. How well does it work as sunscreen? Well, my skin type is quite resistant to burning, but I'm just a month shy of 40, and still frequently getting ID'ed for buying alcohol at supermarkets. Job done, I'd say! Bioré UV Perfect Milk SPF 50/Pa++++