Bioré UV Perfect Face Body Milk Sunscreen SPF 50/Pa+++ Long-lasting uploaded by Charmain L.

BY BIORÉ

Long-lasting UV block for face and body A UV block offering SPF50+/ PA+++ protection Its water-proof and perspiration-resistant formulation makes it effective for outdoor protection. Ultra light and non-sticky texture spreads evenly on the skin 40ML...

Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Karen M.
Peoria, AZ
I loved it - it was light, non-greasy and felt good on my skin.  The packaging was eye catching and easy to open.  I was out in the sun for quite some time, and it obviously did it's job as an SPF50 product.  It was my first time using the product but not my last.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Producto fenomenal super práctico y facil de organizar tiene muy buen precio al alcanse de todos me encanta como huele tan rico y muy buenos resultados te ofrece se los recomiendo muchísimas veses lo comprare
Rosie C.
Pottstown, PA
I used this product to protect my skin when out in the sun. Works great!! My daughter uses this also as well and friends and family. They say it works well and doesn't feel greasy.
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this product because it left my skin moisture and really smooth all day I loved the smell and it was so rich I loved using it everday before starting my day
Amanda H.
Orosi
Kept my face feeling hydrated all day!! I definitely recommended to my family and friends, and absolutely recommend anyone reading this to go out and by it! You won't be disappointed!
Kristin L.
Bluffton, SC
Truly long lasting. A little hard to get it to blend it. Very effective! It lasted all day while I was at the beach and no sunburn! Very gentle on my sensitive skin
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Spent a week on the beach. Obviously sunscreen is a must especially for your face. My face is usually the first thing to burn to crisp and peel. However, an SPF 50 sunscreen made specifically for your face is less oily meaning less breakouts meaning a better chance that I will apply it. And no burning this year for me. Which I'm sure my skin thanks me for.
nadia c.
League City
absolutely love this! this product simultaneously moisturises skin and provides protection from the sun. i routinely use this as it is cheap and still performs well, and are easy to use on the go. this is amazing, and is good value for the price you pay.
MaKayla M.
Odum
Smells wonderful and makes skin smoothe! Would recommend. Packaging is nice and easy to open up. Not too pricey for such good quality. Would recomment in a regular skin routine morning and night. Perhaps the bottle could be larger for more product.
Brina A.
Is this good? Where can I purchase it?
Brina A.
Is this good? Where can I purchase it?

Amazon