Bioré UV Perfect Bright Face Milk SPF 50/PA+++ uploaded by Sarah Y.

BY BIORÉ

Superior lightweight UV block for face, Radiant Effect. Provides SPF50+/ PA+++ UV protection. It has an ultra light and non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains ultra fine light correction powder to cover pores, correct skin dullness...

Bioré UV Perfect Bright Face Milk SPF 50/PA+++
  • "Absolutely Weightless! It absorbs instantly and has little to no fragrance. After using this sunscreen I will never use a traditional drugstore sunscreen ever again after using this. It is fairly moisturizing too! Will repurchase or stock up on next trip to Asia!" in 3 reviews
sam z.
The best sunscreen for oily skin!! It has alcohol in the formula which some people may find drying and need to use with moisturizer but I find it perfect for my EXTREMELY oily skin. Already ordered a backup. Worth the slightly higher pricetag.
Maggie H.
This is an excellent primer though I would definitely only recommend for those with fair complexions. If you put enough on to get real protection it’s going to leave a white cast. If you use a lot of hydration in your routine this can take a while to set but for me definitely worth it
Sara T.
Denver, CO
Burns if it gets in your eyes before it's set, but water-resistant otherwise. Great as a mattifying primer under makeup. Must use an oil cleanser to remove this (or any) sunscreen and doing so it has not caused breakouts.
Mariapaz S.
I admit that this brand does not reach or use it only 4 times but one day my cousin asked me to see that it was and I gave it and the moment I started to use it I could not help saying how happy I was with this brand and he said that To look at the same brand perodifferent products since it is very good and just 2 weeks ago I placed an order to see how it is going
alissa m.
Grosse Pointe
This is my favorite sunscreen of all time! I’ve been using it for a few months and find that it protects my skin very well and doesn’t break me out, which is rare for sunscreen. It does leave a slight white cast, but that is the only downside I can find to this sunscreen.
Erika N.
Huntersville, NC
This stuff is awesome! I got it for the summer beings that i will be out in the sun alot. This was my first time using this product. The cost was a good value for the product. So far i think this product is very effective and I would most likely recommend it to others!
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I love this lotion, I use it as a sunscreen too. If I'm going to the beach I'll apply this to a bear face and head out like that. The spf 50 is great. I don't feel like I have a thick goopy sunscreen on my face, I feel like I have a light moisturizing cream.
Brandy A.
Salt Lake City
I needed a mask that would be safe for my sensitive skin. I love milk masks so when I saw biore had one I couldn't wait to try it. To my relief it was soothing and i had no adverse reaction to it. I will be making it a part of my skincare regimen.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Sharon K.
One of my to go sunblocks! It comes in this small bottle and the consistency is more liquidity. It is easy to apply on the skin. I mainly use it on my face and neck. It helps moisturized the skin too. The only con about his product is the white cast. If your not too fond of white cast on your face, they have the other white bottle that is not as noticeable.
Brina A.
Where can you buy this in Canada?

Amazon