Bioré UV Moist Face Milk Sunscreen Sunblock SPF 50 Pa+++ uploaded by Hang C.

BY BIORÉ

The item was printed Mfg. date with 3 years shelf life on it.

Bioré UV Moist Face Milk Sunscreen Sunblock SPF 50 Pa+++
  • "I have used this product over and over again. Not only is it a sunscreen but it is extremely moisturizing . This is the product that I use on my face as well as the kids I babysit's faces. This product meets all expectations and is one that I will suggest over and over." in 5 reviews
  • "Very hydrating! And is a good recommendation for sunscreen but not for all over definitely comes in handy for sensitive areas" in 4 reviews
  • "i like the watery consistency of this product, and that its really moisturizing.  i use this in the fall when its a little dryer outside, s i use something a little thicker in the winter. if you have dry skin i think this woul dbe a good general sunscreen" in 2 reviews
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
After all the hype I had to try this spf and had my parents bring it back for me from Japan. I am sorely disappointed because it reeks of alcohol and dries out my skin. I ended up with red patches and irritated sad skin. Sadly won’t be repurchasing.
Brian M.
Biore UV Moist Face Milk Sunscreen Sunblock was the first face sunscreen that I've ever used.  Once I hit my 30s I decided that I should be taking better care of my skin and picked this up.  I love it.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind.  It's great for protecting my face from the harmful effects of the sun on a daily basis.  I also like that I don't feel like it clogs my pores or causes me to break out.  I highly recommend it.  The only downside is that it's a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Maya L.
This product was great, I have used Biore products in the past and this lived up to my expectations. As usual Biore was able to deliver a good quality product. I wore this sunblock out and found my skin moisturized and protected all day without a gross or heavy dewy feeling to it.
Jessey C.
Definitely not your typical sunblock product, it doesn't smell like sunblock, it actually smells great! For the price it's great value, I would definitely recommend to friends and family and would purchase again. I also loved how versatile the packaging is, can carry anywhere.
Ava I.
I really did not like this sunscreen, I'm sensitive to most sunscreens and this one did not impress me. I broke out a day after I used it and then tried it again a few weeks after and still broke out. Don't waste your money on this product if you have sensitive skin.
Nonni S.
I love this sunscreen. I grew up using Biore sunscreens like this one. It has a super watery consistency which I love. It sinks into the skin pretty quickly and has a smooth satin finish on the skin. I like to use it on my bare face and body. It’s a great size to take Togo!
Addison K.
Aiken
Amanda T.
Central Lake, MI
It goes on smooth and doesnt make my skin feel oily like others. Its a good amount of product for the price. The packaging is simple and easy to read. It met my expectations, and it does what the packaging says. I would purchase this again because I liked the spf in it.
haven w.
Savannah
I really loved this product. I am very fair skinned and burn easy, this product have great coverage and I will be there to buy it again for sure, you can't be too careful with your skin these days and that's the truth, the sun can do so many dancing things!
Diana F.
27332
It was great just not for my skin type my skin is very sinsetive so it wasn't for me but other than that it is a great product it worked great for my mom she uses it every day and it is not pricy so it is effective my mom would definitely be buying it again

Amazon