Bioré UV Moist Face Milk Sunscreen Sunblock SPF 50 Pa+++ uploaded by Hang C.

BY BIORÉ

The item was printed Mfg. date with 3 years shelf life on it.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have used this product over and over again. Not only is it a sunscreen but it is extremely moisturizing . This is the product that I use on my face as well as the kids I babysit's faces. This product meets all expectations and is one that I will suggest over and over." in 5 reviews
  • "Very hydrating! And is a good recommendation for sunscreen but not for all over definitely comes in handy for sensitive areas" in 4 reviews
  • "i like the watery consistency of this product, and that its really moisturizing.  i use this in the fall when its a little dryer outside, s i use something a little thicker in the winter. if you have dry skin i think this woul dbe a good general sunscreen" in 2 reviews
darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
First thing first ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN WHEN YOUR OUTSIDE! and that's coming from someone who doesn't burn easy, but if you want to be forever young then I suggest it. So if you're going to take my advice, use this product. It's a great moisturizer first of all. Second of all, it goes on clear with an matte look when it dries, which was a great surprise. I went for a run to test out if sweat effects it. The answer.... nope. It did not smear or streak, it looked how it did when I put it on. And the best part..... It does not make your eyes sting.
Rayetta F.
Best sunscreen ever.. No funny sunscreen smell and no chalky white residue.. This sunscreen feels like a moisturizer it keeps your skin feeling flawless all day while actually working as a sun blocker.. I love this prouduct and will definitely recommend to my family and friends!!
Ava I.
I really did not like this sunscreen, I'm sensitive to most sunscreens and this one did not impress me. I broke out a day after I used it and then tried it again a few weeks after and still broke out. Don't waste your money on this product if you have sensitive skin.
Diana F.
27332
It was great just not for my skin type my skin is very sinsetive so it wasn't for me but other than that it is a great product it worked great for my mom she uses it every day and it is not pricy so it is effective my mom would definitely be buying it again
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
After all the hype I had to try this spf and had my parents bring it back for me from Japan. I am sorely disappointed because it reeks of alcohol and dries out my skin. I ended up with red patches and irritated sad skin. Sadly won’t be repurchasing.
Melinda T.
Phoenix
I have fair shin, so anything I put on my face needs a high dog. This was my first time using this product and I really liked it. It made my skin feel smooth and soft.
Brian M.
Biore UV Moist Face Milk Sunscreen Sunblock was the first face sunscreen that I've ever used.  Once I hit my 30s I decided that I should be taking better care of my skin and picked this up.  I love it.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind.  It's great for protecting my face from the harmful effects of the sun on a daily basis.  I also like that I don't feel like it clogs my pores or causes me to break out.  I highly recommend it.  The only downside is that it's a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Priscilla S.
soledad, CA
this is very high in spf, i love it for beach days or days where i will be outside alot, it doesn't get my to greasy & i can wear it underneath my makeup. It is not too pricey in my opinion it is very affordable. It isn't too harsh on my sking but i don't have sensitive skin.
Ansley J.
Richmond Hill
This was very helpful for during the hot heated days. I wore this at all times and I did not slightly get burnt. It left my face feeling soft and non greasy which I loved. This product was very effective and I would buy it again. I recommend this to anyone.
Maloree L.
Arvada
I adore anything that is Buren! The quality of the product outshines any of its competitors on the market. Especially the face mask 50 SPF, I mean seriously? It didn't even feel like I had anything on my face which let's face it ladies isn't that what we all are trying to achieve in skin care?! To know that there was so much coverage and such a Shear form absolutely relieving.