Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenBioré
UV Aqua Rich Watery Whitening Cream SPF 50+/Pa++++

Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Whitening Cream SPF 50+/Pa++++

by Bioré

Water like sensation!

A non-sticky, amazingly light water-like whitening essence daily UV that gives a moisturising &refreshing sensation. Formulated with natural Chamomile extracts to suppress melanin production and prevent pigmentation and freckles due to sun exposure for a naturally fairer skin.

Its texture is non-sticky and non-greasy, works great as a smooth makeup base. It also contains Royal Jelly, Hyaluronic Acid and Mix Citrus Essence as moisturising ingredients for an instantly smoother skin texture and keeping skin continuously hydrated.

Besides, its all new & improved formulation is now highly resistant towards sweat and water which acts like a strong UV protection veil that firmly stays on your skin longer to prevent premature ageing caused by sunburn.

For face only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Whitening Cream SPF 50+/Pa++++!
Samantha G.
Laredo, TX
Wonderful product to use. Keeps my face feeling moisturizer and fresh throughout the day and new tends to dry at all. Literally one of the best products I used to lighten my skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has the same problem as I do with my face.
Annika M.
This cream whitening product was so amazing. I will definitely recommend this product to all of my friends. If you're the one who's searching for the best whitening cream product. The search is over guys.
Camille C.
United States
Literally the best sunscreen I have ever used. As an Japanese brand, I'm not surprised. I did a test when I was in China a couple years ago to see how tan I'd get with and without the sunscreen. I compared different sections of my arm. The part of my arm that would be in the full sun was covered in sunscreen of course, but I made sure to note how tan I was before I went outside, my exposed skin and skin under my sleeve. At the end of the day, I rolled up my sleeve and there was barely a difference!
America A.
Venezuela
Is a really good product. You can use it everyday. Is not oily. You can wear your make up without problems. It gives me a good protection against Miami's sun!
America A.
Venezuela
Soft, light and have excelent protection power. Has a good price. I would like to buy it again. I feel protected and good with it
Colie R.
Conway
The application of this product was really well. Went on thenskin very easily. I really loved that it had an SPF in it to help protect my skin. This product net my expectations and more. As this was my first time using but definitely will use again. I recommend 100 percent.
Rachel M.
Washington
Loved it! Took care of my dark spots almost instantly and did break the bank price wise. I will be buying this product again!
Chamily R.
So you can find it like a local drug store . It is a small tube . I used it once hoping to lighten some of my acne that left dark spots . Not the very best results but I did see little improvement on my skin , I just stoped using it after a while but with constant use I am pretty sure this product will do justice !
Tori
Clarks Summit, PA
I burn so this is nice it helps I love all biore products so go buy at any retailer! It's awesome
Marissa S.
Love this product! I always have a bottle on hand in my home. Is is very effective. I recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?