Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Jelly Water Base Sunscreen for Face and Body SPF 30/Pa+++ uploaded by Amiirah N.

BY BIORÉ

Have to try it!! easy to use and very convenient.. The important point is no sticky and quickly dry within a minute!!

Sarah G.
Louisville
I didn't like the texture of the product or how it felt on my skin. It felt kind of sticky when it dried on my face. This was the first time that I used it and I didn't use it again, because of the way that it felt on my face. The packaging is very nice and appealing to the eye. It provides great coverage from the sun and there was no need to reapply.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
My boyfriend loves this product, he enjoys it because it's water bases and loves that it stays on. He uses it on the kids and it's affordable. There is more products available for a cheaper price but this product is better then the cheap stuff!
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
I use this everyday during the summer. Between sweat and products, my skin breaks out a lot if I'm not careful. I have not had a single issue with this product. Even with everyday use my skin looks great and protects against the sun well.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Honestly, it's kind of greasy and slid into my eyes a little bit. I got it from a friend who does coupon purchasing and I would have been better off putting a more heavy bodied sunscreen on my face. Not sure I would recommend.
Marissa R.
Gray
Wonderful produce. I use it every morning. I purchased it at Walgreens. It's not super pricey and definitely worth the money. It's in a packaging that's very attractive. And I would definitely recommend for people who's skin is normally dry and lack in moisture
Emma D.
Great product! You can apply a small amount and it will leave your face silky smooth! I didn't expect much from this product, but I was so surprised to see the outcome! The packaging is very sturdy and thick, would for sure buy again if I ever run out!
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have not gotten this product yet but I have heard some great things! It's great for people who have oily skin and cannot really moisturizer that much so this is a great alternative to fave sun screen and a great way to stay protected from the sun!
Laura A.
Columbus, OH
This sunscreen sinks into my skin quickly, does not leave a white cast (though I am light skinned), does not leave a greasy feeling, and does not have a gross sunscreen smell. I would recommend this product.
Katelynn M.
GREAT. Not your typical sunscreen, that is for sure. So smooth, soft and hydrated. My skin feels great and is being protected!  I can't get enough of it and you wont either! Definitely the best I have tried. I have always had trouble with my skin burning, this is great.
Sicily R.
Moundridge
I'm very pale and prone to sunburns, but this seemed to help prevent burning quite a bit. However, I didn't like the consistency. A little too thick for my liking.

Amazon