BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Gabriela P.
Glenview, IL
This is the best sunscreen of the more than 10 that I have ever tested. It is wonderful, it leaves the skin super dry it does not look like you have not gotten anything so dry it stays.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
I can't say enough how much I love this sunscreen. It's great under foundation, no white cast, no annoying smell and most of all does not burn my eyes. It's very lightweight & absorbs great into the skin leaving a beautiful canvas for foundation. Does not irritate my sensitive skin. I apply this, allow it to absorb/dry and the apply my primer from The ordinary. Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
Ashley W.
Croghan, NY
Seriously, this is the best facial sunscreen I have found. Not greasy, not heavy and no white streaks! It's very affordable too! The smell is nice and not like your typical sunscreen scent. I love that it protects against both UVA and UVB and is rate SPF 50!
The Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50 PA+++ is my first foray into the much touted Japanese sunscreen market.

Admittedly, I have been relying on SPF ratings in makeup and moisturizers with hit & miss results. As my skin leans towards the normal to drier side of the spectrum, I rely on hydrating serums and creams that deliver moisture and sun protection without the dreaded 'white cast' in natural light and flash photography.

So on a recent trip to Japan, I made it my mission to stock up on several highly-recommended products. (I was also lucky to find them in a popular discount store Don Q !). This Biore product is a chemical sunscreen that has been reformulated from the original and has an SPF of 50+ PA+++, offering both waterproof UVA and UVB protection.

It is not only water-based, it's not sticky or greasy, appears like a lotion, spreads like a gel and absorbs into the skin matte (but not drying !) I use this after day serums, acting as a primer to light/medium coverage makeup and my complexion appears amazingly smooth (without pilling). As for fragrance, it has a faint clean citrus scent that quickly dissipates.

As this is a Japanese product, the ingredient list and text are naturally in Japanese. According to CosDNA, my go-to product reference, water and alcohol (!) are the first 2 ingredients in this product, followed by variations of dimethicone, citrus derivatives and hyaluronic components. I, too, had reservations about this product based on the alcohol content, fearing reaction to my sensitive skin. For this reason alone, I've put off using this until weeks of humidity resulted in skin congestion with my current sunscreen in rotation, the Clarins Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50.

My verdict ? My only regret is not using this sooner as it has been a game-changer for me. For anyone wishing to buy this product, it can be easily found on Amazon or @YesStyle.

As @Gothamista would say, "wishing you good skin health !"

#asianskincare #skincare #sunscreen #skinhealth

For more sunscreen reviews, follow me on Instagram @imoskin365
Priscila M.
Este protetor solar é maravilhoso! Além de vir com o protetor solar SPF50 + / PA ++++, que é um dos protetores solares mais potentes que já vi. Um dos melhores que já vi e testei, sem dúvida. Possui uma característica aquosa, muito fácil de aplicar, absorve bem a pele, tem um aroma agradável, não irrita a pele sensível, além de hidratar a pele e aliviar. É um produto completo. Vale a pena o investimento.

Kathlyn W.
I absolutely love this sunscreen, I have really oily skin and this is the only sunscreen that I’ve found that doesn’t make me look greasy AND doesn’t make my skin burn. I’ve found that western sunscreens all make my skin burn for a few minutes after application, but this doesn’t! I’ve already ordered two more from Amazon! :)
Suzana T.
Brisbane
It's my favourite sunscreen all time!

It's light, doesn't make my skin only or milky.
I've been to the beach wearing it a couple of times and it was super effective.

Paid US$13 and it was all worth it!! Wore it more than once everyday during all summer in Australia and I still have left for all winter and the next spring!! It's super durable.

I'd recommend if you have a oily skin and always struggled between choosing if you want a healthy skin or a milky and oily one.
If you don't have a oily skin, all good! It helps to hydrate your skin and it doesn't make it dry either! I guess it suits with all types of skin.
Monica L.
Mississauga, ON
Love love love this product. This is my 3rd tube I repurchase action speaks louder then words some times lol. The great thing about this product is its not oil after you apply it on, most screen products are super oily.
Claudia G.
Easy to apply. No white residue. Non greasy. Can apply make up after it so it can be used as a primer too. It took 30 days to get my hands on it as I had to get it from Japan.
KayLeigh L.
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ *HELLO IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN PSA* I’ve been in Florida for the past week on vacation and I am 1. VERY fair skinned and 2. VERY dry skinned. As usual, I spend most of my vacation outside in the pool and at the beach- in the sun. I take my skincare very seriously and this product is not only an amazing facial SPF but it is so hydrating! My skin feels amazing. This is a Korean beauty, essence. I am truly thankful for this product and it has moved its way to my “staples” section of my vanity. (My sister who has oily skin gave it to me because she hated it so if you are prone to oil, I wouldn’t recommend)
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?