BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Stephanie M.
Chino Hills, CA
This is the first sunscreen I tried with such a pleasant, lightweight, watery texture! I enjoy this product because it quickly sinks into my skin and doesn't leave a white cast. Those with oily skin will love this product because it does not make your skin more oily throughout the day. Something I don't like about this product, however, is the high alcohol content. You can immediately smell the strong citrus-y alcohol scent once applied to your face, but it becomes undetectable after it's been fully absorbed. In general, alcohol (denatured/denat.) can dry out your skin with extended use, so if you are sensitive to it, just be aware. If you aren't currently wearing sunscreen everyday and want to start, this is a great no-fuss product to try.
Beccy g.
This is hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used. It doesn't cake up under makeup, it protects from UVA and UVB and it's super lightweight. What more do you want?
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this sunscreen so much. I use to hate putting on sunscreen because of how oily and thick it felt on my skin. After discovering this, I use it daily to protect my skin from the sun. Like the description says, it is a watery essence that sinks quickly into your skin, is lightweight and doesn’t leave a white cast or make my skin oily. It can be found on amazon or if you plan on traveling to an Asian country, I’m sure you could easily find this product in a convenience store or drug store!
Catherine A.
This is a very watery sunscreen and you have to make sure that you rub it in, but it is a great sunscreen. I have oily skin so this was good to use in the summer because it wasn't too thick and adding an oppressive layer on my skin. It's a great sunscreen and it did have a smell, but it wasn't bad and not very strong.
Emma D.
Read about this in a review worshipping it and I totally understand, effective and it soaks in as quickly as a serum
Isabel J.
Veracruz
Honestly... I LOVE IT!!!!! it feels great in the skin, después de utilizarlo deja un acabado suave que se siente como si fuera alguna clase de “primer” me gusta mucho y no deja la cara grasosa, i use it everyday and i really love this product and of cojear i recomend it 🥳
mana j.
I have very sensitive skin in this is by far the best sunscreen I have used it is the only one that I will use actually it is light and does not make me feel greasy it has a really nice texture and it smells pretty good too and I like that it is 50 + sunscreen because I know it is worth putting it on
Abby F.
Bay City
My fav sunscreen! I’ll start by mentioning I am very fair. Doesn’t leave a white cast, smells pleasant, it’s affordable, has great spreadability, and doesn’t cause breakouts. It’s not heavy, and I honestly never get sunburnt on my face and neck, even if I’m toasted everywhere else.
Angelina B.
Laval, QC
I have realized that the Korean sunscreens have become my ride or die. This one particularly lays beautifully atop my serums & moisturizers. It does not pill and sits well I see make up. Fast absorbing and no greasy film or white cast. Beautiful product
Mari K.
Aiea, HI
Fave sunscreen of all time. It goes on smoothly, doesn’t leave a white cast, keeps my skin feeling moisturized and it’s like $5 at my local drugstore. I use this all over my face during the summer and sometimes I opt to use this instead of my foundation. Only downside is this doesn’t stop you from getting tanned/new freckles (I personally don’t find an issue with this but some of my friends do).
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?