BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Phuong Anh P.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
My all time favorite sunscreen. Well, Japanese sunscreen in general is really good. This one in particular very hydrating but absorbs into skin quickly. I think it works both in the summer and winter. The citrus scent is a plus too. I love that it doesn't leave a white cast on my face
Joanna L.
My holy grail Sunscreen. Moreover this is moisturizing enough so that I don't need to use any moisturizer under my makeup. Perfect.
saturn r.
I've spent so much time trying out sunscreens that I just couldn't use because they were too greasy, heavy, sticky, whatever. This sunscreen is a dream come true for me! It's really lightweight and absorbs well too. It comes out as a cream but when you rub it in it takes on a watery texture. It has hydrating ingredients which are great for my dehydrated skin, and it doesn't make me oily at all.

This product was really hard to find online. none of the Amazon pages worked but I found it on YesStyle for about 30 dollars, although I spent 13.

Another thing to mention is the alcohol. It's second on the ingredient list. It's a common thing in Japanese sunscreens and that's what makes them different from American ones. It's why their formulas are so light and non-greasy, and alcohol can actually help products absorb better and is safe if it's formulated properly.
Loan M.
San Francisco, CA
I’ve always been so bad with using sunscreen (I know!) because most products leave a thick.m, greasy feeling on my face. I love how light and moisturizing this feels! I put a thin layer on before I do all my makeup and it smells great!
jviha N.
Chantilly, VA
this feels amazing on my face when I apply it! Especially since it’s SPF 50, I expected it to be really heavy and dense but it feels so light and sinks into my face. It doesn’t give a white cast like a lot of sunscreens do.
Sarah Z.
London
Very very good. Light and doesn't leave funny streaks on your face. Smell can be a little strong but you do like it after using it. Bought abroad where it is much cheaper. I feel like with all sunscreens its effectiveness wears off as the day goes on, getting rubbed off etc
Julia H.
Streamwood, IL
Best. Sunscreen. Ever. Wears really well under makeup. Very moisturizing. No white cast.
May V.
Been wanting to try this sunscreen since forever now and finally got my hands on ordering it overseas and this product did not disappoint! It is AMAZING! Unlike American sunscreens that leaves a white cast, feels thick and heavy, this sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast, feels lightweight, moisturizing even on oily/combo skin like mine. I was worried about the alcohol in it since my face can get irritated but this didn't break me out or cause any irritation or rashes. I highly recommend this product because it is amazing, affordable and protects your face just as it says! LOVEEE!
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
This is the perfect light weight and clean feeling sunscreen for spring and summer. The consistency feels like a light emulsion, and it can be spread very easily. This product does contain alcohol, but that's what allows it to dry to such a smooth and matte finish! I'd suggest for those with skin that gets easily irritated to skip out in this. However, I HIGHLY recommend for everyone to try it out once.
I've been using this product for over a year now.

The consistency is in between thick and thin so its perfect underneath makeup. Unlike normal sunscreen does not leave you looking pale its the perfect light sunscreen.

My skin type is combination, acne prone and sensitive. (eczema on my cheeks). I'm usually scared to try new products but luckily even though its slightly scented my skin does not react negatively to it.

Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
anna s.
Formosa, Goiás, Brazil.
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?