BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Linh C.
Troy
I really like this product. Other sunscreens make my skin feel hard to breathe. While Biore's sunblock makes my skin easy to breathe. I also quite like the smell of it, a pleasant scent. I often use this product. If I have to spend a day outside without using it I feel my skin become darker.
Rebeca R.
Fairport, NY
Best sunscreen I’ve ever used! Doesn’t make your skin look weird. Wear it every day before make up.
teana J.
Love it. It’s not thick, and it doesn’t leave a white cast (have medium dark skin). It doesn’t make me more oily that I’m already are, it hasn’t broke me out (acne prone). Easy to apply/blend. Japanese and Korean sunscreens are the best.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach

The best protectors that exist in my opinion are from Bioré. This protector is great, does not smell strong, leaves the skin dry and is very resistant. It has a very light texture, and a technology different from most sunscreens. Great for use before makeup, without leaving oily skin too. Excellent packaging, easy to carry in the bag. Excellent cost benefit.
Sarah T.
Scarborough, ON
My go to sunscreen because it’s so lightweight and doesn’t smell like harsh chemicals. My friend brought it for me from Japan and I have been in love with this ever since. This product definitely works for me and will definitely repurchase.
Jenny Y.
North York, ON
My all time favourite sunscreen!!! It feels like an essence going on so not sticky at all! It's one of the only sunscreens that don't irritate my sensitive skin. Just wish it could be purchased in stores in Canada
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This is my all time favorite sunscreen. I bought it on a whim 7 years ago when I was in Taiwan and thought I would give it a try. It’s soooo lightweight and just melts into your skin.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Why don't they sell this in the States?! I live in South Florida and am fair skinned. I've been lax on sunscreen on my face because I hate the sensation of many of the products available in the U.S. Now I don't have to risk burning up! This product is so lightweight its not even noticeable within a minute of applying. There's minimal scent, no white cast, and effective. I purchased my tube from eBay for $9.50.
Laura v.
Definitely the best sunscreen for your face! It's light and doesn't leave a greasy layer on top of your skin like regular sunscreens made for the body. No color or tint and it doesn't smell bad. Works great for festivals and other outdoor events where you still want to wear makeup.
Tiffany W.
LOVE THIS STUFF.  Best facial sunscreen in my opinion.  Not too heavy, but very effective.  Can use for daily wear.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?