BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Ngozi
It’s hard to tell if my skin has actually get protected with this, but it has a good consistency and feels good on the skin. The packaging works well to dispense the right amount and you don’t need too much. I would recommend it to others looking for a new sunscreen.
Barbara C.
Cottonwood, CA
Love this sunscreen it doesn’t leave a yucky oily finish like most sunscreens do. It doesn’t mix well with some moisturizers but you could find one that works im sure.
KayLeigh L.
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ *HELLO IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN PSA* I’ve been in Florida for the past week on vacation and I am 1. VERY fair skinned and 2. VERY dry skinned. As usual, I spend most of my vacation outside in the pool and at the beach- in the sun. I take my skincare very seriously and this product is not only an amazing facial SPF but it is so hydrating! My skin feels amazing. This is a Korean beauty, essence. I am truly thankful for this product and it has moved its way to my “staples” section of my vanity. (My sister who has oily skin gave it to me because she hated it so if you are prone to oil, I wouldn’t recommend)
Grace H.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my holy grail! It sinks into my skin, leaves no white cast and is not greasy at all. I find that this lasts me a good 4-5 months per tube and I will continue to repurchase.
Shaylah B.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This sunscreen by far is the best for Summer. It has a watery like cream texture. It's also is non greasy. So you wouldn't have to worry about your pores getting clogged.
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
This product broke me out so bad... I usually do a coat of sun bum face 50 then a coat of a japanese sunscreen called suncut which claims to be super water resistant. I got the biore UV because I've heard such good things about it... With in a couple days of using it (I actually had three uses with it) my skin broke out very badly. I'm going to wait for my skin to calm down and give it another try cause the breakout could be from stress or anything else.
I would love to use it as a way to reapply my spf throughout the day so I'm hoping it doesn't break me out in the future.. if it doesn't I'll leave another review.

Update: I decided to give this sunscreen another chance, sometimes the reason you are breaking out isn't what you think is breaking you out. I figured it's a new year why not..... I used it for a week and I did feel some prickly feelings on certain parts of my face probably from the citric acid? It didn't break me out after using it for a week. I'm excited that I didn't waste money on this and I can actually use it.
Natalie M.
This suncreen is a light consistency that doesn't break me out. It works well if you remember to reapply it every few hours if you're going to be out in the sun, just like any other sunscreen.
Sara I.
honolulu
This is my absolute must have sunscreen. It’s a gentle product with a great consistency. No white caste, no horrible smell. I wish I could find it in the states easier.
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
this sunscreen has the best texture. it isn’t super heavy and smelly like the ones we have in the us. it gives me kind of a glow and it hasn’t caused any irritation.
Cristina D.
Light, gentle and does not clog my pores. Doesnt feel heavy or like a mask and will not break my skin out like other sunscreens. Need to purchase on amazon, not available in USA stores
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?