BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Summer L.
Korean skincare brands are SO much better than American! I’ve bought this sunscreen quite a few times and it’s one of my favorite ever. So moisturizing, doesn’t affect my makeup at all, and keeps my skin clear!
angela m.
Northridge, CA
I stocked up on these during my trip to Japan in the summer. You can buy these on Amazon too but there's something about buying them in japan that's much nicer. I use this daily and i love it because it gets absorbed into your skin so fast.
allison b.
Salisbury, VT
This is the best sunscreen ever. I use it on my face as a part of my regime every single day and it has not failed me yet. Super gentle, not greasy, and doesn’t leave a white cast when I apply my makeup.
Afsana K.
This is a very good sunscreen. I did have to use it for a while so my skin would get used to it, since it did break me out a little bit at first. However it does keep my skin matte and doesn’t even feel like I have something on my face.
Leia T.
This sunscreen is watery, and is very easy to apply. It does have some fragrance to it, a little floral. It slightly burns due to the alcohol. It is reasonably priced, I just wish there was so alcohol.
Nancy S.
This is a great, non-greasy sunscreen that I wear on my face almost every day. The consistency is very watery and light unlike most sunscreens. I believe there is alcohol in this which might be drying that I usually layer moisturizer underneath or on top.
Amy V.
Killeen, TX
Great formula, not greasy at all. I love it because I can apply right before make up application if needed it does not effect the make up application. I also enjoy on it's own. Feels light weight and hydrating.
Samantha G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product. It doesn’t feel like a sunscreen at all. It’s not oily whatsoever. It is super lightweight and a little goes a long way. This Japanese sunscreen got so many incredible reviews and now I know why.
Alex M.
Los Angeles
This is such a great daily sunscreen! It’s weightless and dries matte. No white cast at all and it doesn’t cause my skin to break out. Sun care is so important and thus is an affordable and great product!
April J.
Ladson
Great product. It also keeps your skin soft. It's very good for sensitive skin. It's even great for my daughters itchy dry skin.  Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?