BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Lillian P.
Wichita, KS
I like the texture of this sunscreen. It protects my skin pretty well and doesn't leave a white case. The only think I don't like is I can smell a little alcohol.
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL SUNSCREEN. I love the way it feels and the way it mattifies my face. It does have alcohol which is drying for some but since I love oily skin i don’t notice it. It’s amazing under foundation and I love the way it smells. The only downside is that it’s not water or sweat proof
Yesica P.
Lynn, MA
One of the best moisturizers i’ve ever used! It works best for my oily/combo skin and it’s disappointing I cant get it anywhere locally! It keeps my skin feeling moisturizes without making my skin look or feel oily!
mollie b.
Seattle, WA
No white cast at all; it goes on pretty transparent. Does not pill or flake off like some other sunscreens I have tried; it layers on my moisturizer well. Not drying or tightening on my skin, either. The biggest con is that I can accidentally get too much quite easily, as the tube is sensitive to pressure.
Ana Y.
SEATTLE, WA
The perfect facial sunscreen - lightweight, inoffensive citrus smell, absorbs like a dream. It’s converted many friends (even some boyfriends) to regular sunscreen wearers.
Katie S.
This has a strong alcohol smell when you apply it, and it can be drying because of the alcohol it contains.  However it does go on smoothly and gives great protection for something so lightweight.  It dries down fast enough that you can move directly to doing your makeup after.
Laura S.
Manchester, PA
Holy grail!!! So easy to apply and leaves a wonderful base for makeup application. You will have no excuse not to wear your sunscreen daily! No cast whatsoever and absorbs beautifully into the skin. Quick shipping if you use Amazon prime. 10/10 look no further.
Inna V.
Fairfax, VA
Amazing!! I like that it's watery and you doesn't feel it on your skin. It protects very well, I can tell the difference because I'm very sensitive to sun but not with this one, I feel that my skin is protected. It goes well with any makeup too.
Antonia G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing, light sunscreen! It leaves no cast, and goes well under makeup. I can use it on my eyelids with no stinging, unlike many sunscreens. It can be a little hard to find, but I can usually get it on Amazon. I wouldn't trust Ebay unless I'm purchasing from a specific company.
Faith C.
Dallas, TX
I love this product but it smells kind of like alcohol but that quickly goes away. As much as I love it I would not recommend this product though if you find that you sweat a lot through the day because you’re going to get sunscreen in your eyes.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?