BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Erica K.
Queens
This sunscreen, unlike most sunscreens has a nice citrusy scent, and does not leave an ugly white cast. This product is incredibly light-weight, and as the name suggests, feels almost watery as I rub it into my face. This sunscreen has a high SPF level, and has never caused me to break out. I highly recommend this sunscreen to anyone who is on the market for a budget-friendly, reliable sunscreen.
Erin M.
Tyndall AFB
If I could give this 10 stars I would! We were recently living in Japan for my husband’s job and I kept seeing this sunscreen and hearing good reviews. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen that doesn’t break my face out. The texture is a little weird but it goes on smooth and protects from burning without making me greasy or leaving a white cast on my face. I made sure to stock up when leaving Japan because it’s the best sunscreen!!
Teresa C.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a milky sunblock that doesn’t leave a shine or any white residue after application! I hardly felt it on my face and it doesn’t have any distinct smell to it like normal sunblock. It’s very affordable, would definitely recommend!
Lauren C.
Cottonwood, AZ
This is my holy grail daily sunscreen. It doesn’t have that cloying chemical smell which has turned me off of so many others. It’s lightweight and has no flashback. Wears beautifully under makeup.
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
This is one of the best sunscreens I’ve used. Its a chemical sunscreen that absorbs quickly, and works well under makeup. My biggest issue is it’s not water resistant or sweat r distant at all so if I got sweaty or wore it to the pool it stung my eyes. I did find it to be slightly irritating on my skin personally, but most people seem to love it so I’d recommend checking it out.
Alta F.
Niskayuna
This is the best sunscreen I have ever tried!!! I wear sunscreen on my face every day and this is the only one that does not make me incredibly greasy fmby the end of the day. The texture of it is so thin it is like applying a light moisturizer, and it actually does add a little oomph to my moisturizer. I love this, I have purchased bottle after bottle because it is all i prefer to use. Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This sunscreen is amazing! Most sunscreens in the western market make my skin itch and feel sticky all day. This is the opposite! The formula is lightweight, bendable, and doesn't irritate my skin. I buy mine on Amazon and it can take a while to get here but it is worth the weight. Also the price is super cheap! I bought mine for under $15 and it lasted me over 6 months.
risa o.
Washington, DC
I love this product. It feels so light and moisturizing at the same time. I haven't found a better sunscreen for my face and I have combination skin so the struggle has been real to find something that doesn't make my t-zone feel like a tar pit. And smells great too!

But I will say I cheat and have a family member buy some for me every year when they go to Japan. But even if I didn't, this little guy is totally worth it.
Tran N.
Atlanta, GA
A very popular SPF in Japan and for good reason! I love this sunscreen because of the light watery texture. It doesnt leave that icky residue feeling like other sunscreens. A friend of mine bought this back for me from her Japan trip and I was hooked after one application. I recently just came back from Japan during vacation and stocked up on plenty of these. It's super affordable and I know they sell these on Amazon as well. Highly recommend this amazing sunscreen to protect the skin.
Mari K.
Aiea, HI
Fave sunscreen of all time. It goes on smoothly, doesn’t leave a white cast, keeps my skin feeling moisturized and it’s like $5 at my local drugstore. I use this all over my face during the summer and sometimes I opt to use this instead of my foundation. Only downside is this doesn’t stop you from getting tanned/new freckles (I personally don’t find an issue with this but some of my friends do).
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?