BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
mel -.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can only find this on amazon because it’s not available in the US but this is my favorite facial sunscreen ever. It doesn’t smell like sunscreen and layers well under my make up, doesn’t give a white cast and protects from the sun amazingly! I’ve used this at the beach and didn’t get any redness from the sun!
Adriana V.
This is not as good as the 2015 version, but it is still superior to pretty much every American sunscreen I've ever tried. It is water resistant, which is an improvement on the 2015 version. This sunscreen is very light, but sometimes pills if you apply it too soon after other skincare, or if you apply it with incompatible skincare. I find it pills on me randomly. Even so, it's a great budget sunscreen for days when I'm barely stepping outside and don't want to use my expensive La Roche Posay.
sarah o.
This is a good sunscreen for both normal and normal dehydrated skin. And here's why :) During the humid spring/summer seasons I have normal skin and in the dry cold winter season I have normal dehydrated skin. No matter the season, I enjoy using this sunscreen. This doesn't irritate my eyes so it's part of my usual sunscreen rotation. It's a light watery gel and it feels comfortable on the skin. Not thick or heavy at all. In the morning after cleansing I'll apply a light essence toner, serum, then this sunscreen. I can understand why this is such a popular sunscreen.
Kei M.
POWAY, CA
I love this sunscreen! It goes on so smoothly under makeup and isn't greasy and doesn't pill up. It has a light, refreshing scent, and is available on Amazon for relatively cheap, though you do have to wait up to a month for shipping since it's coming from Japan.
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
I don’t know why I didn’t try this as soon as I heard of it. It’s not sticky, oily, nor greasy! It sinks into the skin like a gel moisturizer. It doesn’t pill when you over apply nor does it smell. It’s such a fantastic product! I cannot rave about it enough!
Melissa K.
Madison, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow I was a bit skeptical about this product seeing as they don’t sell it in America and it’s a bit difficult to get but it’s great! First off the texture isn’t like any SPF that I have ever tried; no greasy after felling. It’s very light. Secondly SPF 50+ and PA++++ is amazing for it to feel the way it does. It also doesn’t leave a white cast, and seeing as how I have darker skin that was a concern to me. There really isn’t a strong smell to it either which is a plus. Overall, I think this is my new go to SPF.
Nicole A.
East Point, GA
The greatest sunscreen I’ve ever tried (and there have been a lot). This smells nice, is very very light and soaks into my skin almost immediately. No white tint or film and it has kept my skin protected from even the sunniest days.
jviha N.
Chantilly, VA
this feels amazing on my face when I apply it! Especially since it’s SPF 50, I expected it to be really heavy and dense but it feels so light and sinks into my face. It doesn’t give a white cast like a lot of sunscreens do.
Helen J.
Brookline, MA
Can I rate this even higher than 5 stars?! This sunscreen is a game changer! I've always struggled with finding the right daily sunscreen that doesn't clog my pores, feel greasy, smell awful or ruin my makeup. This Bioré sunscreen is unlike any other I've tried! Lightweight with a gel-cream texture that glides onto skin and is completely transparent. Smells faintly like lemons (yum!). Works well with makeup! Not at all greasy! Love this!
Nirali O.
I love how then the sunscreen is. It’s a like a light gel but dries down quick. I don’t like all of the alcohol in it but I’ll make an exception for this considering American spf tends to clog my pores or feel really heavy/thick. I love the four “+’s” for being great uva coverage and the spf 50 is amazing. Although the protection is the same as the waterproof version (something with the word milk in the name), I wouldn’t wear it to the beach. I prefer something with zinc for those heavy sun days.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?