Sandra K.

Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.

Kaniz D.
Kaniz D.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
No it will not break you out.
Virginie L.
Virginie L.
Brooklyn, NY
11 months, 1 week ago
It would depend on each individual but i have similar skin as yours but i havr no issue with it.
Fiona C.
Fiona C.
2 years, 8 months ago
This sunscreen has alcohol in it, so might be drying since you have dry skin. Not sure if it'll break you out since that's dependent on what your skin is sensitive to. Some people with dry skin use this without any issues though. YMMV!
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
New York , NY
2 years, 9 months ago
Hi Sandra, I have combination/oily skin that is not only sensitive, but also very acne-prone. I've never been able to pinpoint what ingredients actively irritate my skin, but this has been my savior in terms of sunscreen. I am also very fair so like to wear it every day and it goes on super light, absorbs quickly, and wears very well under makeup. Hope this helps!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
I have dry sensitive skin and it hasn't caused any breakouts for me. My husband has oily skin which is extremely prone to breakouts and he's been fine. Honestly, everyone is different, but we've been pretty good with this one.
member-7024594d5
member-7024594d5
2 years, 11 months ago
I'm not sure if it will make you break out but since you have dry skin maybe it won't work so well with you.