Linh H.
Seattle , WA
Purchased at: Amazon
My all time favorite face sunscreen. I love it so much. First, because the water gel texture, it dry well after apply and doesn’t leave any color residue. Secondly, it is easy apply and absorb into my skin well (like less than 30 secs!!!) after I’m using my moisturizer. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or shinny. Thirdly, it has 50 SPF which provide a good protection against the sun. It feel light weight and easy to work with if you wear makeup. There is also a lot of product in a tube. Love it so much and would recommend to anyone!!! Definitely the best.