Jennifer L.
Galva
Yes, this is a Holy Grail sunscreen! I have been using this product for about a year and a half. I had read an article that suggested several great facial sunscreens, that had this as a suggestion and thought I'd give it a try.

Side note: I had ordered it on Amazon, and it took about 4 weeks to be delivered. I've ordered thru Amazon at least 4 to 5 times now. The last time I had issues and now order thru Ebay. I've used the same ebay seller consistently for 3 or 4 orders and it's always been delivered within a week to a week and a half. I'll be sticking to this option unless I find it cheaper online, but currently I am satisfied with the seller through Ebay. It is always well packaged, sealed and labeled, for those who are leary like I was at 1st (with ordering products like this through Ebay).
The first time I tried it, I fell in love with the texture, feel and even the scent. It reminded me very much of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisterizer Gel, but with sunscreen and even better absorbtion. It makes my skin feel smooth and butter soft! I'm in my mid 30's and have sensitive combination fair skin. This feels so good on my face, I feel like I could put it on for hours. It leaves zero white cast or film on my face or chest. It's not heavy or greasy at all, which is wonderful bc I live in the Midwest and it gets very humid. I have never had any issues with it sliding into my eyes or streaky/blotchy foundation. The scent is refreshing with a subtle hint of lemon I will often now, skip primer if its not humid out, as I've also found that it works well as a basic primer.

I had been using a Neutrogena anti wrinkle sunscreen for several years prior to trying this, and before I had used Clinique Dramatically Different Gel, which does not contain a sunscreen. On days I feel my skin is particularly dry I'll still use the Neutrogena, but more of a habit I still use it where I'm starting to develop lines and wrinkles, since it contains Retinal, then apply this Biore. I still use the Clinique gel but only at night before cream. I feel as this has helped transform my face to a healthier glow and softness. It's made me seek a better skin care regimen so that I can try to keep my skin looking this way bc I don't think my face has looked this nice for several years (minus a couple wrinkles ;) ). Now that I'm a bit older and I've done research to try to take better care of my skin, I wish I would have started to use this year's ago.
Although I will always hold Clinique Dramatically Different Gel/Lotion as a staple of my youth, I will be introducing this instead, to my Preteen daughter to start her skin care journey. It provides an excellent source of sunscreen that I've read up on (helps w pollutants uva uvb ect ect, that I didn't even know existed until I looked up what the ++++'s meant). So I feel confident that this will work well for my daughter as her 1st skin care staple.

I hope this will always be available, I order a couple at a time and have given some to friends and they have all been hooked as well! I wish they sold this in the US so I could just run to the store and pick it up when I run out, but I am happy when it shows up in the mailbox all the same :)