Sarah Z.
I’ve never applied sunscreen to my face until being introduced to this product! I’ve been looking for a good face sunscreen for the longest time. I was always reluctant to apply sunscreen to my face because all sunscreens are thick, greasy and leave a white residue on your face. They also break my face out since it’s a very heavy product. Thanks to my friend who introduced me to this product, this is now my holy grail. I apply on sunscreen every day now.

This product is so sheer and lightweight since it’s a gel-like consistency. It sinks into the skin quickly and does not leave any white residue. Great product and a must purchase!!! I just wish this product came in a bottle with dispenser instead of a tube. But this is great for travel.