lauren M.
Blacksburg
I've never been impressed by a sunscreen, until I brought this Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence.  First off, I have a medium complexion. No whitecast!  Yay.  I read some reviews and others with darker complexions had no problems, I figured I'd be safe.  It has a very light, almost citrusy smell.  The scent faded quickly.  It left my skin feeling moisturized and not oily, tight, sticky or weird.  I wish I could just go to the pharmacy and buy this, but I had to buy it on Amazon because it isn't sold in the US.    It wasn't terribly expensive, which is good. The only downside was it took a month to get it to me. I might need to find another route or order in bulk.  I'm not sure yet how long a bottle will last, but I do plan to repurchase this sunscreen.