Virginie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used this until I went to Japan and brought one. It was fairly cheap there and I needed sunscreen. But of course I did look up which sunscreen in Japan was considered good - this was one of them. It was around 6-7 dollars in Japan and I got myself one since I wasn't sure how it would react to my skin especially my face since some products can leave my skin dry and patchy (hate that).
To my surprise when I first used it. It was very light and watery ish, not in a bad way. I was able to easily mix it with my BB cream and apply it onto my face. It made my face look more hydrated as well. I didn't have to use a lot of it. It was good all day and didn't leave my skin oily by the end of the day. I've been using It for about three weeks now and love it. I really wished I brought more and is already worrying about what if I ran out....