Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
I really love this sunscreen. It goes on clear and dries fast. It DOES have alcohol high in the ingredients so if you have dry skin or are sensitive to that this might not work for you. I have oily skin and it’s never affected me. I just put it on on top of my moisturizer and it feels great. The only issue is finding it available stateside. I know some people buy it off of amazon but I’m too worried about fakes to do that so I just have my husband stock up on it when he’s in Japan.