Delaney W.
Washington, DC
Why would you ever use any other face sunscreen!? This is the only product that doesn't make me feel greasy all day and won't have my glasses or sunglasses sliding down my nose because it has such a nice, dry finish. It also is great to use on-the-go, as it won't leave my hands absolutely disgusting. I keep one in my bag at all times...and have a few others floating around too! However, if you're sensitive to alcohol or need a waterproof sunscreen, you might want to look elsewhere. Get it from Amazon for a good price and fastest shipping.