Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenBioré
UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ Is this a good sunscreen for someone who’s devoted to the pale girl life?
Has anyone found a sunscreen that doesn’t make your face sweat?
Is this product good for dry skin? And how thin does it go on?
Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! in reviews
...throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. in reviews
...leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗in reviews
Wellness C.
Bristol, Bristol
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by Wellness C.
This is a game-changer! Soaks into your skin completely without any greasy residue. I use it all summer to protect my skin from sun damage, love that it’s SPF 50 so I know I’m protected all day and won’t need to reapply (not with the UK weather anyway). Also a decent base for makeup, will definitely be buying this again!
tamari T.
Jersey City, NJ
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by tamari T.
This sunscreen glides onto my face like water. It sinks into my skin very easily and doesn’t feel greasy like I’ve experienced with sime suncreams. It is very protective and easy to layer and reapply. Even though, according to Picky, it contains ingredients that are not suited to my dry/sensitive skin type, I’ve never had any issues. My skin feels very moisturised after.Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
Danielle C.
Telford, Shropshire
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by Danielle C.
I use SPF daily but I always struggle to find one that sits well under make up and doesnt leave a white cast. This product is super light and has a transparent texture that blends effortlessly with the skin. It includes moisturising ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, royal jelly extract, and BG and works amazingly as a primer too.
Mariya N.
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by Mariya N.
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by Mariya N.
💠 This sunscreen has the world's first-ever Micro Defence formula consist of Hyaluronic acid, royal jelly extract & BG (moisturizing ingredients). It is waterproof & contains no colouring agents. It does have a strong scent but fades away with application. 💠 I do like this sunscreen because it feels more like a moisturiser than sunscreen. I love the super lightweight texture of this. The consistency is in between a Gel & Cream and it feels SO lightweight on the skin like I haven't worn anything. It looks coloured at first but it's actually transparent. It blends effortlessly, gives such a beautiful Dewy Glow to the skin & leave NO white/grey cast. 💠 This is a chemical sunscreen: which is more likely to cause irritation or breakouts however I did not have any issues. Also the 2nd ingredient is ethanol (alcohol) which is a shame but did not sting/ irritate/dry out my skin. My skin actually felt HYDRATED throughout the day. So, I guess the moisturising properties of the sunscreen was able to counteract the effect of alcohol. **PR but opinions are my own.
Sarah Z.
London
Very very good. Light and doesn't leave funny streaks on your face. Smell can be a little strong but you do like it after using it. Bought abroad where it is much cheaper. I feel like with all sunscreens its effectiveness wears off as the day goes on, getting rubbed off etc
Iona F.
London, England
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by Iona F.
This one is absolutely brilliant! I love how light it is and how cheap it is. Doesn’t clog my pores or smell horrible like most sunscreens
thazzie18 M.
sheffield
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by thazzie18 M.
Found this little wonder sunscreen when on holiday in japan! Best lightweight non greasy sunscreen ever. No white cast. Great to use as a base before applying make up. Need to get more when I run out of it! Highly recommended!
kay L.
1,307 reviews
If your not a big fan of those thick, claggy spfs that are still around this BIORE UV AQUA RICH is perfect for you it is SPF 50+ and is around £14.00. I got mine from lovetoglow.co.uk and I love how lightweight it feels to the point I do not know I have it on. But the biggest selling point for me is the fact it is not greasy and sits amazingly well under my makeupBioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
Melissa V.
FINALLY A SUNSCREEN WITHOUT THE PURPLE TINT! It is so lightweight and moisturising on the skin. No matter how much I use it doesn't leave me greasy. As a girl of color, couldn't hype this more.
Sati P.
Best spf ever. Been using this for 2 months. It does pill nor make my skin greasy or oily. Make up sits really well on top of it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki B.
il y a 11 jours
komal F. il y a 5 jours
Yes this definitely is a great product for a pale girl since it doesn’t have the weird white cast. It’s amazing for oily/combo skin and even if you’re dry skin you cake still make use of this with a moisturiser underneath!