BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Sunscreen

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Is that good for oily+acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...2 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Start your review of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Stephanie M.
Chino Hills, CA
This is the first sunscreen I tried with such a pleasant, lightweight, watery texture! I enjoy this product because it quickly sinks into my skin and doesn't leave a white cast. Those with oily skin will love this product because it does not make your skin more oily throughout the day. Something I don't like about this product, however, is the high alcohol content. You can immediately smell the strong citrus-y alcohol scent once applied to your face, but it becomes undetectable after it's been fully absorbed. In general, alcohol (denatured/denat.) can dry out your skin with extended use, so if you are sensitive to it, just be aware. If you aren't currently wearing sunscreen everyday and want to start, this is a great no-fuss product to try.
Linh H.
Seattle , WA
Purchased at: Amazon
My all time favorite face sunscreen. I love it so much. First, because the water gel texture, it dry well after apply and doesn’t leave any color residue. Secondly, it is easy apply and absorb into my skin well (like less than 30 secs!!!) after I’m using my moisturizer. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or shinny. Thirdly, it has 50 SPF which provide a good protection against the sun. It feel light weight and easy to work with if you wear makeup. There is also a lot of product in a tube. Love it so much and would recommend to anyone!!! Definitely the best.
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this sunscreen so much. I use to hate putting on sunscreen because of how oily and thick it felt on my skin. After discovering this, I use it daily to protect my skin from the sun. Like the description says, it is a watery essence that sinks quickly into your skin, is lightweight and doesn’t leave a white cast or make my skin oily. It can be found on amazon or if you plan on traveling to an Asian country, I’m sure you could easily find this product in a convenience store or drug store!
Jennifer L.
Galva
Yes, this is a Holy Grail sunscreen! I have been using this product for about a year and a half. I had read an article that suggested several great facial sunscreens, that had this as a suggestion and thought I'd give it a try.

Side note: I had ordered it on Amazon, and it took about 4 weeks to be delivered. I've ordered thru Amazon at least 4 to 5 times now. The last time I had issues and now order thru Ebay. I've used the same ebay seller consistently for 3 or 4 orders and it's always been delivered within a week to a week and a half. I'll be sticking to this option unless I find it cheaper online, but currently I am satisfied with the seller through Ebay. It is always well packaged, sealed and labeled, for those who are leary like I was at 1st (with ordering products like this through Ebay).
The first time I tried it, I fell in love with the texture, feel and even the scent. It reminded me very much of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisterizer Gel, but with sunscreen and even better absorbtion. It makes my skin feel smooth and butter soft! I'm in my mid 30's and have sensitive combination fair skin. This feels so good on my face, I feel like I could put it on for hours. It leaves zero white cast or film on my face or chest. It's not heavy or greasy at all, which is wonderful bc I live in the Midwest and it gets very humid. I have never had any issues with it sliding into my eyes or streaky/blotchy foundation. The scent is refreshing with a subtle hint of lemon I will often now, skip primer if its not humid out, as I've also found that it works well as a basic primer.

I had been using a Neutrogena anti wrinkle sunscreen for several years prior to trying this, and before I had used Clinique Dramatically Different Gel, which does not contain a sunscreen. On days I feel my skin is particularly dry I'll still use the Neutrogena, but more of a habit I still use it where I'm starting to develop lines and wrinkles, since it contains Retinal, then apply this Biore. I still use the Clinique gel but only at night before cream. I feel as this has helped transform my face to a healthier glow and softness. It's made me seek a better skin care regimen so that I can try to keep my skin looking this way bc I don't think my face has looked this nice for several years (minus a couple wrinkles ;) ). Now that I'm a bit older and I've done research to try to take better care of my skin, I wish I would have started to use this year's ago.
Although I will always hold Clinique Dramatically Different Gel/Lotion as a staple of my youth, I will be introducing this instead, to my Preteen daughter to start her skin care journey. It provides an excellent source of sunscreen that I've read up on (helps w pollutants uva uvb ect ect, that I didn't even know existed until I looked up what the ++++'s meant). So I feel confident that this will work well for my daughter as her 1st skin care staple.

I hope this will always be available, I order a couple at a time and have given some to friends and they have all been hooked as well! I wish they sold this in the US so I could just run to the store and pick it up when I run out, but I am happy when it shows up in the mailbox all the same :)
Justine P.
Best sunscreen I’ve ever used for my face! The consistency of the product is so light and very easy to apply. Bonus- no sunscreen smell or white residue left on my face ever! I use this after moisturizing my face in the morning. Will definitely repurchase.
Virginie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used this until I went to Japan and brought one. It was fairly cheap there and I needed sunscreen. But of course I did look up which sunscreen in Japan was considered good - this was one of them. It was around 6-7 dollars in Japan and I got myself one since I wasn't sure how it would react to my skin especially my face since some products can leave my skin dry and patchy (hate that).
To my surprise when I first used it. It was very light and watery ish, not in a bad way. I was able to easily mix it with my BB cream and apply it onto my face. It made my face look more hydrated as well. I didn't have to use a lot of it. It was good all day and didn't leave my skin oily by the end of the day. I've been using It for about three weeks now and love it. I really wished I brought more and is already worrying about what if I ran out....
Catherine A.
This is a very watery sunscreen and you have to make sure that you rub it in, but it is a great sunscreen. I have oily skin so this was good to use in the summer because it wasn't too thick and adding an oppressive layer on my skin. It's a great sunscreen and it did have a smell, but it wasn't bad and not very strong.
mana j.
I have very sensitive skin in this is by far the best sunscreen I have used it is the only one that I will use actually it is light and does not make me feel greasy it has a really nice texture and it smells pretty good too and I like that it is 50 + sunscreen because I know it is worth putting it on
Abby F.
Bay City
My fav sunscreen! I’ll start by mentioning I am very fair. Doesn’t leave a white cast, smells pleasant, it’s affordable, has great spreadability, and doesn’t cause breakouts. It’s not heavy, and I honestly never get sunburnt on my face and neck, even if I’m toasted everywhere else.
Sarah Z.
I’ve never applied sunscreen to my face until being introduced to this product! I’ve been looking for a good face sunscreen for the longest time. I was always reluctant to apply sunscreen to my face because all sunscreens are thick, greasy and leave a white residue on your face. They also break my face out since it’s a very heavy product. Thanks to my friend who introduced me to this product, this is now my holy grail. I apply on sunscreen every day now.

This product is so sheer and lightweight since it’s a gel-like consistency. It sinks into the skin quickly and does not leave any white residue. Great product and a must purchase!!! I just wish this product came in a bottle with dispenser instead of a tube. But this is great for travel.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.
Jea W.
I love this product because it’s light on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast or any residue, and is relatively inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk. However, the chemical ingredients have come to my attention and was wondering if anyone has found a more natural ingredient sunscreen just as good as this one
Sumaiya A.
does biore sunscreen oxidize?