Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active in...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Prisci C.
I really enjoy using this sunscreen when my skin is oilier and during the summer months. It’s lightweight, fast drying and doesn’t really smell like anything. It offers great UVA and UVB protection.

It can be somewhat drying for me, especially in the winter, so those with dry skin should beware, this is probably not the sunscreen for you. The formula contains alcohol pretty high up on the list of ingredients and there’s a faint alcohol smell which can also be a deal breaker for some.

Even though this product is from Japan it is extremely affordable, even when ordering from online stores and paying shipping.

I recommend this product for oily or combo skin.
Janet L.
New York
So lightweight and smell are pretty good too, kind of citrusy. Although this product does says it has a high amount of alcohol it doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all. I've used the Aveeno's daily SPF 15 sunscreen and it broke me out and turn my skin red and dotted. This sunscreen is really watery and feels great on the skin, not oily at all. Also great as a moisturizer, it also kind of brightens your face when applied. There is not much product and is kind of expensive but totally worth it if you hate western sunscreens. This sunscreen also is SPF50+/PA++++, which is crazy but awesome at the same time.
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I used to live in humid South Asia weather and everybody there believes the whiter and illuminated your skin looks the better/cuter you are. So Japanese brand sun screens were my go-to product. This one has a high SPF(UVB Protection) + PA(UVA Protection) and also gives your skin a little bit of the sheen. I have dry to normal skin and didn't have probem with it being a bit greasier. Not sure how this goes on oil skin thoough.
For the protection it gives to my skin, will repurchase. Curious to try it under a matte finish foundation like Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation
Christine Z.
new york
This sunscreen has such a great texture and feel. It’s watery so it goes on like a moisturizer instead of those thick, comedogenic sunscreens that feel like they’ll never quite rub in all the way. Also, 50SPF is a nice and healthy number.
Stephanie Y.
Love this sunscreen! The very first time I heard about this sunscreen was years ago and it was hard to find but this past summer I found it much easier to find, Amazon! Lol I got a two pack for a good deal. This sunscreen has a light gel like texture, it has a hint of fragrance but isn't too strong. It dries fairly quickly so you don't have to fan your face or wait for it to dry. Oh and no white cast! I'll be using this for a while and highly recommend this sunscreen to try.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Who would have ever thought this little gem would be so good! I wear this as my daily sunscreen. It's got a PA++++ rating so you can't go wrong- it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a weird residue like other sunscreens. My makeup goes on flawlessly following my sunscreen. It's inexpensive and can get shipped right to your door through Amazon. I've already recommended this product to my mom and she loves it. We will both be repeat customers.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

The best protectors that exist in my opinion are from Bioré. This protector is great, does not smell strong, leaves the skin dry and is very resistant. It has a very light texture, and a technology different from most sunscreens. Great for use before makeup, without leaving oily skin too. Excellent packaging, easy to carry in the bag. Excellent cost benefit.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This sunscreen is amazing! Most sunscreens in the western market make my skin itch and feel sticky all day. This is the opposite! The formula is lightweight, bendable, and doesn't irritate my skin. I buy mine on Amazon and it can take a while to get here but it is worth the weight. Also the price is super cheap! I bought mine for under $15 and it lasted me over 6 months.
Mary R.
I love this sunscreen!  It comes out of the tube a milky color but goes on completely invisible.  It's also very moisturizing.  I bought this from Amazon and it has become my preferred facial sunscreen.  There is no ashiness left once applied and the smell is fresh and subtle.  This is added to my Holy Grail of products.
Abigail H.
Austin, TX
I have very sensitive skin and although I knew it's good to wear sunscreen I wouldn't due to the white cast. Biore sunscreen is perfect. I've been using It for 2 years now and have used it every single day. It's gentle on the skin and yet does its job. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.