Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.
- Gentle and allergy tested
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
- "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
- "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
This product was really hard to find online. none of the Amazon pages worked but I found it on YesStyle for about 30 dollars, although I spent 13.
Another thing to mention is the alcohol. It's second on the ingredient list. It's a common thing in Japanese sunscreens and that's what makes them different from American ones. It's why their formulas are so light and non-greasy, and alcohol can actually help products absorb better and is safe if it's formulated properly.
To my surprise when I first used it. It was very light and watery ish, not in a bad way. I was able to easily mix it with my BB cream and apply it onto my face. It made my face look more hydrated as well. I didn't have to use a lot of it. It was good all day and didn't leave my skin oily by the end of the day. I've been using It for about three weeks now and love it. I really wished I brought more and is already worrying about what if I ran out....
The packaging and bottle are nice and travel-size friendly. The scent of the sunblock is great and doesn’t have that standard sunblock scent, so it isn’t too strong. The texture is smooth and creamy, and also doesn’t feel like standard sunblock, and absorbs right into the skin leaving a matte, no gloss look (which is great for my combo skin when it gets oily). I’ve even used it as a primer for my makeup and it’s great! I’m definitely purchasing more in the future!
Skin info: Asian, tan/olive complexion, combination skin type, sensitive acne-prone skin, and post-inflammation hyper pigmentation
- “watery essence” doesn’t leave any greasy sunscreen residue
- perfect sun screen to wear under make up
- light citrus scent
- none from me!
I love love looove this sunscreen especially compared to American brands. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend that everyone try this out!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos