BY BIORÉ

New Improved Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweatproof formula! It has strong resistance against water and perspiration and high staying power on skin with UV veil. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract & Citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and can be used as a makeup base. Light, watery texture that is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky after feel. For face only.

• Gentle and allergy tested

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an a...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that ...6 Answers
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
  • "I have sensitive skin and can't use chemical sunscreens. I love this one, it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave a white cast or have a sticky feeling. Just perfect! " in 19 reviews
  • "The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention. So to find a sunscreen that not only: - protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to: - not leaving a whitish cast, - nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝 - makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!), - and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied! But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗" in 6 reviews
Jennifer L.
Galva
Yes, this is a Holy Grail sunscreen! I have been using this product for about a year and a half. I had read an article that suggested several great facial sunscreens, that had this as a suggestion and thought I'd give it a try.

Side note: I had ordered it on Amazon, and it took about 4 weeks to be delivered. I've ordered thru Amazon at least 4 to 5 times now. The last time I had issues and now order thru Ebay. I've used the same ebay seller consistently for 3 or 4 orders and it's always been delivered within a week to a week and a half. I'll be sticking to this option unless I find it cheaper online, but currently I am satisfied with the seller through Ebay. It is always well packaged, sealed and labeled, for those who are leary like I was at 1st (with ordering products like this through Ebay).
The first time I tried it, I fell in love with the texture, feel and even the scent. It reminded me very much of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisterizer Gel, but with sunscreen and even better absorbtion. It makes my skin feel smooth and butter soft! I'm in my mid 30's and have sensitive combination fair skin. This feels so good on my face, I feel like I could put it on for hours. It leaves zero white cast or film on my face or chest. It's not heavy or greasy at all, which is wonderful bc I live in the Midwest and it gets very humid. I have never had any issues with it sliding into my eyes or streaky/blotchy foundation. The scent is refreshing with a subtle hint of lemon I will often now, skip primer if its not humid out, as I've also found that it works well as a basic primer.

I had been using a Neutrogena anti wrinkle sunscreen for several years prior to trying this, and before I had used Clinique Dramatically Different Gel, which does not contain a sunscreen. On days I feel my skin is particularly dry I'll still use the Neutrogena, but more of a habit I still use it where I'm starting to develop lines and wrinkles, since it contains Retinal, then apply this Biore. I still use the Clinique gel but only at night before cream. I feel as this has helped transform my face to a healthier glow and softness. It's made me seek a better skin care regimen so that I can try to keep my skin looking this way bc I don't think my face has looked this nice for several years (minus a couple wrinkles ;) ). Now that I'm a bit older and I've done research to try to take better care of my skin, I wish I would have started to use this year's ago.
Although I will always hold Clinique Dramatically Different Gel/Lotion as a staple of my youth, I will be introducing this instead, to my Preteen daughter to start her skin care journey. It provides an excellent source of sunscreen that I've read up on (helps w pollutants uva uvb ect ect, that I didn't even know existed until I looked up what the ++++'s meant). So I feel confident that this will work well for my daughter as her 1st skin care staple.

I hope this will always be available, I order a couple at a time and have given some to friends and they have all been hooked as well! I wish they sold this in the US so I could just run to the store and pick it up when I run out, but I am happy when it shows up in the mailbox all the same :)
Virginie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used this until I went to Japan and brought one. It was fairly cheap there and I needed sunscreen. But of course I did look up which sunscreen in Japan was considered good - this was one of them. It was around 6-7 dollars in Japan and I got myself one since I wasn't sure how it would react to my skin especially my face since some products can leave my skin dry and patchy (hate that).
To my surprise when I first used it. It was very light and watery ish, not in a bad way. I was able to easily mix it with my BB cream and apply it onto my face. It made my face look more hydrated as well. I didn't have to use a lot of it. It was good all day and didn't leave my skin oily by the end of the day. I've been using It for about three weeks now and love it. I really wished I brought more and is already worrying about what if I ran out....
Sarah Z.
I’ve never applied sunscreen to my face until being introduced to this product! I’ve been looking for a good face sunscreen for the longest time. I was always reluctant to apply sunscreen to my face because all sunscreens are thick, greasy and leave a white residue on your face. They also break my face out since it’s a very heavy product. Thanks to my friend who introduced me to this product, this is now my holy grail. I apply on sunscreen every day now.

This product is so sheer and lightweight since it’s a gel-like consistency. It sinks into the skin quickly and does not leave any white residue. Great product and a must purchase!!! I just wish this product came in a bottle with dispenser instead of a tube. But this is great for travel.
vivian t.
This stuff right here is AMAZING. I have repurchased this twice already. This will make you ditch american sunscreen forever. To start off it is super light weight and not greasy like American sunscreens. It also has ALOT MORE protection from the sun than all the american sunscreens. To continue this product dosent have a heavy smell that clings onto you the whole day. However it does have a citrusy scent that goes away after applying. After dabbing into the skin you forget that its there because it feels like nothing. THE PRICE IS TOTALLY WORTH IT. BUT if youre looking for a face AND body suncreen i sadly wouldn’t recommend this brcause the size of the bottle is only just the perfect amount for a fave sunscreen rather than the whole body.
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
I really love this sunscreen. It goes on clear and dries fast. It DOES have alcohol high in the ingredients so if you have dry skin or are sensitive to that this might not work for you. I have oily skin and it’s never affected me. I just put it on on top of my moisturizer and it feels great. The only issue is finding it available stateside. I know some people buy it off of amazon but I’m too worried about fakes to do that so I just have my husband stock up on it when he’s in Japan.
Rida H.
Hattiesburg, MS
The first sunscreen I ever used that I actually WANTED to use. Perfectly light texture. No white cast. Sits alright under makeup. Only problem is that you don't get much for the price. And sunscreen HAS to be used literally so if you're a college student like me I don't think this is the ideal choice... But it feels so good tho 😭😂 also, has a VERY strong alcohol smell. I don't really mind that but I know that won't sit well on people with sensitive skin.
lauren M.
Blacksburg
I've never been impressed by a sunscreen, until I brought this Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence.  First off, I have a medium complexion. No whitecast!  Yay.  I read some reviews and others with darker complexions had no problems, I figured I'd be safe.  It has a very light, almost citrusy smell.  The scent faded quickly.  It left my skin feeling moisturized and not oily, tight, sticky or weird.  I wish I could just go to the pharmacy and buy this, but I had to buy it on Amazon because it isn't sold in the US.    It wasn't terribly expensive, which is good. The only downside was it took a month to get it to me. I might need to find another route or order in bulk.  I'm not sure yet how long a bottle will last, but I do plan to repurchase this sunscreen.
Alexandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
HOLY GRAIL. Will buy again and again and again. Restocking so I won’t ever run out. I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN. It’s so light and absorbs like magic. Doesn’t leave me with a white cast / sunscreen-y smell or feeling AT ALL. High SPF, Waterproof, works well with makeup. SOOOO AFFORDABLE. I can’t say enough good things. I would throw away my past facial sunscreens and crown this one the one true champion!
S C.
Irvine
This sunscreen doesn’t feel oily on face, and it’s high spf makes it a good choice for outdoor walk. And it works well as a primer under makeup. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it contains alcohol which I can smell when putting it on my face, and it dries very face before I spread it well all over, so I have to use a lot to cover my face and body. But it does feel watery!
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
My absolute FAVORITE sun screen. I got this sun screen when I was traveling in Asia a few months ago and it has become a staple for me!

Pros:
- “watery essence” doesn’t leave any greasy sunscreen residue
- perfect sun screen to wear under make up
- light citrus scent

Cons:
- none from me!

I love love looove this sunscreen especially compared to American brands. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend that everyone try this out!
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.