BY BIORÉ

Biore URUOI JYAKU-SANSUI SHITTORI acescence-water toner 200ml (Japan Import)

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
 I bought this when the charcoal mask craze was in full force. The product wasn't bad, but it was very painful. When I peeled it off it felt as if i was pulling layers of skin with it as well. You could, how ever see white heads and impurities came off
Cynthia Y.
Fresno
It works so nice on my skin. Doesn't leave any redness and brings a little moisture to my skin. I really recommend this to everybody that has black pores in your skin or bad acne. This will clear up your skin in weeks. Even adds moisture to your face which you need. I really recommend this product.
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product or made my favee feel so good. I use it everyday. It is so gentle when I used how it feels when I use it. I am a repeat user. And will go back. Great value especially with two boys that are small. I would recommend to someone else. Because its great.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
This product was very interesting. Feels just like lotion. Cold all the same. Very hydrating and I was very happy with the results. I had never tried this brand before and now I get a lot of its products all the time. My sister and I agree and now she gets it too.
Rachel😌 M.
Great product! Definitely helps and love biore as a whole! The product was definitely effective! I love when biore comes out with a new product to try because I love them. I repeat using biore products because they seem to work for me very well!
ALeXa 💍.
Egg Harbor Township
It's a great product to use for dry sensitive skin it was extremely effective it did meet my expectations I found the  packaging so cute and wonderful the value was affordable be popping on a budget i thing I absolutely loved about it was that it keept my skin hydrated the whole day
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
Great for after washing your face. And smells lovely. It was my first time using it. It was a good value. Couldn't complain. It did meet my expectations. There isn't much I can think about to improve it. No complaints.
Mindy B.
Meridian, MS
It was ok. Not all that I thought it would be. Was looking for something that would get rid of dark spots. Maybe more like a lotion with sun screen or something not so heavy feeling. Maybe I will give it another try.
Jaritza O.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this a few weeks ago to help with a break-out I was having on my cheek and I'm so glad I did! I have been using this every night after cleansing and it has cleared my skin right up, without drying me out at all. Considering the fact that this is also inexpensive I'm really pleased.
Melissa R.
Phoenix
I have only used this product 2 or 3 times, because I borrowed it from a friend. The packaging is nice and it's a decent amount of product for the price. It was a little too gentle on my face.