BY BIORÉ

For all skin types

New Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash removes light makeup and cleanses skin in 1 step! Its ultra fine dense foam lifts makeup from the surface and penetrates into pores to remove all dirt, impurities and makeup residue. Contains 40% Beauty Essence for soft, moist skin. For all skin types

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Removes makeup easy. Very good to sensitive skin. Will keep using it. It's very nice." in 6 reviews
Angelica M.
Grayslake, IL
I bought this product from the Philippines. It has a nice scent to it and I have no bad reaction or problems against this product. I just think its an average product. I don't really see much difference when or when I don't use this product. It cleans decently but I noticed it doesn't take my makeup off by itself. It does however, work well with my oil cleanser. I like it but Im not sure whether I will purchase again.
Chelsea P.
I wasn’t a huge fan of this one. Well maybe it just was my skin that wasn’t a fan. I noticed my face break out a little after using it but it could just be me. I personally wouldn’t buy it again but it might work for someone else that has less sensitive skin.
Tori G.
I like foaming or thicker liquid cleansers so this really wasnt my type of cleanser, its like a milk cleanser and as you work it in it starts to thicken. But it did remove all face makeup ( need to pre remove eye makeup) and leaves skin clean and not dried out.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I love the way this for me and wash feels on my skin, it that all of my expectations. It was a great value and left me feeling clean and fresh. I was no way disappointed and I definitely recommend.
Kiersten A.
Flat Rock , AL
The concept of this product is pretty neat. It’s supposed to be a makeup remover and cleanser in one. I didn’t give it the greatest rating because it doesn’t remove makeup like I would expect. It does make your face feel soft though.
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes makes my skin feel amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
YUKI F.
This one really works and it does not need any pressure for removing.  And smells nice.

I am the repeat user I offer my mom to send it to me every few months.

This one is the middle between Gentle and harsh.
It does not make your face moisturizes but it's not make your skin very dry.
Melanie G.
Miami Florida
I like to use this product I feel it gives me softness and freshness when washing my face, it feels very clean, I use it two days a week alternating. I would like you to change your packaging a bit and add more tropical colors, maybe make promotions and is easy to acquire
Madellin P.
Montreal , CO
I loooooooove!! The way the face wash makes my face feel after I use it. My face feels clean and soft. I found his product on amazon and I just wanted to try and I have been and will be using it going forward
Anna D.
Ashtabula,OH
Product feels amazing on your skin, and it smells great. Skin is left feeling clean, and smooth. I found it was best to use at night before you go to bed. But beforehand if you wear makeup make sure that's completely off of your face before using this product.