Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.

I love seeing the blackheads on the strips, it makes me feel like there is going to be a visible difference.
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
June 27, 2014, 7:36 a.m.
Same here! Sometimes I find myself really into it, inspecting every little black mark on the strip! I find it really neat how those are inside us
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
June 23, 2014, 1:32 p.m.
I do too! Lots of little fuzzies. Haha so gross but so true.
Angie T.
Angie T.
June 17, 2014, 1:53 p.m.
Me too it's so gross but I like seeing that I got all that gunk out
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
June 17, 2014, 9:02 a.m.
It's gross but I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to look at the strip afterwards. It's just interesting to see what kind of dirt and grime you had built up in your pores and how much is really there.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
June 17, 2014, 12:25 a.m.
Me too haha
Deidra S.
Deidra S.
May 5, 2014, 1:11 a.m.
I love to look at them to ha
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
April 16, 2014, 8:21 p.m.
Sorta nasty to think that it used to be in your skin but totally satisfying. A main reason why I love using these ahha
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
March 16, 2014, 7:22 p.m.
I agree! Eve if the strips don't actually work, it's very satisfying to see all the gunk on the strips!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Feb. 26, 2014, 6:59 p.m.
I feel like pores just fill right back up....but yeah it is nice to see all the guck you pulled out of your face, and to know it's not there anymore.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Jan. 31, 2014, 12:47 p.m.
Yes, I like to see the end results at least you don't have to ripped apart you can gently take it off.
Britt-Lynn O.
Britt-Lynn O.
Dec. 18, 2013, 1:28 p.m.
I like the visual but I've found that the pores will only be clear for a small amount of time and then there's more blackheads. I think I'd prefer to find a more long term solution.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Sept. 23, 2013, 10:36 p.m.
Agreed.