BY BIORÉ #69 in Face Masks

This maximum power pore strip, formulated with tea tree oil, witch hazel, and menthol removes even more pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Pull out 2x more deep-down dirt* for the deepest clean you can see.

Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips remove 2x more deep pore clogs than previous Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

• Dermatologist Tested

How to Use:

• Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use
  • After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose
  • Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché
  • Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center

• Use only on the nose
  • Consult physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Invigorates skin with tea tree oil and witch hazel
  • Locks onto and removes deep-down dirt that can cause blackheads so you get the deepest clean

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance.

• Do you use these nose strips?5 Answers
  • Am i the only one that enjoys seeing the dirty strip after using ...56 Answers
  • Does anyone ever really pull blackheads out with this product?5 Answers
Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • "I use them on my nose and my chin, which are the areas where I have trouble with clogged pores, and I am very satisfied with the results." in 444 reviews
  • "I started using this product about a month ago, someone introduced me to it because if and when I do get blackheads it's mostly on my nose." in 394 reviews
  • "They can be a pain to me at times because every time I put the strip on I seem to miss a spot somewhere where an air bubble gets trapped and it doesn't get those pores, but nothing is perfect right?" in 213 reviews
  • "I have used the product twice so far, and I have seen dirt and grime come off on the strip, but the stubborn black heads are still there!" in 101 reviews
  • "Watching videos and reviews online, it seemed like a super effective way to get rid of your blackheads on your face quickly." in 37 reviews
Abbie S.
If I could give this product one start I would! Now remember, everyone reacts differently to products. But for me, this product RUINED my skin. I hope I haven’t scared you away from this product but I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE with sensitive skin and may have an allergic reaction to adhesive. I have always had combination skin with hormonal acne flare ups. In the past few months, my skin has been breaking out more than usual. I used the same routine for 3 years and instantly changed everything once I started to break out. I saw on Instagram that using pore strips was a common thing so I decided to give it a try. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. It literally took the skin off of my nose and forehead. I had a terrible allergic reaction and tiny bubble like bumps formed on my forehead. This happened in July 2017 and I’m still left with small bumps and scarring. It broke capillaries around my nose leaving my nose permanently red and irritated. I even started a blog to share my experience about this product. If this works for you, I’m BEYOND JEALOUS, but for me, it has been a struggle to get my skin back to normal.
Eri A.
We all have those days where we dont exfoliate, take care of our skin, etc, etc. Me having dry skin, my pores tend to clog up and starts to feel rough and having my pores pop out and show is a big no no for me. After using these pore stripes it left my nose feeling blackhead free and soft! I would definitely recommend this product.

HOW I USED THEM; For the strips to successfully work what I did was
1) wash my face with warm water and soap
2) ran hot water and allowed the water vapor to open up my clogged pores
3) I then put the stripes directly on the areas that I needed the most (nose and cheeks) and wet the strip
4) waited until it was all dried up then peeled off
5) I washed my face with cold water to close off the pores

After I peeled off the stripes I did notice that the more deeper pesky blackheads tend to stay in my nose. So what I do is go back and take them out myself. (I know it's not so good for you, but I do it knowingly it could cause scarring)
Faith L.
I used to think this product was amazing until I went and got extractions from spa. After finally going to a spa and getting extractions I realized how much blackhead junk I had inside my nose. I used these strips for about over three years and as I was peeling them off I thought I saw a difference but I was told I was just pulling the heads off of the blackhead. Getting your nose extracted hurts but I way rather have that feeling and no I’m getting everything out of my skin instead of feeling like I’m literally ripping my skin off and only pulling out the top layer of the blackhead. These are not horrible if you cannot afford to go get your own extractions but I would totally recommend just going ahead and investing in an extraction case if you think you’re able to do that on your own. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing these,and I’ll say again I totally 100% recommend just going and getting your Black heads extracted! Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Having some problems with your Pores? Need to free them up from all the Dirt, Oils, Blackheads? Then this is the product for you!! These Bioré Deep Cleaning Pore Strips are just an amazing product. A must if you are a make-up wearer. They get the Dirt, Oils, Blackheads out that you didn't even know were there. The 1st time I used one I was just ABSOLUTELY Shocked at the amount of stuff that was on the strip. I wash, exfoliate my skin and do everything I can to make sure that I'm a clean person. These strips got stuff out that I didn't even see with the Magnifying side of my Mirror. This particular box comes with 8 strips. Make sure you don't put it on dry skin, it WON'T stick to a dry nose. If you have a really small nose you could always trim the size of it before applying or getting it wet. Yes, it does tug at your skin a little bit when you're removing it. But I wouldn't say it's painful at all. If it doesn't then you didn't apply it right. It needs to be able to pull all of the gunk out of the nose. You will be very happy you used these. There not just for Women either. Men, seem to have WAY Worse clogged pores and blackheads than Women do, depending on things such as what they do for a living, the environment their in all day. A guy that works doing things like being a Mechanic, Landscaping, etc. Are more likely to need them as much as a Man that lets say does a 9-5 office job. Men that wear make-up, Most definitely should use these strips. I do highly recommend this product. A+++++

(Just a quick side note, if you have piercings in your nose, remove them 1st, before applying the strip, I can tell you from experience that it does not feel very good at all. I made this mistake, so now you don't have too)
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I cannot LIVE without these, but all great things come with a catch! So you’ll notice in this pic (a few in the center and a cluster towards the left) that my blackheads are few and far between. Regardless, when I see sebum build up I absolutely cannot apply makeup on top knowing I’m just leaving dirt in my pores! These iconic pore strips literally yank them out- which I lovveee ♥️ The only catch I must say, is the sad truth that yanking gunk out of your pores isn’t really treating your skin with the love it needs, and is probably doing more harm than good. I would say this product is great for “emergency” situations, but be sure to use ice or a pore minimizing cream immediately after to close those pores you just ripped open!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
I love this! It removes my funky junk from my nose much better than any strip I’ve tried. This is much better than the charcoal one too. I recommend steaming your face with a warm towel before using the strip to open your pores. If you are in need of a good at home facial get a deep facial scrub like St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub then steam your face and use a good mask like the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansingthen stem your face once again slap a strip on then wait for it to dry remove the yuck and moisturize with Garnier Skinactive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream For Dry Skin and boom you have some amazing skin!
Johnny R.
San Jose
I have used the original strips for years and they are a staple in my cabinet. I also use chemical exfoliants but these strips give me instant visible results when I use them.

You should ensure your nose is slightly wet or moist before applying the strip, which allows the adhesive on the strip to adhere better to your nose. Once you feel the strip has hardened, you need to rip the strip off slowly and gently. You might be left with adhesive residue but it is easily washable with warm water.

There's nothing more satisfying than ripping off one of these strips and seeing all the dirt and blackheads on the strip that you've now removed.

I have not found that these differ all that much from the original strips. I get the same results and haven't experienced a deeper clean from these strips.
Eden H.
Spring, TX
I purchased these pore strips after a roommate recommended them to me and gave me a strip to try out for myself. After trying it that night, I loved the results. Not only did my skin feel smoother, but my pores were noticeably smaller and I had no visible blackheads.

After returning home, I purchased a box for myself and tried them out. This time, it had the same affect, but it was a bit harder to get them off. If I didn't wet the edges prior to taking a strip off, it would tug at my skin a bit and leave dry, papery remnants on my nose. However, if I wet the edges, it was much easier to take off and there was no dry paper left behind. And of course, it did not affect the ability to remove blackheads.

Overall, I think this is a great product and would definitely recommend it to friends and family. Definitely moisturize after and your skin will feel AMAZING and blackhead-free!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I used these a lot when I was younger and stopped for a long time because I wasn't struggling with blackheads as much. Recently, I've experienced problems with them on my nose and chin, and in not being able to clear them on my own, I went back to try these.

I used these on my nose and chin right after getting out of the shower. They dried really well, but were painful to remove (more than I remember from years past). Once I removed them, I felt like my pores were smaller in the moment, but in the morning I saw that it really didn't do much at all. I'm convinced that this product really just tears off the top layer of your skin. It may help with getting deeper to extract blackheads, but I wouldn't say they do much at all. Will be trying something else to clear up any blackheads.
Cortney G.
Woodsfield, OH
I bought these strips because I’ve never tried anything like it before and was curious. The very first time I used it I couldn’t get the strip to stick everywhere, it only stuck to some parts of my nose. So I had to start all over. The second time around I got it to stick pretty good. When it was ready, I pulled the strip off, it hurt just a little bit in some areas and there was just a couple little specks of stuff that I could see on the strip. Over the last few months I’ve only used 2 more strips and had the same experience of only a couple specks coming off my nose. Perhaps my nose just doesn’t need this product? Anyway I’d prefer a peel off mask over this, such as Disco Kitten from I Dew Care.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Am i the only one that enjoys seeing the dirty strip after using it? hehe its just cool to see how many blackheads there actullay are...
Alyce O.
Do you like the pore strips or the foaming face wash better?
Karen A.
Does it make your pores bigger looking or does it pull everything out.. Do they work??
Kacy E.
Does this remove blackheads?
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE
I know some brands also have strips you can put on your chin and on your cheeks. Does this brand have those options as well?