4 colors available

BY BIORÉ #43 in Face Masks

Unclogs & Invigorates for instantly cleaner pores with tea tree oil, menthol & witch hazel. Contains 6 nose strips Triumph over defiant black-heads.  Maximum strength nose strips remove stubborn, pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads as they refresh and purify pores. The only thing worse than your typical blackhead is a stubborn one. Biore® ultra deep cleansing pore strips offer maximum pore cleansing power to combat headstrong pore-clogging dirt and oil around the nose area.  Formulat.

• Am i the only one that enjoys seeing the dirty strip after using it...56 Answers
  • Will this get rid of blackheads on my nose?2 Answers
  • I have some black spots, does this can remove it?4 Answers
Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • "I use them on my nose and my chin, which are the areas where I have trouble with clogged pores, and I am very satisfied with the results." in 444 reviews
  • "I started using this product about a month ago, someone introduced me to it because if and when I do get blackheads it's mostly on my nose." in 394 reviews
  • "They can be a pain to me at times because every time I put the strip on I seem to miss a spot somewhere where an air bubble gets trapped and it doesn't get those pores, but nothing is perfect right?" in 213 reviews
  • "I have used the product twice so far, and I have seen dirt and grime come off on the strip, but the stubborn black heads are still there!" in 101 reviews
  • "Watching videos and reviews online, it seemed like a super effective way to get rid of your blackheads on your face quickly." in 37 reviews
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
Personally I got excited to use this product. I kept seeing people it works and so much black heads come out. And trust me I've used everything for black heads. And i was so excited to try this product because everyone said it worked. But let me tell you it will get some black heads out but it doesn't even get 1/4 of them out. I got maybe 1-5 out every time and just for the 14 pack with 7 nose strips and 7 face strips it was 8$ or so. And the nose strips don't even cover your nose well. For someone like me who has a bigger nose it barely covered it. So if you have not many black heads this might be the product for you but if you are like me and reading this review wondering if you should try this product and you have a lot of black heads. Do not try this product. It's not worth the price and you barely even get that much. Learn from my mistake and go to like dollar general and get there generic brand for 2$ or so and it will give you the same results. I promise you it will save you mone
Cara S.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I wanted these to work so badly for me.

I have used these strips at various times in my life. When I was 15, 17, and this year - 21

They have never worked for me. I even tried steaming my face so that my pores would be more opened up. The thing is I have obvious blackheads, they aren't hiding from me. Blackheads/sebaceous filaments, etc.

ANYWAY, I've just never had the results j wanted - only very small hairs pulled off of my face. I just love looking at the outcome of what could be (hundreds of tiny blackheads collected so finely on a white strip, but alas I've never received this satisfaction :/

I'm sure it has something to do with my skin type-- I'm very dry on the surface of my skin, very patchy, and sometimes my eczema is very evident, particularly when I don't moisturize. Underneath my skin is more so oily, and I do get very mild acne frequently (typically whiteheads, or smaller pimples that aren't super noticeable.)

So if you're similar skin type, this may not work for u
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lancaster, CA
I had been looking for something to clean out my pores in a big way! I went to my friends house the other day and saw she had a box of Biore nose strips so I took one and brought it home with me. At night when I did my nightly teeth and face wash for me to go to bed I decided to try it, I did everything exactly how it said to do so on the wrapper and laid on my bed in front of my fan waited 15 minutes (also played a game of Spades while waiting) after my alarm went off I rushed to see how it was I peeled it off and long and behold there they are! A massive pack of black heads, sebum, oily skin and everything you can think of! I absolutely loved this product because it actually works! I mean just look at the picture. There was no pain in taking off the strip. I am definitely going to go to the store tomorrow and buy some for myself! LOVED THEM!!!!
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Honestly, at first you might assume these work well and really get out the dirty and blackheads from your pores, because you can visibly see all the "stuff" that came out. However, the strips themselves when applied to wet/damp skin really leave a nasty white residue inside your pores. So then not only are you pulling all the oils out, but then you're filling them back up with this nasty goo that's on the strips themselves. Even after rewashing my face after using these, within 24 hours I had bumps all over my nose and chin and when I'd get rid of them they would be back by the next morning. I had several red nasty bumps ALL over my face for weeks after using these. My face purged so bad. Even if this is "normal" with these, I will never purchase or try these strips out on my face again. I'd definitely recommend something else.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
THIS is my most FAVORITE favorite favorite favorite face product of all time!!!!!! Ever!!! I haven't even used the whole box I bought yet but I'm seriously thinking about just stocking up on them! I love these pore strips with all of my heart! No wash has ever beat this one! Bioré really changed the game with this one. This product really attached to blackheads and whiteheads and draws them out of your pores, freeing them and stopping breakouts from happening. The feeling that this product gives me is certainly unbeatable. This product has made my breakouts stop all together and I have never been happier with my skin. It leaves my skin looking healthier, which no other product has done for me. Seriously GET THIS PRODUCT!!! This will forever change your skin and the way you view Bioré products, guaranteed! HIGHLY recommend this!
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
I have been using these for years and I love them!! They really do clean out your pores and get out blackheads (if you use them correctly).
My advice is to 1.) exfoliate or cleanse before to open the pores 2.) soak up the area where you want to use it 3.) put it on and pat with a towel to make it really stick 4.) only take off when super crisp and dry 5.) use a toner all over the face after to get all the gunk off and 6.) moisturize.
The first time you use this, it will hurt a bit to peel it off, but the results are worth it. I will say that these are kind of expensive, but the strips could last you a several months.
For people that are saying the results are inconsistent, I haven't had this problem. Its all about applying it correctly. And you have to use them consistently for the results to say.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
I bought these recently after wanting to try them forever because I am constantly annoyed by the amount of blackheads I've always seemed to have on my nose. They were really easy to use and I'm overall pretty happy with them. They removed most of my blackheads near the bottom of my nose, but they seem harder to snag when you get closer to the middle/top of the nose. Where the blackheads are removed, the skin feels really smooth. They have a mild scent of what I assume is the tea tree oil and witch hazel but it's nothing bothersome. I do think they are a bit overpriced since you're paying a little over a dollar per pore strip in a box of six, but they'll probably last you a while since you can't use them within three days of your last use. I could see myself buying these again.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I'm not quite sure what to think of these. I was going back and forth between 3 and 4 stars. These seemed to work well when I was a teenager, but after using them now they don't seem to be pulling anything out of my nose. Not as much as they used to. I don't know if that means my nose is cleaner than it used to be or if the product's quality just got poorer. I know my nose still looks the same as it did when I was a teenager. I have big pores so they always look clogged. They still pull out some, but they don't get stuff out that is deep down. Only superficial blackheads. I remember them working better, but they still clean some stuff from my nose.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product doesn't sit well with me at all. I'll admit, it's satisfying to see the results on the strip. But I really wonder how many people are actually pulling out sebaceous filaments. Even when I have a couple true blackheads, these things wind up removing a ton of sebaceous filaments, which are natural and will come back within a day and will only get worse with forceful removal. Let's not talk about it possibly creating black/whiteheads because now your sebaceous filaments are completely open to bacteria. And anything with this much pulling at my skin isn't how I want to go about treating something I'm trying to take care of.
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
I have AKWAYS AKWAYS loved all of biore products since I first used them at age 17 way back in (1997) i have a pharmacy and a dollar store 6 blicks from my home that i shop at 90% of the time since its so convenient I use these about once a week if you use them too much make your skin start chafing and red (well in my case) these they are very effective. I have large pores and get black heads on my nose quite often if it says leave on 3 minutes I'll leave it on for 30 minutes to insure I am getting the job done. Who does not ♥ clean pretty skin if you have clogged pores give these bad boys a try!!!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Am i the only one that enjoys seeing the dirty strip after using it? hehe its just cool to see how many blackheads there actullay are...
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Do you like the pore strips or the foaming face wash better?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your pores bigger looking or does it pull everything out.. Do they work??
Kacy E.
Kacy E.
Y.V, CA
Does this remove blackheads?
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE
I know some brands also have strips you can put on your chin and on your cheeks. Does this brand have those options as well?