Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
This maximum power pore strip, formulated with tea tree oil, witch hazel, and menthol removes even more pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Pull out 2x more deep-down dirt* for the deepest clean you can see.
Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips remove 2x more deep pore clogs than previous Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
- Dermatologist Tested
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Invigorates skin with tea tree oil and witch hazel
- Locks onto and removes deep-down dirt that can cause blackheads so you get the deepest clean
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance.see more...
Top Questions See all 270 Q&A
- "I use them on my nose and my chin, which are the areas where I have trouble with clogged pores, and I am very satisfied with the results." in 444 reviews
- "I started using this product about a month ago, someone introduced me to it because if and when I do get blackheads it's mostly on my nose." in 394 reviews
- "They can be a pain to me at times because every time I put the strip on I seem to miss a spot somewhere where an air bubble gets trapped and it doesn't get those pores, but nothing is perfect right?" in 213 reviews
- "I have used the product twice so far, and I have seen dirt and grime come off on the strip, but the stubborn black heads are still there!" in 101 reviews
- "Watching videos and reviews online, it seemed like a super effective way to get rid of your blackheads on your face quickly." in 37 reviews
We all have those days where we dont exfoliate, take care of our skin, etc, etc. Me having dry skin, my pores tend to clog up and starts to feel rough and having my pores pop out and show is a big no no for me. After using these pore stripes it left my nose feeling blackhead free and soft! I would definitely recommend this product.
HOW I USED THEM; For the strips to successfully work what I did was
1) wash my face with warm water and soap
2) ran hot water and allowed the water vapor to open up my clogged pores
3) I then put the stripes directly on the areas that I needed the most (nose and cheeks) and wet the strip
4) waited until it was all dried up then peeled off
5) I washed my face with cold water to close off the pores
After I peeled off the stripes I did notice that the more deeper pesky blackheads tend to stay in my nose. So what I do is go back and take them out myself. (I know it's not so good for you, but I do it knowingly it could cause scarring)
(Just a quick side note, if you have piercings in your nose, remove them 1st, before applying the strip, I can tell you from experience that it does not feel very good at all. I made this mistake, so now you don't have too)
You should ensure your nose is slightly wet or moist before applying the strip, which allows the adhesive on the strip to adhere better to your nose. Once you feel the strip has hardened, you need to rip the strip off slowly and gently. You might be left with adhesive residue but it is easily washable with warm water.
There's nothing more satisfying than ripping off one of these strips and seeing all the dirt and blackheads on the strip that you've now removed.
I have not found that these differ all that much from the original strips. I get the same results and haven't experienced a deeper clean from these strips.
After returning home, I purchased a box for myself and tried them out. This time, it had the same affect, but it was a bit harder to get them off. If I didn't wet the edges prior to taking a strip off, it would tug at my skin a bit and leave dry, papery remnants on my nose. However, if I wet the edges, it was much easier to take off and there was no dry paper left behind. And of course, it did not affect the ability to remove blackheads.
Overall, I think this is a great product and would definitely recommend it to friends and family. Definitely moisturize after and your skin will feel AMAZING and blackhead-free!
I used these on my nose and chin right after getting out of the shower. They dried really well, but were painful to remove (more than I remember from years past). Once I removed them, I felt like my pores were smaller in the moment, but in the morning I saw that it really didn't do much at all. I'm convinced that this product really just tears off the top layer of your skin. It may help with getting deeper to extract blackheads, but I wouldn't say they do much at all. Will be trying something else to clear up any blackheads.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos