Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
This maximum power pore strip, formulated with tea tree oil, witch hazel, and menthol removes even more pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Pull out 2x more deep-down dirt* for the deepest clean you can see.
Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips remove 2x more deep pore clogs than previous Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
- Dermatologist Tested
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Invigorates skin with tea tree oil and witch hazel
- Locks onto and removes deep-down dirt that can cause blackheads so you get the deepest clean
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,273 Q&A
- "I use them on my nose and my chin, which are the areas where I have trouble with clogged pores, and I am very satisfied with the results." in 444 reviews
- "I started using this product about a month ago, someone introduced me to it because if and when I do get blackheads it's mostly on my nose." in 394 reviews
- "They can be a pain to me at times because every time I put the strip on I seem to miss a spot somewhere where an air bubble gets trapped and it doesn't get those pores, but nothing is perfect right?" in 213 reviews
- "I have used the product twice so far, and I have seen dirt and grime come off on the strip, but the stubborn black heads are still there!" in 101 reviews
- "Watching videos and reviews online, it seemed like a super effective way to get rid of your blackheads on your face quickly." in 37 reviews
I apply these after washing and toning my face. I pat my face dry and make sure my hands are dry too. Then I remove the strip from its packaging. The strip itself comes on a little plastic sheet. Before I remove it off the sheet, I get the area (nose) a bit damp again, then apply the strip. TIP: make sure you read which side is supposed to face up based off the shape of the strip (this goes only for the nose strips). If you apply it upside down, you will have a hard time getting the strip on the sides of your nose. I let the strip sit in place for about 10-15 minutes, which is what the instructions state.
The reason I give these strips 3 stars is because of the difficulty I have when removing them. They are extremely adhesive, so a lot of the times it can hurt (especially around the nose) when removing the strip. 9 times out of 10, my eyes start watering pretty bad. Also, I feel like these strips can be extremely drying in the areas you apply them. If you don't moisturize after, you might end up with some splotchy dry areas (especially if you have dry skin). So another tip, MOISTURIZE AFTER!!
As for the actual performance of the strips, they do a good job at clearing out the pores with blackheads. I've definitely seen strips that do better, but I've also seen some that do a whole lot worse too. These are a good drugstore option. They're affordable and fairly easy to use. Would recommend and will probably repurchase.
We all have those days where we dont exfoliate, take care of our skin, etc, etc. Me having dry skin, my pores tend to clog up and starts to feel rough and having my pores pop out and show is a big no no for me. After using these pore stripes it left my nose feeling blackhead free and soft! I would definitely recommend this product.
HOW I USED THEM; For the strips to successfully work what I did was
1) wash my face with warm water and soap
2) ran hot water and allowed the water vapor to open up my clogged pores
3) I then put the stripes directly on the areas that I needed the most (nose and cheeks) and wet the strip
4) waited until it was all dried up then peeled off
5) I washed my face with cold water to close off the pores
After I peeled off the stripes I did notice that the more deeper pesky blackheads tend to stay in my nose. So what I do is go back and take them out myself. (I know it's not so good for you, but I do it knowingly it could cause scarring)
(Just a quick side note, if you have piercings in your nose, remove them 1st, before applying the strip, I can tell you from experience that it does not feel very good at all. I made this mistake, so now you don't have too)
Beauty tip: to get the most use out of these strips (when I used these after ONLY washing my face, I would only get a handful of blackheads out), wash your face, then do a charcoal mask on the area you wish to use this strip on (my favorite charcoal mask is Studio 35's [Walgreens brand]). A good charcoal mask should pull the excess oil out of your pores, leaving the blackheads nearly spilling out of your pores due to the extra space the oil was taking up. Immediately after washing off the mask, wet your face and apply this strip on. You will be disgusted and satisfied with how much gunk comes out on the strip (if you have a strawberry nose like me). Finally, close your pores with a pore tightening serum, or an ice cube.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos