BY BIORÉ #51 in Face Masks

This maximum power pore strip, formulated with tea tree oil, witch hazel, and menthol removes even more pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Pull out 2x more deep-down dirt* for the deepest clean you can see.

Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips remove 2x more deep pore clogs than previous Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

• Dermatologist Tested

How to Use:

• Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use
  • After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose
  • Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché
  • Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Consult physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Invigorates skin with tea tree oil and witch hazel
  • Locks onto and removes deep-down dirt that can cause blackheads so you get the deepest clean

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance.

Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • "I use them on my nose and my chin, which are the areas where I have trouble with clogged pores, and I am very satisfied with the results." in 444 reviews
  • "I started using this product about a month ago, someone introduced me to it because if and when I do get blackheads it's mostly on my nose." in 394 reviews
  • "They can be a pain to me at times because every time I put the strip on I seem to miss a spot somewhere where an air bubble gets trapped and it doesn't get those pores, but nothing is perfect right?" in 213 reviews
  • "I have used the product twice so far, and I have seen dirt and grime come off on the strip, but the stubborn black heads are still there!" in 101 reviews
  • "Watching videos and reviews online, it seemed like a super effective way to get rid of your blackheads on your face quickly." in 37 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I really do like these strips. They are affordable and good for clearing out any blackheads on your face or around your nose. The pack comes with 14 total strips: 7 nose strips and 7 face strips. They are each individually wrapped, which is convenient. I like that the nose strips have lines to make them more flexible when applying them on your nose so they can really get in the crevices around the area. I normally end up cutting the face strips in half because they are kind of an awkward size; not big enough to fit across your whole chin and too large to fit on the sides of the chin.

I apply these after washing and toning my face. I pat my face dry and make sure my hands are dry too. Then I remove the strip from its packaging. The strip itself comes on a little plastic sheet. Before I remove it off the sheet, I get the area (nose) a bit damp again, then apply the strip. TIP: make sure you read which side is supposed to face up based off the shape of the strip (this goes only for the nose strips). If you apply it upside down, you will have a hard time getting the strip on the sides of your nose. I let the strip sit in place for about 10-15 minutes, which is what the instructions state.

The reason I give these strips 3 stars is because of the difficulty I have when removing them. They are extremely adhesive, so a lot of the times it can hurt (especially around the nose) when removing the strip. 9 times out of 10, my eyes start watering pretty bad. Also, I feel like these strips can be extremely drying in the areas you apply them. If you don't moisturize after, you might end up with some splotchy dry areas (especially if you have dry skin). So another tip, MOISTURIZE AFTER!!

As for the actual performance of the strips, they do a good job at clearing out the pores with blackheads. I've definitely seen strips that do better, but I've also seen some that do a whole lot worse too. These are a good drugstore option. They're affordable and fairly easy to use. Would recommend and will probably repurchase.
Abbie S.
If I could give this product one start I would! Now remember, everyone reacts differently to products. But for me, this product RUINED my skin. I hope I haven’t scared you away from this product but I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE with sensitive skin and may have an allergic reaction to adhesive. I have always had combination skin with hormonal acne flare ups. In the past few months, my skin has been breaking out more than usual. I used the same routine for 3 years and instantly changed everything once I started to break out. I saw on Instagram that using pore strips was a common thing so I decided to give it a try. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. It literally took the skin off of my nose and forehead. I had a terrible allergic reaction and tiny bubble like bumps formed on my forehead. This happened in July 2017 and I’m still left with small bumps and scarring. It broke capillaries around my nose leaving my nose permanently red and irritated. I even started a blog to share my experience about this product. If this works for you, I’m BEYOND JEALOUS, but for me, it has been a struggle to get my skin back to normal.
Eri A.
California
AMAZING.
We all have those days where we dont exfoliate, take care of our skin, etc, etc. Me having dry skin, my pores tend to clog up and starts to feel rough and having my pores pop out and show is a big no no for me. After using these pore stripes it left my nose feeling blackhead free and soft! I would definitely recommend this product.

HOW I USED THEM; For the strips to successfully work what I did was
1) wash my face with warm water and soap
2) ran hot water and allowed the water vapor to open up my clogged pores
3) I then put the stripes directly on the areas that I needed the most (nose and cheeks) and wet the strip
4) waited until it was all dried up then peeled off
5) I washed my face with cold water to close off the pores

After I peeled off the stripes I did notice that the more deeper pesky blackheads tend to stay in my nose. So what I do is go back and take them out myself. (I know it's not so good for you, but I do it knowingly it could cause scarring)
Faith L.
I used to think this product was amazing until I went and got extractions from spa. After finally going to a spa and getting extractions I realized how much blackhead junk I had inside my nose. I used these strips for about over three years and as I was peeling them off I thought I saw a difference but I was told I was just pulling the heads off of the blackhead. Getting your nose extracted hurts but I way rather have that feeling and no I’m getting everything out of my skin instead of feeling like I’m literally ripping my skin off and only pulling out the top layer of the blackhead. These are not horrible if you cannot afford to go get your own extractions but I would totally recommend just going ahead and investing in an extraction case if you think you’re able to do that on your own. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing these,and I’ll say again I totally 100% recommend just going and getting your Black heads extracted! Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Having some problems with your Pores? Need to free them up from all the Dirt, Oils, Blackheads? Then this is the product for you!! These Bioré Deep Cleaning Pore Strips are just an amazing product. A must if you are a make-up wearer. They get the Dirt, Oils, Blackheads out that you didn't even know were there. The 1st time I used one I was just ABSOLUTELY Shocked at the amount of stuff that was on the strip. I wash, exfoliate my skin and do everything I can to make sure that I'm a clean person. These strips got stuff out that I didn't even see with the Magnifying side of my Mirror. This particular box comes with 8 strips. Make sure you don't put it on dry skin, it WON'T stick to a dry nose. If you have a really small nose you could always trim the size of it before applying or getting it wet. Yes, it does tug at your skin a little bit when you're removing it. But I wouldn't say it's painful at all. If it doesn't then you didn't apply it right. It needs to be able to pull all of the gunk out of the nose. You will be very happy you used these. There not just for Women either. Men, seem to have WAY Worse clogged pores and blackheads than Women do, depending on things such as what they do for a living, the environment their in all day. A guy that works doing things like being a Mechanic, Landscaping, etc. Are more likely to need them as much as a Man that lets say does a 9-5 office job. Men that wear make-up, Most definitely should use these strips. I do highly recommend this product. A+++++

(Just a quick side note, if you have piercings in your nose, remove them 1st, before applying the strip, I can tell you from experience that it does not feel very good at all. I made this mistake, so now you don't have too)
Edith S.
Just like the ones you get at the stores, but cheaper on Amazon!
Beauty tip: to get the most use out of these strips (when I used these after ONLY washing my face, I would only get a handful of blackheads out), wash your face, then do a charcoal mask on the area you wish to use this strip on (my favorite charcoal mask is Studio 35's [Walgreens brand]). A good charcoal mask should pull the excess oil out of your pores, leaving the blackheads nearly spilling out of your pores due to the extra space the oil was taking up. Immediately after washing off the mask, wet your face and apply this strip on. You will be disgusted and satisfied with how much gunk comes out on the strip (if you have a strawberry nose like me). Finally, close your pores with a pore tightening serum, or an ice cube.
Cortney G.
Woodsfield, OH
I bought these strips because I’ve never tried anything like it before and was curious. The very first time I used it I couldn’t get the strip to stick everywhere, it only stuck to some parts of my nose. So I had to start all over. The second time around I got it to stick pretty good. When it was ready, I pulled the strip off, it hurt just a little bit in some areas and there was just a couple little specks of stuff that I could see on the strip. Over the last few months I’ve only used 2 more strips and had the same experience of only a couple specks coming off my nose. Perhaps my nose just doesn’t need this product? Anyway I’d prefer a peel off mask over this, such as Disco Kitten from I Dew Care.
Brady A.
Florence
After seeing the ads for the Biore strips to remove blackheads I got very excited bc i have been trying to get rid of the blackheads on my nose especially for years. So I bought the cute printed ones of course. The price was cheap so I of course like that. I used all six strips provided over a 1 month period. I was not too happy with the outcome they did stick well to my nose. I followed the directions left them on for the time directed. When I removed the strip the first time I noticed it worked a little bit removing a couple of blackheads but that was the best outcome I had out of the product over my whole experience. There were no drastic changes. I would definitely not buy them again.
Lila J.
Olympia
I have a lot of white heads on my nose that I normally can get out pretty easily with just an extractor tool. As that is a bit more painful I occasionally use these. Although they do pull them out of my nose I notice that there are still many left. Also it is hard to find the exact amount of water needed to make them stick all the way on without leaving a residue on your nose when you remove it. Most times when I use these I have to wash my face after due to the residue. I have not tried many other pore strips so these could be better than others out there and a great option for someone who wants a fun treatment or is not concerned about getting all of the white heads. These however are not painful to me to remove which is a huge plus in my opinion.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Am I the only ones these didn't work for? My mom bought me a pack (she didn't know they weren't cruelty free) and lost the receipt so I ended up using them. I know they were cheap so it was okay. Regardless, I wet my nose, followed all the instructions, and yet it hurt taking this off? It felt like I would peel off too much skin so I wet the strip a bit to take it off. Once it was off, I washed my face and my nose felt a bit refreshed, yet I saw the cloth and it barely took anything off. Just a little bit of oil, but nothing for my blackheads. I feel like this product is not worth it, especially how it comes from a company that is not cruelty free.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Am i the only one that enjoys seeing the dirty strip after using it? hehe its just cool to see how many blackheads there actullay are...
Alyce O.
Do you like the pore strips or the foaming face wash better?
Karen A.
Does it make your pores bigger looking or does it pull everything out.. Do they work??
Kacy E.
Y.V, CA
Does this remove blackheads?
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE
I know some brands also have strips you can put on your chin and on your cheeks. Does this brand have those options as well?