BY BIORÉ

Saavedra W.
Saavedra W.
Memphis
I tried this toner awhile back and it was ok it didn't really make a difference in my skin.
Emily B.
Emily B.
New york, NY
I love this stuff! I feel so fresh and clean after it use. Tends to dry out my skin a bit so moisturizer is imperative!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Love the way it makes my face feel. It definitely meets my expectations!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my face burn a little, but it help d clear some of my acne up. So it was a little disappointing
Brieanna F.
Brieanna F.
Tucson, AZ
Works like it should and has a pleasant smell to you! Pretty cheap as far as astringents go
Debra B.
Debra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont use face scrubs or washes becuase they make me break out but i love the feeling of the astringment
Mel K.
Mel K.
Nice toner makes your face slightly dry so you definitely have to follow up with a good moisturizer.
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product it really cleanses my face. This also works well if you have blemishes.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I used this as a toner after cleansing my face. It is refreshing, but I would not suggest using this more than 2-3 times a week. Over use of the product will dry out your skin.
Flaviane R.
Flaviane R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Think of a wonderful product? This is certainly the one and you need to know. I'm already in the third bottle and  I continue to use compulsively. And with that good little kiss we loved. Ligthweight, fragrant and leaves skin soft. I'll keep use untill find a better one.