BY BIORÉ

Debra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont use face scrubs or washes becuase they make me break out but i love the feeling of the astringment
Stacy D.
Orlando, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unlike others I have used, this product did not make my skin feel dry after using it; nor did it burn.
Mel K.
Nice toner makes your face slightly dry so you definitely have to follow up with a good moisturizer.
Brieanna F.
Tucson, AZ
Works like it should and has a pleasant smell to you! Pretty cheap as far as astringents go
Erin L.
Huntsville, AL
My makeup came off SUPER easy. Also cleaned out my pores and I felt like it got EVERYTHING.
Saavedra W.
Memphis
I tried this toner awhile back and it was ok it didn't really make a difference in my skin.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Love the way it makes my face feel. It definitely meets my expectations!
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I used this as a toner after cleansing my face. It is refreshing, but I would not suggest using this more than 2-3 times a week. Over use of the product will dry out your skin.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this product regularly years ago, when I was still in high school. Back then, I liked to use it after cleansing, to control my oily, blemish-prone skin. I felt that it left my skin feeling refreshed. However, it would also leave my skin feeling a bit tingly, almost like a slight stinging sensation. It would also leave my skin feeling a bit tight. I do not use this product anymore, because it would be too harsh on my skin, now that I'm 28-years-old, and don't have to worry about oil and blemishes the way I did when I was younger.
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product it really cleanses my face. This also works well if you have blemishes.