BY BIORÉ

Tasnia N.
Valley stream
This really helped with my acne. I used this every two days and I felt like this toner really decreased the appearance of my skin
Kimberly E.
Loveland, OH
Skin feels fresh and clean after using. Don't have the harsh chemical smell like others do, smells refreshing. Will use again
Serrena H.
Albuquerque, NM
A better of the many astringents that I have ever tried. Very effective. Biotech products never disappoint me. Well worth it.
Stephanie L.
Tishomingo
I love this astringent! Opens my pours right on up! Bought at Walmart in Corinth MS. My face has never felt cleaner. #Biore
Tara N.
Charlotte
I love this astringent. It works great and I've seen an improvement in my skin during the short time I've been using it.
Emily B.
New york, NY
I love this stuff! I feel so fresh and clean after it use. Tends to dry out my skin a bit so moisturizer is imperative!
Samantha C.
Covington
I personally loved this until i started to break out. Not good for sensitive skin sadly. But overall good product.
Miranda M.
Topeka
Love how this product makes my face feel while using and after. Stays on for long periods of times works very well.
Mindie H.
Trumann, AR
It was ok. It burned alot. I don't know that I will buy it again. I was not that satisfied with the product.
Tiffany F.
Was no please with this product. I will not buy again and will recommend other not to buy either. Waste of money