BY BIORÉ

Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Satsuma , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. It never dries out my face and does a good job getting off my waterproof mascara
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was no please with this product. I will not buy again and will recommend other not to buy either. Waste of money
Queen F.
Queen F.
I like this astringent a lot! It has a light fragrance and makes my skin feel great after I use it. It's a good value for the price.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
Not a huge fan, seemed to leave my skin feeling sticky like there was a thin coat of plastic on it afterwards.
Karla D.
Karla D.
This product was too harsh for my skin. Although it may be useful to someone else it just dried my skin out.
lindsy s.
lindsy s.
This product has helped my sons face clear, hes going into high school so it was very important for him!!!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skin feels fresh and clean after using. Don't have the harsh chemical smell like others do, smells refreshing. Will use again
Mindie H.
Mindie H.
Trumann, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok. It burned alot. I don't know that I will buy it again. I was not that satisfied with the product.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Unlike others I have used, this product did not make my skin feel dry after using it; nor did it burn.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Huntsville
My makeup came off SUPER easy. Also cleaned out my pores and I felt like it got EVERYTHING.