BY BIORÉ

Samantha C.
Covington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally loved this until i started to break out. Not good for sensitive skin sadly. But overall good product.
Miranda M.
Topeka
Love how this product makes my face feel while using and after. Stays on for long periods of times works very well.
Mindie H.
Trumann , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok. It burned alot. I don't know that I will buy it again. I was not that satisfied with the product.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was no please with this product. I will not buy again and will recommend other not to buy either. Waste of money
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
Not a huge fan, seemed to leave my skin feeling sticky like there was a thin coat of plastic on it afterwards.
Karla D.
This product was too harsh for my skin. Although it may be useful to someone else it just dried my skin out.
lindsy s.
This product has helped my sons face clear, hes going into high school so it was very important for him!!!
Heather B.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product for the price! It does the job and isn't a rough feeling! Would definitely recommend to anyone
Kelsey C.
Satsuma , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. It never dries out my face and does a good job getting off my waterproof mascara
Jennifer M.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my face burn a little, but it help d clear some of my acne up. So it was a little disappointing