Bioré Triple Action Facial Astringent uploaded by rachel h.

BY BIORÉ

Go for a clean sweep.
Become a triple winner with this multi-benefit deep pore toner. Specially formulated with salicylic acid, Bioré® Triple Action Astringent penetrates pores to clear away dirt and oil, and prevent blemishes and blackheads. Feel the tingle as it refreshes and tightens pores, plus rids skin of unwanted surface shine.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Gentle enough for daily use
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Oil-free

How to Use:

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying toner. Moisten cotton ball or pad and pat over face and neck. Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Frequency: use product morning and night for best results.

Medicinal Ingredients: 2% Salicylic Acid

Non- Medical Ingredients:

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana, Glycerin, Alcohol, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
Leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh. I enjoy this more than most of their products and I'll definitely purchase this again
Tasnia N.
Valley stream
This really helped with my acne. I used this every two days and I felt like this toner really decreased the appearance of my skin
Kimberly E.
Loveland, OH
Skin feels fresh and clean after using. Don't have the harsh chemical smell like others do, smells refreshing. Will use again
Serrena H.
Albuquerque, NM
A better of the many astringents that I have ever tried. Very effective. Biotech products never disappoint me. Well worth it.
Stephanie L.
Tishomingo
I love this astringent! Opens my pours right on up! Bought at Walmart in Corinth MS. My face has never felt cleaner. #Biore
Tara N.
Charlotte
I love this astringent. It works great and I've seen an improvement in my skin during the short time I've been using it.
Emily B.
I love this stuff! I feel so fresh and clean after it use. Tends to dry out my skin a bit so moisturizer is imperative!
Miranda M.
Topeka
Love how this product makes my face feel while using and after. Stays on for long periods of times works very well.
Mindie H.
Trumann, AR
It was ok. It burned alot. I don't know that I will buy it again. I was not that satisfied with the product.
Samantha C.
Covington
I personally loved this until i started to break out. Not good for sensitive skin sadly. But overall good product.