BY BIORÉ

Myrissa G.
I'm iffy about this product. It wasn't that great but I can't say it's the worse either. It's fair price but it could work better. Wouldn't buy again.
Gracie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes me feel so clean it gets my extra makeup off without a hardship the packaging is gorgeous and the value is great not very expensive either
Queen F.
I like this astringent a lot! It has a light fragrance and makes my skin feel great after I use it. It's a good value for the price.
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh. I enjoy this more than most of their products and I'll definitely purchase this again
Tasnia N.
Valley stream
This really helped with my acne. I used this every two days and I felt like this toner really decreased the appearance of my skin
Kimberly E.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skin feels fresh and clean after using. Don't have the harsh chemical smell like others do, smells refreshing. Will use again
Serrena H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
A better of the many astringents that I have ever tried. Very effective. Biotech products never disappoint me. Well worth it.
Stephanie L.
Tishomingo
I love this astringent! Opens my pours right on up! Bought at Walmart in Corinth MS. My face has never felt cleaner. #Biore
Tara N.
Charlotte
I love this astringent. It works great and I've seen an improvement in my skin during the short time I've been using it.
Emily B.
I love this stuff! I feel so fresh and clean after it use. Tends to dry out my skin a bit so moisturizer is imperative!