BY BIORÉ

Dana C.
Fresno
I used this product after I washed my face. It took off my dead cells. Cleared my leftover make up i had just sitting there caked inside my pores. And cleared my face within days.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I used this as a toner after cleansing my face. It is refreshing, but I would not suggest using this more than 2-3 times a week. Over use of the product will dry out your skin.
Tara H.
CALIMESA, CA
I typically like Biore products but this one was very  harsh and drying to my face.  I have combination skin but this was not too great for me.
Jasmin B.
I really didn't like this wash. I applied it as normal but my skin wasn't soft, it was oily and it certain spots it was dry. I won't be using this again.
Myrissa G.
I'm iffy about this product. It wasn't that great but I can't say it's the worse either. It's fair price but it could work better. Wouldn't buy again.
Gracie N.
This makes me feel so clean it gets my extra makeup off without a hardship the packaging is gorgeous and the value is great not very expensive either
Queen F.
I like this astringent a lot! It has a light fragrance and makes my skin feel great after I use it. It's a good value for the price.
Brooklynn K.
Nice smell, makes my face feel very clean and ready for moisturizer. Good price. Will probably try another before buying it again.
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
Leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh. I enjoy this more than most of their products and I'll definitely purchase this again
Tasnia N.
Valley stream
This really helped with my acne. I used this every two days and I felt like this toner really decreased the appearance of my skin