BY BIORÉ

Tasnia N.
Tasnia N.
Valley stream
This really helped with my acne. I used this every two days and I felt like this toner really decreased the appearance of my skin
Tara H.
Tara H.
Yucaipa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically like Biore products but this one was very  harsh and drying to my face.  I have combination skin but this was not too great for me.
Serrena H.
Serrena H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
A better of the many astringents that I have ever tried. Very effective. Biotech products never disappoint me. Well worth it.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Tishomingo
I love this astringent! Opens my pours right on up! Bought at Walmart in Corinth MS. My face has never felt cleaner. #Biore
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
I really didn't like this wash. I applied it as normal but my skin wasn't soft, it was oily and it certain spots it was dry. I won't be using this again.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Charlotte
I love this astringent. It works great and I've seen an improvement in my skin during the short time I've been using it.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Topeka
Love how this product makes my face feel while using and after. Stays on for long periods of times works very well.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Covington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally loved this until i started to break out. Not good for sensitive skin sadly. But overall good product.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh. I enjoy this more than most of their products and I'll definitely purchase this again
Heather B.
Heather B.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product for the price! It does the job and isn't a rough feeling! Would definitely recommend to anyone