Bioré Triple Action Facial Astringent uploaded by rachel h.

BY BIORÉ

Go for a clean sweep.
Become a triple winner with this multi-benefit deep pore toner. Specially formulated with salicylic acid, Bioré® Triple Action Astringent penetrates pores to clear away dirt and oil, and prevent blemishes and blackheads. Feel the tingle as it refreshes and tightens pores, plus rids skin of unwanted surface shine.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Gentle enough for daily use
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Oil-free

How to Use:

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying toner. Moisten cotton ball or pad and pat over face and neck. Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Frequency: use product morning and night for best results.

Medicinal Ingredients: 2% Salicylic Acid

Non- Medical Ingredients:

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana, Glycerin, Alcohol, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I would use this product regularly years ago, when I was still in high school. Back then, I liked to use it after cleansing, to control my oily, blemish-prone skin. I felt that it left my skin feeling refreshed. However, it would also leave my skin feeling a bit tingly, almost like a slight stinging sensation. It would also leave my skin feeling a bit tight. I do not use this product anymore, because it would be too harsh on my skin, now that I'm 28-years-old, and don't have to worry about oil and blemishes the way I did when I was younger.
Rachel M.
El Dorado
This astringent made my skin feel cleaned but did dry it out a little. Worked well on my acne and kept my face clear. It was very gentle. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely recommend.
Dana C.
Fresno
I used this product after I washed my face. It took off my dead cells. Cleared my leftover make up i had just sitting there caked inside my pores. And cleared my face within days.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I used this as a toner after cleansing my face. It is refreshing, but I would not suggest using this more than 2-3 times a week. Over use of the product will dry out your skin.
Tara H.
CALIMESA, CA
I typically like Biore products but this one was very  harsh and drying to my face.  I have combination skin but this was not too great for me.
Jasmin B.
I really didn't like this wash. I applied it as normal but my skin wasn't soft, it was oily and it certain spots it was dry. I won't be using this again.
Myrissa G.
I'm iffy about this product. It wasn't that great but I can't say it's the worse either. It's fair price but it could work better. Wouldn't buy again.
Gracie N.
This makes me feel so clean it gets my extra makeup off without a hardship the packaging is gorgeous and the value is great not very expensive either
Queen F.
I like this astringent a lot! It has a light fragrance and makes my skin feel great after I use it. It's a good value for the price.
Brooklynn K.
Nice smell, makes my face feel very clean and ready for moisturizer. Good price. Will probably try another before buying it again.