BY BIORÉ

Taylor m.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product didn't burn or dry out my skin. Its harsh enough for the acne and dirt on my face but sensitive enough not to damage my face or clog my pores.
Hope this helps
Stay flawless my fellow beauties!
Yvonne F.
This a good product. It was one product that didnt leave my skin irritated. After about a week of using this product i could see my skin starting to clear up. It was affordable and i would use it again.
Renee C.
Elizabethtown, NC
I really like this product. 4 stars because it is a little drying on my skin, but I still continue to use it because it works. It's refreshing and makes my skin feel fresh. I would recommend to others.
 I love this product because it dries up my pimples and it makes them go away and the price is really good and the quality is really good and it's really like good and I use it every single day for my face and it has definitely changed my face and I would totally buy it again and I would totally suggest you to buy it
Katelyn P.
This product was interesting. My face is really sensitive to many products and it was ok with this one. I purchased it at Wal-Mart. It did meet my expectations. It was my first time using this product and I would recommend it to others. It was a great investment.
Angel G.
Belcourt
It does what it says it is supposed to do. It worked pretty well for my skin. The smell was not too bad for the amount of chemicals most of these products have in them. It did dry out my skin more then I would have liked.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this product regularly years ago, when I was still in high school. Back then, I liked to use it after cleansing, to control my oily, blemish-prone skin. I felt that it left my skin feeling refreshed. However, it would also leave my skin feeling a bit tingly, almost like a slight stinging sensation. It would also leave my skin feeling a bit tight. I do not use this product anymore, because it would be too harsh on my skin, now that I'm 28-years-old, and don't have to worry about oil and blemishes the way I did when I was younger.
Rachel M.
El Dorado
This astringent made my skin feel cleaned but did dry it out a little. Worked well on my acne and kept my face clear. It was very gentle. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely recommend.
Dana C.
Fresno
I used this product after I washed my face. It took off my dead cells. Cleared my leftover make up i had just sitting there caked inside my pores. And cleared my face within days.
Tara H.
CALIMESA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically like Biore products but this one was very  harsh and drying to my face.  I have combination skin but this was not too great for me.