BY BIORÉ

Dru M.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! i only use it once daily and it does wonders. i love how i can  feel it working on my face. its a very important part of my nightly routine. and it always leaves my face feeling amazing , soft and clean, i would recommend this product to anyone .
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
This product was interesting. My face is really sensitive to many products and it was ok with this one. I purchased it at Wal-Mart. It did meet my expectations. It was my first time using this product and I would recommend it to others. It was a great investment.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Belcourt
It does what it says it is supposed to do. It worked pretty well for my skin. The smell was not too bad for the amount of chemicals most of these products have in them. It did dry out my skin more then I would have liked.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Fresno
I used this product after I washed my face. It took off my dead cells. Cleared my leftover make up i had just sitting there caked inside my pores. And cleared my face within days.
Taylor m.
Taylor m.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product didn't burn or dry out my skin. Its harsh enough for the acne and dirt on my face but sensitive enough not to damage my face or clog my pores.
Hope this helps
Stay flawless my fellow beauties!
Yvonne F.
Yvonne F.
This a good product. It was one product that didnt leave my skin irritated. After about a week of using this product i could see my skin starting to clear up. It was affordable and i would use it again.
Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this product regularly years ago, when I was still in high school. Back then, I liked to use it after cleansing, to control my oily, blemish-prone skin. I felt that it left my skin feeling refreshed. However, it would also leave my skin feeling a bit tingly, almost like a slight stinging sensation. It would also leave my skin feeling a bit tight. I do not use this product anymore, because it would be too harsh on my skin, now that I'm 28-years-old, and don't have to worry about oil and blemishes the way I did when I was younger.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
El Dorado
This astringent made my skin feel cleaned but did dry it out a little. Worked well on my acne and kept my face clear. It was very gentle. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely recommend.
Myrissa G.
Myrissa G.
I'm iffy about this product. It wasn't that great but I can't say it's the worse either. It's fair price but it could work better. Wouldn't buy again.
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes me feel so clean it gets my extra makeup off without a hardship the packaging is gorgeous and the value is great not very expensive either