Bioré Triple Action Facial Astringent uploaded by rachel h.

BY BIORÉ

Go for a clean sweep.
Become a triple winner with this multi-benefit deep pore toner. Specially formulated with salicylic acid, Bioré® Triple Action Astringent penetrates pores to clear away dirt and oil, and prevent blemishes and blackheads. Feel the tingle as it refreshes and tightens pores, plus rids skin of unwanted surface shine.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Gentle enough for daily use
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Oil-free

How to Use:

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying toner. Moisten cotton ball or pad and pat over face and neck. Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Frequency: use product morning and night for best results.

Medicinal Ingredients: 2% Salicylic Acid

Non- Medical Ingredients:

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana, Glycerin, Alcohol, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
This product tightens your skin. Makes my whole face feel clean and non greasey or heavy. I'm a repeat user and use this on a weekly basis. I buy from Walmart because it's a great price for a great product!
Melissa S.
Euless , TX
This product didn't burn or dry out my skin. Its harsh enough for the acne and dirt on my face but sensitive enough not to damage my face or clog my pores.
Hope this helps
Stay flawless my fellow beauties!
Yvonne F.
This a good product. It was one product that didnt leave my skin irritated. After about a week of using this product i could see my skin starting to clear up. It was affordable and i would use it again.
Renee C.
Elizabethtown, NC
I really like this product. 4 stars because it is a little drying on my skin, but I still continue to use it because it works. It's refreshing and makes my skin feel fresh. I would recommend to others.
Katy H.
I love that this makes my face feel clean and tight. I’ve used this for a couple years and never felt a need to branch off from it. I got this from Ulta, And it lasts forever and goes a long way.
Katelyn P.
This product was interesting. My face is really sensitive to many products and it was ok with this one. I purchased it at Wal-Mart. It did meet my expectations. It was my first time using this product and I would recommend it to others. It was a great investment.
Angel G.
Belcourt
It does what it says it is supposed to do. It worked pretty well for my skin. The smell was not too bad for the amount of chemicals most of these products have in them. It did dry out my skin more then I would have liked.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I would use this product regularly years ago, when I was still in high school. Back then, I liked to use it after cleansing, to control my oily, blemish-prone skin. I felt that it left my skin feeling refreshed. However, it would also leave my skin feeling a bit tingly, almost like a slight stinging sensation. It would also leave my skin feeling a bit tight. I do not use this product anymore, because it would be too harsh on my skin, now that I'm 28-years-old, and don't have to worry about oil and blemishes the way I did when I was younger.
Rachel M.
El Dorado
This astringent made my skin feel cleaned but did dry it out a little. Worked well on my acne and kept my face clear. It was very gentle. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely recommend.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this product! i only use it once daily and it does wonders. i love how i can  feel it working on my face. its a very important part of my nightly routine. and it always leaves my face feeling amazing , soft and clean, i would recommend this product to anyone .