BY BIORÉ

Destiny S.
greenwod south carolna
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped my skin more than any other. I highly recommend this for any type of skin. No matter how dry or oily your skin is, it will always do the job. I use this so much i can never get enough of this product!! No matter how much I try to stop using this to try another I always go back.
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first astringent products I’ve ever tried. Left my face feeling clear of the days impurities, without over drying my skin. I purchased this from a department store. Product is tough on dirt and oil, but isn’t harsh on skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product you can count on to do exactly what it's supposed to do. This is an easy, fresh smelling, product that is essential to work into your beauty routine. If you have greasy skin, this product is a must have. Not to mention the product is very affordable.
Brytanne M.
Erie
This product did not help at all. I paid a larger price than my regular to try something new, it did not help the problem and it caused so much irritation. I came to find out almost everyone I know have had the same results. Please be careful when trying.
hadeel d.
Philadelphia
I didn't really like this product very much it dryer my face I think. I don't remember how much it cost so I can't tell if it was a nice price. I think the packaging was normal. And I do not think it met my expectations. I think there is room for improvement
Amanda C.
Palmyra, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This had a pleasant smell and left my skin feeling really refreshed and smooth. I noticed in a few day my breakouts were going away and my skin was better than I seen in a while. This was a very effective product. I recommend this to anyone who has combination skin.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! i only use it once daily and it does wonders. i love how i can  feel it working on my face. its a very important part of my nightly routine. and it always leaves my face feeling amazing , soft and clean, i would recommend this product to anyone .
Maria V.
Summerfield, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it really helps me with my skin care routine i think its very effective and its packaging makes it easy to used. It is very gentle on the skin and i would always go back and buy this product
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally use this for a few things. Not only is it great for your face but also for your body.. I have used it before prepping eyebrows for tweezing and waxing, as well as after. Great astringent, awesome toner.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product tightens your skin. Makes my whole face feel clean and non greasey or heavy. I'm a repeat user and use this on a weekly basis. I buy from Walmart because it's a great price for a great product!