Bioré Triple Action Facial Astringent uploaded by rachel h.

BY BIORÉ

Go for a clean sweep.
Become a triple winner with this multi-benefit deep pore toner. Specially formulated with salicylic acid, Bioré® Triple Action Astringent penetrates pores to clear away dirt and oil, and prevent blemishes and blackheads. Feel the tingle as it refreshes and tightens pores, plus rids skin of unwanted surface shine.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Gentle enough for daily use
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Oil-free

How to Use:

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying toner. Moisten cotton ball or pad and pat over face and neck. Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Frequency: use product morning and night for best results.

Medicinal Ingredients: 2% Salicylic Acid

Non- Medical Ingredients:

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana, Glycerin, Alcohol, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
This product did not help at all. I paid a larger price than my regular to try something new, it did not help the problem and it caused so much irritation. I came to find out almost everyone I know have had the same results. Please be careful when trying.
hadeel d.
Philadelphia
I didn't really like this product very much it dryer my face I think. I don't remember how much it cost so I can't tell if it was a nice price. I think the packaging was normal. And I do not think it met my expectations. I think there is room for improvement
WRHS Y.
It is a wonderful product. Wash your face put it on and you feel so fresh. It smells like cucumbers. If you have sensitive skin put moisturizer on but other than that it’s gentle I will definitely buy again!
Destiny S.
greenwod south carolna
This product really helped my skin more than any other. I highly recommend this for any type of skin. No matter how dry or oily your skin is, it will always do the job. I use this so much i can never get enough of this product!! No matter how much I try to stop using this to try another I always go back.
Dasya W.
Broomfield, CO
I loved this for like 2 years straight! It's not too harsh, it kept my skin pretty clear, but it doesn't smell that great lol. I love that it's inexpensive, pretty effective, and the bottle lasts you forever! It does smell pretty intense which I don't like, but it's more good than it is bad.
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
One of the first astringent products I’ve ever tried. Left my face feeling clear of the days impurities, without over drying my skin. I purchased this from a department store. Product is tough on dirt and oil, but isn’t harsh on skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Great product you can count on to do exactly what it's supposed to do. This is an easy, fresh smelling, product that is essential to work into your beauty routine. If you have greasy skin, this product is a must have. Not to mention the product is very affordable.
Amanda C.
Palmyra, ME
This had a pleasant smell and left my skin feeling really refreshed and smooth. I noticed in a few day my breakouts were going away and my skin was better than I seen in a while. This was a very effective product. I recommend this to anyone who has combination skin.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this product! i only use it once daily and it does wonders. i love how i can  feel it working on my face. its a very important part of my nightly routine. and it always leaves my face feeling amazing , soft and clean, i would recommend this product to anyone .
Maria V.
Summerfield, FL
I love this product because it really helps me with my skin care routine i think its very effective and its packaging makes it easy to used. It is very gentle on the skin and i would always go back and buy this product