BY BIORÉ

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Palmyra, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This had a pleasant smell and left my skin feeling really refreshed and smooth. I noticed in a few day my breakouts were going away and my skin was better than I seen in a while. This was a very effective product. I recommend this to anyone who has combination skin.
Faith S.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product tightens your skin. Makes my whole face feel clean and non greasey or heavy. I'm a repeat user and use this on a weekly basis. I buy from Walmart because it's a great price for a great product!
 I love this product because it dries up my pimples and it makes them go away and the price is really good and the quality is really good and it's really like good and I use it every single day for my face and it has definitely changed my face and I would totally buy it again and I would totally suggest you to buy it
Dru M.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! i only use it once daily and it does wonders. i love how i can  feel it working on my face. its a very important part of my nightly routine. and it always leaves my face feeling amazing , soft and clean, i would recommend this product to anyone .
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
This product was interesting. My face is really sensitive to many products and it was ok with this one. I purchased it at Wal-Mart. It did meet my expectations. It was my first time using this product and I would recommend it to others. It was a great investment.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Belcourt
It does what it says it is supposed to do. It worked pretty well for my skin. The smell was not too bad for the amount of chemicals most of these products have in them. It did dry out my skin more then I would have liked.
Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I would use this product regularly years ago, when I was still in high school. Back then, I liked to use it after cleansing, to control my oily, blemish-prone skin. I felt that it left my skin feeling refreshed. However, it would also leave my skin feeling a bit tingly, almost like a slight stinging sensation. It would also leave my skin feeling a bit tight. I do not use this product anymore, because it would be too harsh on my skin, now that I'm 28-years-old, and don't have to worry about oil and blemishes the way I did when I was younger.
Tasnia N.
Tasnia N.
Valley stream
This really helped with my acne. I used this every two days and I felt like this toner really decreased the appearance of my skin
Tara H.
Tara H.
Yucaipa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically like Biore products but this one was very  harsh and drying to my face.  I have combination skin but this was not too great for me.
Serrena H.
Serrena H.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
A better of the many astringents that I have ever tried. Very effective. Biotech products never disappoint me. Well worth it.