BY BIORÉ

Biore® Skin Preservation™ Nourishing Gel Cleanser Wash.
New.
Clean Things Up™.
Nourishing gel cleanser.
Purifies & conditions without disturbing skin's natural moisture balance.
With Botanamide™ technology and Vitamin E.
6.7 fl oz (198 ml). see more...

Alexandra S.
Houston
This cleanser smells great. It comes out in a gel form and has  a silky texture. It foams up in a lather pretty quickly. I would say its a little harsh in that it is drying. Left my face feeling tight. I found this at a local drugstore for an affordable price
Jeremy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay face wash. It was really affordable and easy to find in many stores but it just didn't work as well as I had hoped. It also left my skim dry and itchy. I'm not sure I would recommend this, your money is much better spent elsewhere.
Monica Y.
Sun Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im addicted to anything Biore! This skin preservation nourishing gel cleanser is probably one of the top products I use. Biore cleans deeper than any other product. I have sensitive skin and surprisingly this cleanser doesn't irritate my skin!
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this Biore Cleanser!!! Nothing else I've ever tried has made my face feel so clean and refreshed after use! I have extremely sensitive skin so I have a really hard time finding products that don't make my face feel irritated or too dry. I was so happy to find it on Amazon at such a great price too!! Will definitely be purchasing this item again and again!!
Christina P.
Greenville
This felt and smelled very refreshing! My skin cleared up after about one week of use. I did notice a little bit of dryness after a few weeks in my dry spots on my face, but a little moisturizer did the trick. (I have combination skin and it really helped the oily parts). I purchased this at Walmart, and it was a decent value for the money.
Estephany G.
Highly recommend product to use , very nourishing and effective . Leaves skin hydrated and glowy . It's a product I would buy again and it met all the expectations. It's very gentle on the skin also . Makes your skin feel very soft . If you have sensitive skin i would recommend this product for you .
Kattie S.
Pasadena
I love this gel cleanser wash from Biore, because it really makes your face feel clean and hydrated after use. It was definitely worth the money for the product.  The packaging is nice, and it fits nicely on the shelf in my bathroom. I would recommend this to other!
Melissa K.
PANAMA CITY, FL
I would recommend this product to anyone wanting an affordable wash! Very effective and nice results!! Gentle on skin and my 9 year old daughter also loves it! Very nice packaging and does the job well. I would buy this again! I love it!!! I think this product is wonderful!!
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL
I LOVE all of Biore's products and this one really did add to the list! It really caught my eye in the store (walmart) and I would buy it again anytime I needed it on my face. I could tell a difference after I started to use it, and would use it again and recommend!
Jazmine C.
When I tried it out, my skin personally loved it. It didn't leave any residue on my skin like any other gel like cleansers. It was a great buy, but for some reason, I can't seem to buy it in stores anymore :( If you like gentle cleanser, this one is for you.