Bioré Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer™ + SPF 30

by Bioré

Bioré® dual fusion™ moisturizer + SPF 30 delivers a unique blend of weightless hydration to nourish transitional skin and includes UV protection to help prevent sunburn. The special double-chambered package preserves the efficacy and potency of both the SPF protection and the silky, non-greasy moisturization properties. Featuring Bioré® Botanamide™ technology, a ceramide-based technology with moisturizing botanicals, it improves dryness, the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Also contains naturally sourced moisturizing antioxidants.

How to Use: Tap bottle on hard surface and prime pump 7-9 times until products dispense evenly.  Apply evenly over entire face before sun exposure.  Reapply as needed.

Frequency: For best results, use daily and prior to sun exposure.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 3.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.9%, Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isohexadecane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Stearoxy Pg-hydroxyethylcellulose Sulfonate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Laureth-7, Cetyl-pg Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Tropolone, Camellia Sinensis, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, Melissa Officinalis, Iron Oxides, Green 5, Yellow 5, Hordeum Distichon, Green 3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer™ + SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“How's my skin looks brand new and the sunscreen in it helps and is a very big plus since I have very sensitive skin” in reviews
Roanoke
The product was just ok. It left my skin sorta oily. A little disappointing. I like a more lighter feeling.
Oklahoma City
Love love love this product and brand! Great quality, would definitly recommend to friends and family!
Toledo
This moisturizer is the best thing ever and i loved using it all the time on me i bought it at tjmaxx
Pooler
This made me break out, but I tend to have skin that is a little sensitive to some things.
There face products are amazing I use them all the time this is good for people with acne
Quito
I loved this product, I have sensitive skin and I always need to moisturize my face, and protect it at the same time. Is perfect to use this type of UVA/UVB Protection, and feel my skin free, because when I use other types of sunblocks I truly feel my skin sticky.... that is the reason why I decided to try this product.
Reading
This left me with such amazing smooth non greasy skin. I'm a first when it comes to Biorè. I must say it's a life changing moisturiser to use on a daily basis as it delivers everything it says on the box. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Dudley, West midlands
So hydrating and gentle! It's amazing and leaving your skin smelling great and feeling great! Works amazing with my sensitive skin and the packaging is lovely however plain and simplistic! I'm a first time user and I will definitely buy this again!
Una manera sana y perfecta de cuidar y preservar mi piel ya que contiene  filtro  solar para evitar que los rayos del sol quemen la piel
Tunja, Boyacá
Me fascina la sensación de mi piel después de usar esto, siento una notable mejoría en mi aspecto en cuanto a hidratación facial se refiere.

Looking for your answer?