Bioré Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer™ + SPF 30

by Bioré

Bioré® dual fusion™ moisturizer + SPF 30 delivers a unique blend of weightless hydration to nourish transitional skin and includes UV protection to help prevent sunburn. The special double-chambered package preserves the efficacy and potency of both the SPF protection and the silky, non-greasy moisturization properties. Featuring Bioré® Botanamide™ technology, a ceramide-based technology with moisturizing botanicals, it improves dryness, the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Also contains naturally sourced moisturizing antioxidants.

How to Use: Tap bottle on hard surface and prime pump 7-9 times until products dispense evenly.  Apply evenly over entire face before sun exposure.  Reapply as needed.

Frequency: For best results, use daily and prior to sun exposure.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 3.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.9%, Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isohexadecane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Stearoxy Pg-hydroxyethylcellulose Sulfonate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Laureth-7, Cetyl-pg Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Tropolone, Camellia Sinensis, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, Melissa Officinalis, Iron Oxides, Green 5, Yellow 5, Hordeum Distichon, Green 3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer™ + SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“How's my skin looks brand new and the sunscreen in it helps and is a very big plus since I have very sensitive skin” in reviews
Fort Myers, FL
Gives a cleansing feeling, but blackheads are still there even after using the mask more than once. The packaging is simplistic and the mask itself is pretty gentle. Overall, a pretty good product!!!!!
This face moisturizer works amazing. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. Especially if your face gets dry easily it will keep it moisturized for the whole day. I recommend this to everyone!
Pulaski, TN
Love this moisturizer and what it does for my skin! I purchased this from ulta! I think it's highly effective and doesn't dry my skin Out! The packaging is even nice! I'm not so much how this product could improve! It makes my skin so smooth!
This is a great moisturizer especially because it has SPF in it. It has a great smell and doesn't smell just like sunscreen. The packaging is nice and I bought it at Ulta. This is the first time I have used it and I would recommend it to others. I would purchase it again.
Orlando
I really love this moisturizer because it is light weight and has SPF 30. I could literally see the difference it made when I woke up in the morning! Very effective and amazing. I Use in the morning ans before go to bed. I buy this product again 100%!
Wilson, NC
I purchased this from Target, and was not pleased. It was a heavy cream that weighed down on my face. I also got burnt and didn't feel like it provided enough coverage. I was very disappointed with the product and will not use again. I would not recommend this to others.
Salinas
Gave me dry face but really good because it removes black heads it really helpful i bought it at target really cheap for me it was really gentle to use didn't have any problems i would recommend because its really great
Vincennes
This product wasn't as great as I thought it would be. This product helped clean and clear my face. But left my face really dry.  I would recommend this to someone with really oily skin.
Indianapolis, IN
It is not something that I use everyday but I do love using it whenever I know that I'm going to be outside a lot because of the SPF in it. Very hydrating. 7/10 would recommend!
Rockingham, NC
Love the way this product makes my skin feel. Super moisturizing and not greasy. I would certainly recommend this to anyone. It certainly meets my expectations.

Looking for your answer?