Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenBioré
Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer + SPF 30

Bioré Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer™ + SPF 30

by Bioré

Bioré® dual fusion™ moisturizer + SPF 30 delivers a unique blend of weightless hydration to nourish transitional skin and includes UV protection to help prevent sunburn. The special double-chambered package preserves the efficacy and potency of both the SPF protection and the silky, non-greasy moisturization properties. Featuring Bioré® Botanamide™ technology, a ceramide-based technology with moisturizing botanicals, it improves dryness, the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Also contains naturally sourced moisturizing antioxidants.

How to Use: Tap bottle on hard surface and prime pump 7-9 times until products dispense evenly.  Apply evenly over entire face before sun exposure.  Reapply as needed.

Frequency: For best results, use daily and prior to sun exposure.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 3.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.9%, Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isohexadecane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Stearoxy Pg-hydroxyethylcellulose Sulfonate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Laureth-7, Cetyl-pg Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Tropolone, Camellia Sinensis, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, Melissa Officinalis, Iron Oxides, Green 5, Yellow 5, Hordeum Distichon, Green 3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer™ + SPF 30!
Product Highlights
How's my skin looks brand new and the sunscreen in it helps and is a very big plus since I have very sensitive skinin reviews
Humble,TX
I love this moisturizer for my face in the morning and at night after a clean face and wake up in the morning with baby soft skin
Groveport
For starters, i have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. to the point where i break out. This product made me not break out, AND it worked! This brand is 100% recommend by me. The charcoal face wash especially. i will certainly buy this again and cannot wait to use it again.
Leonardtown, MD
Skin care has become even more important to me as I've gotten older. Always love trying new products and pampering my skin. Great stuff!
Chatham, IL
This product did not work well for me it actually dried out my skin more than moisturize it. The spf part of it worked well for me but the rest of it didn't.
Plant City
I found that this product was really good on my crazy skin lol! Definitely recommend it!! One of my favorites.
FORT STEWART, GA
It just wasn't for me it did not benefit me or help my shin it was my first and my last time using this product
Salinas
Gave me dry face but really good because it removes black heads it really helpful i bought it at target really cheap for me it was really gentle to use didn't have any problems i would recommend because its really great
This moisturizer is so smooth and makes your skin feel so good! I love it you all should try it out and see the difference it makes
Orlando, FL
I would consider this as a drugstore product but in my opinion it's still great . It does the job well and you'll feel very moisturized.
Orlando
I really love this moisturizer because it is light weight and has SPF 30. I could literally see the difference it made when I woke up in the morning! Very effective and amazing. I Use in the morning ans before go to bed. I buy this product again 100%!

Looking for your answer?