BY BIORÉ

Bioré® dual fusion™ moisturizer + SPF 30 delivers a unique blend of weightless hydration to nourish transitional skin and includes UV protection to help prevent sunburn. The special double-chambered package preserves the efficacy and potency of both the SPF protection and the silky, non-greasy moisturization properties. Featuring Bioré® Botanamide™ technology, a ceramide-based technology with moisturizing botanicals, it improves dryness, the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Also contains naturally sourced moisturizing antioxidants.

How to Use: Tap bottle on hard surface and prime pump 7-9 times until products dispense evenly.  Apply evenly over entire face before sun exposure.  Reapply as needed.

Frequency: For best results, use daily and prior to sun exposure.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 3.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.9%, Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isohexadecane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Stearoxy Pg-hydroxyethylcellulose Sulfonate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Laureth-7, Cetyl-pg Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Tropolone, Camellia Sinensis, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, Melissa Officinalis, Iron Oxides, Green 5, Yellow 5, Hordeum Distichon, Green 3.

Bioré Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer™ + SPF 30
  • "How's my skin looks brand new and the sunscreen in it helps and is a very big plus since I have very sensitive skin" in 4 reviews
Miranda F.
Houston Heights
This moisturizer totally improved the condition of ,your skin by taking away the oily shine and dry patches. It works so well that I am shocked it's so inexpensive  $19. It's affordable, light and just works! As long as this moisturizer is available, I will never use anything else.
Kara C.
Groveport
For starters, i have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. to the point where i break out. This product made me not break out, AND it worked! This brand is 100% recommend by me. The charcoal face wash especially. i will certainly buy this again and cannot wait to use it again.
Mariah W.
I use this moisturizer quite often and I've got to say that this moisturizer is definatley my favorite! It makes my face feel really awake when i put it on ! I for sure recommend trying the Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer+SPF30!
Moe A.
Astoria
Having oily skin I avoided moisturizers all together because they made my skin shine however some parts of my face started becoming oily with dry patches which looked terrible. This moisturizer totally improved the condition of my skin.
alison w.
elsmere
this product is a good moisturizer and feels good on the skin. i've used this a few times and it's worked for me. it's a somewhat effective product but there is room for improvement. it's my backup moisturizer when i run out of my go to.
Brittany K.
I really love this product! It is a great moisturizer! It leaves a gentle smooth finish on my face. I purchased at Walmart. Packaging was great.#biore #GREAT. I recommend this to my mom and sister and they loved it! Great product!
Allea H.
Gloucester, MA
I really enjoyed this product. It goes on smooth and blends in easily not leaving a greasy residue behind like many other moisturizers. It kept my skin feeling soft all day and the sun protection is an added bonus
Ariana A.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this product. I use acne medicine on my face which really dries out out. However, I put this on after, and it leaves my face soft for the day. It was perfect for the summer because of it's SPF 30. It was very effective, and I would buy it again!
This product is absolutely amazing! This product was extremely effective and was so gentle on my skin and made my face extremely smooth! I am a first time user but not a last time user! I would recommend this to anyone with red skin!
Ana M.
Phoenix
Love this product thought it was very good.I loved that it had protection for the sun as i do tend to get dark very quick It protects ur skin keep it looking radiant no dullness in the face.