BY BIORÉ

Vanessa G.
Orlando
I really love this moisturizer because it is light weight and has SPF
30. I could literally see the difference it made when I woke up in the
morning! Very effective and amazing. I Use in the morning ans before go to bed. I buy this product again 100%!
Miranda F.
Houston Heights
This moisturizer totally improved the condition of ,your skin by taking away the oily shine and dry patches. It works so well that I am shocked it's so inexpensive  $19. It's affordable, light and just works! As long as this moisturizer is available, I will never use anything else.
This is a great moisturizer especially because it has SPF in it. It has a great smell and doesn't smell just like sunscreen. The packaging is nice and I bought it at Ulta. This is the first time I have used it and I would recommend it to others. I would purchase it again.
Kara C.
Groveport
For starters, i have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. to the point where i break out. This product made me not break out, AND it worked! This brand is 100% recommend by me. The charcoal face wash especially. i will certainly buy this again and cannot wait to use it again.
Elisa T.
Tacoma
This is one of the best thing I have ever used on my face. I love how all their face masks feel and the ingredients they use in them.  I love buying products from them! They I would recommend this to all of my friends and family!  Everyone should buy this!
Mariah W.
I use this moisturizer quite often and I've got to say that this moisturizer is definatley my favorite! It makes my face feel really awake when i put it on ! I for sure recommend trying the Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer+SPF30!
alison w.
elsmere
this product is a good moisturizer and feels good on the skin. i've used this a few times and it's worked for me. it's a somewhat effective product but there is room for improvement. it's my backup moisturizer when i run out of my go to.
Moe A.
Astoria
Having oily skin I avoided moisturizers all together because they made my skin shine however some parts of my face started becoming oily with dry patches which looked terrible. This moisturizer totally improved the condition of my skin.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
I purchased this from Target, and was not pleased. It was a heavy cream that weighed down on my face. I also got burnt and didn't feel like it provided enough coverage. I was very disappointed with the product and will not use again. I would not recommend this to others.
Juan H.
Salinas
Gave me dry face but really good because it removes black heads it really helpful i bought it at target really cheap for me it was really gentle to use didn't have any problems i would recommend because its really great