Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea

by Bioré

Heading Purpose Skin Care Manufacturer Kao Brands Active Ingredients Butylene Glycol; Zeolite; Kaolin; PEG-8 Methyl Glyceth-20; Cellulose; Talc; Fragrance; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Charcoal Powder; Dimethicone;...

Is this a must have product?
So for a while now ive been looking into using Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea ? But my skin is very sensitive and gets very dry so I wanted to know if it would worsen my situation and wether it works good on black heads and poresamd such or not cause mine are terrible!!??
Start your review of Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea!
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Never tried anything like this before and let me tell you it was pretty interesting. As soon as I applied it to my face it started generating a heating sensation. Once I covered my entire face as I started to massage, it heated up more and more. It never got to be too much though and wasn’t really uncomfortable, was just a different sensation that normal. I found each individual package gives the perfect use for one application. As I washed it off I got some in my eyes which burned so recommend being extra careful around the eye area. I had to flush it out by splashing water on my eyes a handful of times, wasn’t too bad though. Once it was all off I then experienced a cooling sensation on my face that felt really good and lasted for a little while which I thoroughly enjoyed. My skin now feels super smooth
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea uploaded by Tia S.
⁸Impressive heating mask. Make sure you wet face before applying the mask. I see why this won Allure best of beauty award winner! I love this highly recommend if you like heating mask. I will totally buy again! Yes and recommend to anyone who will listen! Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea
Guadalupe P.
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea uploaded by Guadalupe P.
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea uploaded by Guadalupe P.
Purchased at: CVS
This face mask was so nice. It was my first time trying a self heating face mask and at first it felt weird but it left my face super smooth and I’ll definitely keep using this one. The price is great and the quality as well. The self heating part felt so nice on my face.
Toisha W.
Smyrna, TN
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea uploaded by Toisha W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This mask is sooo refreshing. I used after my steaming regimen and I cannot even begin to explain how happy my face FEELS. The heat was so relaxing and felt good. Definitely recommend trying.Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea uploaded by Jennifer C.
I like these. As you are applying to your skin it starts getting warm which is cool. You are supposed to rub it in for one minute then rinse with warm water and when u do take it off it your skin gives off a cooling effect. Very refreshing.
Becky M.
Hummelstown, PA
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea uploaded by Becky M.
My brother and I absolutely love these charcoal masks! Our faces feel very refreshed and smooth after our uses! We typically do a mask once a week, because we did find the product to be a bit irritating to our skin (we think it's just our skin type) but our faces are very well hydrated after the use!😊
Gemma Louise M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This was the first charcoal skincare product I ever tried and it didn’t take long for me to add it to my weekly skincare routine. Not only is it super simple and quick to use, the results are visible instantly. Once you apply the mask it begins to warm, drawing out all the dirt in your pores. You only have to leave it on for one minute and then rinse off.
Katie O.
This Stuff Is AWESOME!! Love The Warming Feeling You Get When Applied To A Moistened Face. Really Helps To Clear Out The Stubborn Blackheads Before Going In With The Strips! Can’t Say Enough Good Things About Biore Products! They Are Sooo Affordable & Easy To Use! Most Importantly, THEY WORK!! 👏🏻💜
Erin K.
Midlothian, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this biore self heating one minute mask! I haven’t used this in years and years. But I remember absolutely loving it and then not being able to find it in stores again and that’s why I stopped buying it.
Alicia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first this was very strange because it heats your face. This was my first time using this product but after the initial shock of the heat this was very relaxing! I found this very effective in healing my acne!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jęňñä P.
Connellsville, PA
il y a 2 ans
Lisa M. il y a 2 ans
Your best bet is hava mudd mask and hyaluronic serum to hydrate your skin