BY BIORÉ #42 in Face Masks

Don’t let dirt take over your pores. BIORE deep cleansing products target deep-down impurities to defend against daily buildup – like dirt, oil and make-up – for a truly deep clean

• Is this a peel mask or a rinse off?4 Answers
  • Wow girls after reading all reviews I definitely wanna try it now2 Answers
  • Does this product work well with combination skin that is leadin...2 Answers
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
THIS is my most FAVORITE favorite favorite favorite face mask ever! If you are someone wholes face masks, especially as much as I do, you know some can be awful. This one, blew all the rest out of the water. It does what it says; it heats on contact and purifies pores in just one minute. I really love this product with all of my heart! Bioré is literally my favorite brand, and this product blew my mind. I wish they would send me free stuff all the time; that would literally make my life complete. But seriously, no other product has ever beat this one! They really changed the game with this one. Dirt-grabbing fibers exfoliate skin and remove dirt, oil and even stubborn makeup. Using this product stopped my breakouts completely. The feeling that these cleansing cloths give me is certainly unbeatable. This product combined with Bioré facial wash has made my breakouts stop all together and I have never been happier with my skin. It leaves my skin looking healthier, which no other product has done for me. Seriously GET THIS PRODUCT!!! This will forever change your skin and the way you view Bioré products, guaranteed! HIGHLY recommend this! It will leave your skin GLOWING.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
My go to for my Sunday night beauty routine! I have oily to combination skin that is also acne prone. Since finding this product over a year ago, I have used it religiously once a week as part of my weekly revive routine. Since it's a charcoal base, it deep cleans my pores and leaves my skin smooth and clean. The product goes on super smooth with a slight heat reaction; but nothing to worry about as the heat sensation is not burning. You leave on for 1- 2 minutes and wash right off, always following up with a moisturizer. The price is affordable and it works! The only down side is the packaging, it seems like it should open easily at the tab, but 100% of the time it takes scissors to open it. It's not a big deal though if you know ahead of time. Highly recommended!
Britnee J.
I am a sucker for charcoal soaps and washes so it was a must that I try this. I ordered this online from CVS while they were having a sale. Its a pretty expensive product but well worth the money. My first time using it, I was rather impressed. I had read some reviews stating that the warming sensation was too intense but I did not have any issues with that. I LOVED THE FEELING. The texture, formula, and amount per package are a plus. It easy to rinse off and does exactly what it is supposed to do. My only negative feel towards the product is the cost for only four uses. However, if you want to stretch out a box, I would recommend using half of a packet. That way you can get 8 uses inside of 4 out of a full box. GREAT PRODUCT BIORE!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I tried these on a whim because I had money and they looked cool. I've used the strips before and hated the raw feeling my skin endured after they ripped the top layer off so I wasn't sure if I'd like something that was self heating and tough on pores. It feels amazing on though, really. It doesn't tingle or burn, it's almost as if a hot washcloth is placed over your whole face. (And rubbing it in helps to reactivate the warmth.) It was easy to remove and left a smooth feel to my face. Initially there was a little redness but I'm super sensitive to new products so it was nothing a little rose water and a good facial lotion didn't fix overnight. Overall I think it's a wonderful product and I will definitely be buying it again.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I bought these thinking they would work similar to the nasal pore strips. I feel as though charcoal is excellent at removing dirt from pores, so I decided to try the mask. The mask feels great while it's on your face because it heats up and makes your skin feel all tingly. It did remove some dirt on my face, but not to the extent that the pore strips did. I was disappointed that the mask is only for a minute, instead of one that dries up and you peel off. Since the price is similar for both these and the strips (you actually get more strips than masks ) I think I'll just stick with the strips.
Nicole F.
Just bought this and used it for the first time tonight. The heating sensation is honestly SO AWESOME. I kept it on my face about 2 minutes or so. I think it's important to note that it came off easy and did not stain my washcloth, which most masks do - especially ones with charcoal. Easy to use, easy to remove, and pretty cool - a little pricey though.

Only giving a 3/5 star rating because I have not seen the after effects of this mask as I literally just used it. Will write another review tomorrow as an update and a day or two after that if I notice a significant difference.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
One of my all time favorites! This mask works great for me! You can instantly feel the the heat being activated once you start applying it onto your face. Once you wash off the mask (after a minute or so) it leaves your skin feeling very smooth. I use 1 box per week, at times if I notice my skin is starting to dry out (due to weather or the use of other products) I hold off and give my face a little more rest between applications. I would definitely recommend this face mask. They are very affordable. I purchased mine at Target for about $7, that's less than $2 per mask!
carla l.
Salem, OR
I'm completely in love with this product! I've been using it for about a year now and I like it better than a lot of other comparative products that I've tried. The price is at least reasonable since there are six packs of the masks per box. I can normally actually get two uses out of a single pack. The mask really does heat up although the effect doesn't last very long. What I really like about this product is that it leaves my skin feeling gently cleansed with a slightly tingly feeling after using. I generally use it about once every week. Absolutely love it!i
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
This is my favorite facial mask to date. I love the texture and the way it feels on my face. When you massage the mask into your skin it naturally heats up to remind you that it really is working. The mask is very easy to wash off afterwards, and it never fails to remove my blackheads and brighten my skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it has given me great results. My only problem with this product is that I hate that it only gives you 4 masks per packaging- but again, it is still totally worth it!
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
This is by far the greatest mask for my face that I have every used! Not only does my it warm my face up and make it feel great,but it does a great job getting grime and oil off of my face and leaving it feeling super smooth and clean.It doesn't have those beads in it that feel like they're digging into my skin and it cleans my face just as well! It also works on my super sensitive face without causing me to break out from using it! I use them every so many weeks which is just enough to keep my face feeling great!
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
How often do you use your masks?
Ariana D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Where can you find these masks?
Cintia R.
Would you guys recommend this mask or the Charcoal Pore Strips for blackheads, if you have tried both, how has been your experience with both?
Paige B.
Medina, TN
How warm does this get?
Heather S.
Corry, PA
Does this mask feel like it is "burning"?