BY BIORÉ #28 in Face Masks

Don’t let dirt take over your pores. BIORE deep cleansing products target deep-down impurities to defend against daily buildup – like dirt, oil and make-up – for a truly deep clean

• This sounds amazing! How hot does this get? I have issues with ...1 Answers
  • Is this a peel mask or a rinse off?4 Answers
  • Wow girls after reading all reviews I definitely wanna try it now2 Answers
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My go to for my Sunday night beauty routine! I have oily to combination skin that is also acne prone. Since finding this product over a year ago, I have used it religiously once a week as part of my weekly revive routine. Since it's a charcoal base, it deep cleans my pores and leaves my skin smooth and clean. The product goes on super smooth with a slight heat reaction; but nothing to worry about as the heat sensation is not burning. You leave on for 1- 2 minutes and wash right off, always following up with a moisturizer. The price is affordable and it works! The only down side is the packaging, it seems like it should open easily at the tab, but 100% of the time it takes scissors to open it. It's not a big deal though if you know ahead of time. Highly recommended!
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
I received a free sample of Biore' Self Heating One Minute Mask. Because my face is oily with dull, flaky skin I was anxious to see if this product would help my problems. The mask is easy to use. Squeeze the contents into your hand. Spread on your face. Massage and leave on for one minute. Physically following the instructions is not easy. The mask is thick. I had to tug on my face to spread it around. The warm feeling set in as soon as I applied the clay. I rinsed it off after a few minutes. My face still felt warm afterwards. Per instructions I added a litle water to thin the clay. It ran between my fingers. Easier to spread but still slightly stung during and after. But my face did look cleaner and softer. After a few more mask treatments I decided the Biore' Self Heating One Minute Masks negatives weren't worth experiencing just to get a smooth face. I would not buy this product.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I have to admit I was sceptic at first due to the heating part I wasn’t sure if I’d be go warm for my face since it sensitive. I finally gave in one afternoon an purchased it an as soon as I got home I had to try it. It felt good going on my face it was cool an refreshing at first then gradually it started to warm up. I liked the feeling of tingling as it warmed up I have to say this product is totally worth trying. Once I removed the mask my skin felt amazingly refreshed an it was brighter and smoother. The price is appropriate for this product I believe so give it a try you won’t regret it.
Nikki F.
I truly enjoyed using this Biore self heating one minute face mask! Once I put it on my face an added the water I felt it warm up immediately! It felt so relaxing an good, I felt the warmth go deep in my skin to give me the best possible clean an peaceful feeling, it was simply an fast to use an it feels flawless! I knew this would be something I would definitely use again. It did a great job cleaning out my pores, making my skin soft an cleansed, an it made me feel so blissful an content! I was blown away by the results for sure, I didn't expect it to get so warm either it was the perfect temperature not too hot yet not to cool. I gave one to my friend to try an she loved it too! The pore strips from Biore don't really work for me so I was pleasantly surprised that this did work for me, I felt like I had a mini spa day for my face, it left my face glowing smooth an satisfied! I definitely recommend this product! I'm glad I tried it, I will be buying more of this no doubt! Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask
Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
You have to try this. Forget all the magic properties of charcoal, the mere feeling of this clay mask is enough of a treat. From the first moment you rub this beauty on your skin, it heats up to a delicious warmth that seeps deep within your pores. It feels like nothing else I have tried. A true one of a kind. It comes on slightly sticky, creamy and a rich, navy blue. However as sticky as it puts on, it surprisingly washes off easily which is a good sign of being efficiently water-soluble. Prepare to feel relaxed, rejuvenated, like you have soaked in a peppermint bath for an hour. Although I am sceptical as to the claims of dissolving 2.5 times more dirt, oil and surface toxins, it certainly improves your skin with long term effects. Don’t be disappointed after the immediate effect of one minute as it draws out impurities and is used as a magnet to open pores it appears after use that skin is a bit yucky, tired and red. Don’t fret! After a few minutes skin will settle and after a good nights sleep you will wake up to a fresher, clearer, matter skin that isn’t dry or pasty.
Stormy W.
Winnsboro
This product is one of my favorite mask. I purchased it from my local Walmart. I think it is very effective and I really enjoy the self heating effect it’s very soothing and relaxing. I really like that you can use this product as a mask and a cleanse, you don’t have to let it sit you can scrub your face with it and it works well that way too. You get a good amount in one tube it always last me awhile before I run out. Definitely say this is a great product to try!
Katie K.
McKenzie
This one can be a little scary at first, but don’t be afraid! This mask is self-heating so as you’re applying it and working the product into your skin, it will get warmer. I’ve used the product multiple times and it never got hot, it just gets warm enough to open up your pores and help clean and trapped dirt and oils on your skin. This is also a different idea for a mask. By this I mean you don’t often see a self- heating mask so it’s also kind of fun to use!
Jarielle J.
This is the very first face masks I ever use it's really great I wish I had gotten more product for the price I wish there was maybe like two more mask in the side of the box I would feel like it was worth more of my money but all in all it's a great product it really helps to pull those impurities and clean your pores and I actually keep it longer on than a minute not very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin whatsoever if I keep it on longer than a minute
Becca J.
This product was not what I expected. I use it in the shower as it does need to stay on the face for a minute. It is not like any other mask I’ve used before as it is light and warming. As soon as the aluminum package is opened, it gets very warm in hand. As with other charcoal products, it is very successful in clearing blackheads. Once or twice a week is how often I use it. Unfortunately, it is kind of expensive for only 4 packages.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
This self heating mask comes with a few individual packets inside. you are supposed to keep your face damp to feel it heat up and if u blow on it u can feel the heat, but u cant really blow on your own face! other than that u can not feel it heat up which is like all heating masks but when you wash it off your face is super smooth. i use these masks and plan to continue. they make tour face feel very clean.. One of my favorites!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
How often do you use your masks?
Ariana D.
Stow, OH
Where can you find these masks?
Paige B.
Medina, TN
How warm does this get?
Cintia R.
Would you guys recommend this mask or the Charcoal Pore Strips for blackheads, if you have tried both, how has been your experience with both?
Heather S.
Corry, PA
Does this mask feel like it is "burning"?