Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask
Melt away the stress. Melt away the dirt and oil. Infused with natural charcoal, this thermal mask opens pores and draws out dirt. It finishes with a cooling sensation for tingly-smooth skin in just one minute. Mix this charcoal face mask with water to increase heating action by 2x. Talk about turning up the heat.
- Dermatologist Tested
How to Use:
Before using, please read cautions and usage instructions. For best results, use on clean face.
- Wet Face. Leave face wet – the Bioré® Self Heating One Minute Mask is activated by water.
- Apply Mask. Dry hands, open single-use packette, dispense contents into hand and apply mask to face. You may add a little water to your fingers to help spread the mask and activate warming.
- Massage for about 1 minute. As you massage, the mask will heat up. For more heating action or for your preferred consistency, massage in a little water. The mask does not dry/harden.
- Rinse. After one minute has passed, thoroughly rinse with water to remove the mask
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended Usage: May use up to 2-3 times/week.
How it Works:
Heats on contact with water to open pores and draw out pore-clogging dirt and oil, then cools leaving skin tingly smooth and refreshed.
Butylene Glycol, Zeolite, Kaolin, Peg-8, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cellulose, Talc, Fragrance, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Charcoal Powder, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Menthol, Disodium Edta, Bht.see more...
Top Questions See all 647 Q&A
- "You have to try this. Forget all the magic properties of charcoal, the mere feeling of this clay mask is enough of a treat. From the first moment you rub this beauty on your skin, it heats up to a delicious warmth that seeps deep within your pores. It feels like nothing else I have tried. A true one of a kind. It comes on slightly sticky, creamy and a rich, navy blue. However as sticky as it puts on, it surprisingly washes off easily which is a good sign of being efficiently water-soluble. Prepare to feel relaxed, rejuvenated, like you have soaked in a peppermint bath for an hour. Although I am sceptical as to the claims of dissolving 2.5 times more dirt, oil and surface toxins, it certainly improves your skin with long term effects. Don’t be disappointed after the immediate effect of one minute as it draws out impurities and is used as a magnet to open pores it appears after use that skin is a bit yucky, tired and red. Don’t fret! After a few minutes skin will settle and after a good nights sleep you will wake up to a fresher, clearer, matter skin that isn’t dry or pasty. The packaging is frankly a disappointment, however for the price it is reasonable. It comes in individual sachets which each contains one use. I find the sachet system wasteful and difficult to extract easily to put onto skin. A tube or pump would be more eco-friendly and easier to use. The price is unbelievable for the product, so there is really no excuse not to try this lovely, original mask, even if just to give it a go for the novelty. As the mask only goes on for one minute, it does not really qualify as a mask because the charcoal properties do not really have enough time to work their magic and properly draw out impurities and absorb oil like a 15 minute mask. However I do not advise to leave it on for more than 1 minute as it will dry out your skin and possibly irritate it. Thin of this as a cleanser part 2 of your skin care regimen weekly. It merely acts as a deep clean system rather than a mask. If you’re looking for a product to efficiently maintain eliminating toxins and impurities I would recommend pairing this will a clay 15 minute mask and a good AHA or BHA exfoliant with a gentle water-soluble cleanser and moisturizer paired to your skin type. One disappointment with this product is the menthol and fragrance. But what is wrong with fragrance you ask? It is a skin-irritant and even if you don’t think you have sensitive skin, all skin should be treated gently as rashes and flaring is not the only reaction of irritation. Skin irritation from fragrances can contribute to ageing, drying of skin, acne and skin imbalance. Although it smells delightfully fresh and pepperminty, fragrance is not skin care. I am completely honest when I say that this is like nothing I have ever tried and I love it." in 192 reviews
I cleansed my face as instructed and applied the mask using a brush. Within the first 10 seconds the heat started. It sure got warm quick. A bit after the minute mark, I was a bit relieved to remove the mask. While my skin felt fresh and clean, I was left with a bit of redness that lasted throughout the day.
I will for sure use/purchase it again when I have a day where I can stay home, or just a day with nothing major going on.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos