Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask

by Bioré

Purify pores and radiate self love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Etobicoke , ON
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Minnat S.
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Minnat S.
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask First things first- I loved the packaging as it is so easy to use the second time on later. My face never felt this good before, it felt really clearer than before. It is definitely a must buy. #shoppersdrugmart #influenster #newandsoyou #complimentary
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I liked this product. It did give my skin a rosy appearance after I used it but there was no uncomfortable sensations for me. I don’t feel that it did much to my skin other than make it softer and smoother. I liked the packaging, it was cute and made it easy to apply. I got this mask for #free from Influenster!
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This face mask is great for oily skin! My skin feels so good and soft. The smell of the product is really nice, which to me makes a big difference. I hate harsh, awful smelling products. Easy to apply. I left it on for only about 15 minutes and my skin felt renewed instantly. Would definitely purchase again
Chilliwack , BC
I love the packaging of this clay mask, it allows you to have more than one use which is really nice option as I find I never use the full package of other masks. Said it works well with oily skin, I have very dry skin and worked well for me as well. I would say use in bath for ultimate stress relief 😘
Toronto, ON
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Nicole F.
Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask made my skin feel clean, soft and rosy! I got this as a part of the #NewAndSoYou box and used it for the first time. Since my skin is sensitive, I allowed it to stay for 5-7 minutes before I took it off. I'm going to now add it to my regular routine.
Kingston , ON
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Rachel K.
I really do enjoy this face mask! The scent is extremely pleasant and calming, and the product itself feels great on the face (no irritation or tingling/burning) it’s extremely gentle. After a few uses, I’ve noticed quite a bit of improvement in the softness of my face. So far I’m really enjoying it & the results as well!!
Kitchener, ON
So, this was the first mask I’ve ever used. The instructions were easy to follow, skin felt good afterwards BUT I don’t know who had the great idea of making a mask of the color that makes you feel like something is terribly wrong on your skin, since your skin will look like having an allergic reaction.
Calgary, AB
Wow! I can’t believe how my skin looks right now. This mask is so different from other ones I’ve used before. It does leave your skin a little flushed after rinsed off but after an hour the redness goes down. The day after my skin is hydrated and glowy. Would definitely recommend this product!
Kingston , ON
I have really sensitive skin and I couldn’t even leave this on my face for 5 min before it started instantly burning. I washed it off but my face was red for 3 hours after. I used to use the Bioré heat mask when I was younger and other products with no reaction. My face was tender for days.
Toronto, ON
I recently received this product in a influenster box. I love face masks, as my skin is very important to me. This product comes with a good amount of mask, and is not super expensive. It smells nice and leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. Also great to do before bed, to have a fresh canvas in the morning to apply makeup.

Looking for your answer?