Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask

by Bioré

Purify pores and radiate self love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Mississauga , ON
I was actually really excited when I seen this I keep putting it off using it waiting for a good time and with everything that's going on I felt now was Perfect. So I applied the mask and within minutes my face stared feeling weird and I took it off. I started reading the package about tingling and tighten and didn't see anything was I feel taking it off was the best idea for me as I do have sensitive skin.
Calgary, AB
I love my Bioré pore strips, so I was super excited to find this mask in my Voxbox. It’s the first thing I tried and it was ...okay? I didn’t really notice any difference after using it. Sadly, I won’t purchase this. If there are other varieties in the line though, maybe I’ll try them? I received this as a free sample from Influenster. Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask
Edmonton, AB
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Amanda M.
This was the first product from my box that I wanted to try. I LOVE face masks, and was so excited to see that this one is good for several uses and is resealable. I look forward to use it a couple more times. It is, as most masks are, easy to apply, quick to dry, and fairly strongly scented. I don't mind the scent at all, but people who finds smells overwhelming might want to pass on this mask.
Hamilton, ON
I wanted to love this. I received this product complimentary for the New and So you VoxBox with Shoppers Drug Mark. I love charcoal masks. I love the price point on this product. I feel like it did absolutely nothing for my oily skin. After four uses I did not see any improvement or difference other than leaving my skin slightly pink after. On a positive note, I enjoyed the smell.
Kitchener, ON
I received this face mask complimentary in my #NewSoYou box. I use a variety of face masks so I was excited to try out this one. It starts off creamy and then hardens on your face. It left my face feeling renewed and fresh, especially after wearing makeup all day. I only used a small amount so the mask can be used many times over. Great value, especially for the price!
Etobicoke, ON
I got this from my last VoxBox and was quite excited to try as I love clay masks. Unfortunately I feel this didn’t do anything for me....at all. Good thing is it didn’t break me out, but it also didn’t do anything good for my skin. The scent is also quite overwhelming. It’s not a bad product —-just not great for me. I guess it’s safe to say I won’t be buying this.
Winnipeg, MB
I have quite sensitive skin so I am always hesitant in trying skin care products especially masks. However my skin did not have a reaction slight redness which the product details said was normal. It left my skin feeling amazing! So soft and clean, and really seemed to clean my pores on my nose. Will definitely keep using and become a part of my skincare routine!
Hamilton, ON
I was gifted this clay mask by Shoppers Drug Mart and Influenster. I was really excited to use this clay mask as I am always looking for a way keep my complexion clean. This mask made my skin feel soft after, but I found you really needed a lot of product to get a good layer on the face. The packaging isn’t recyclable so I’m probably not going to buy this product
London, ON
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I like the packaging and how easy it is to squeeze out the product, but after having it on my face for about 5-6 minutes I felt irritation and had to wash it off. My skin is bright red and burning where the face mask was. This product burnt my skin and for that reason I cannot encourage others to use it.
Brantford, ON
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Melissa D.
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Maski loved this clay mask it was so easy to use the nozzle opens so easily and comes out with ease. I put a thin layer on my clean and cleansed skin. Set it for 15 minutes and washed away using a facial cloth. It left my face feeling smoother and looking refreshed loved this clay mask 💕🥰😻

Looking for your answer?