Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask

by Bioré

Purify pores and radiate self love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria , BC
Has a mouse like texture when applying. It does tingly the face almost like the glam glow mask, the smell is mellow and the dry time is long enough for a nice relaxing bath Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This mask is okay. The mask has kind of a weird consistency and does not go on as smooth as other clay masks I’ve tried. There is also glitter in this product which I don’t really understand! I was gifted this product through VoxBox.
Burnaby , BC
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Melina M.
I wasn't sure of trying this one since it said it will give me a red face but it didn't. It actually left my face with a nice feeling. I will use this product again and will recommend my sister since she has a more oil face than me.
Toronto, ON
Not the best mask I’ve ever used, but pretty great overall! Smells okay, and my face felt fresh after using it. I usually go to Ole Henriskon for face masks and this mask didn’t quite have the luxurious feel that Ole Henriskon does.
Etobicoke, ON
I love rose products and i love biore so this one hits the jackpot! I love that it leaves my face smooth. I have sensitive skin and my face breaks out if i try random products or ones with harsh chemicals but this one didnt do that to me
Calgary, AB
THIS PRODUCT!! Sooooooo good! I have serious acne out of no where and this mask is absolutely amazing.. after one use it helped reduce my acne and make my face feel great. The product smells wonderful and is all around fantastic!
Hamilton, ON
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Tifanie S.
Right off the bat this mask smells amazing ! It has a cooling feeling while on which is quite refreshing. I did it with my 4 year old daughter and she even said she loves the way it feels! Would recommend and will buy again!
Bowmanville , ON
Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask uploaded by Myranda S.
This mask goes on very smooth, but I do warn you that it gets tingly and your face becomes very red after. The package does state that your face will get red. Once removed the mask does make your face very soft and relaxed!
Stittsville, ON
It’s not bad and made my pores smaller. However, the scent is too strong to sit on my face for that long and the redness and burning lasted longer than the “expected” 30 minutes. I also only kept it on my face for about 8 minutes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This was a nice texture and it was convenient in the way it was packaged for multiple uses but i found it left my face extremely red, and i ended up breaking out in little whiteheads. This may just have been me though.

Looking for your answer?